Windows 10: BSOD has a different stop code whenever I do a task.

Discus and support BSOD has a different stop code whenever I do a task. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've also noticed that the mouse seems to take a long time to respond to a different program whenever I click on something, as well as go forward... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Darkula, Dec 2, 2016.

1. lifetec Win User

BSOD has a different stop code whenever I do a task.

4 dumpfiles are
    Code: BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8026e30184d, ffffd90081520f78, ffffd900815207a0} Probably caused by : HIDCLASS.SYS ( HIDCLASS!HidpCallDriver+7c )[/quote] Update your logitech gaming mouse software and firmware G600 MMO Gaming Mouse - Logitech Support

In the msinfo032 report i found
    I found some info here After Windows 10 Upgrade, 1 thing won't update with Windows Update - Microsoft Community
    see last post in the link.

In the other 2 dumpfiles the processes were overwatch.exe (could also be related tot the gaming mouse) and QtWebEnginePro ( i believe also gaming related ?)

lifetec, Jan 3, 2017
  2. Darkula Win User

Followed the procedure that you gave me in the link, still happening. Also the the problem I had with the mouse was on my Razer, which I replaced with the Logitech mouse. One thing I noticed during this BSoD problem is that Google Chrome seems to crash a lot whenever I try to watch videos or just browse the web. I checked the taskbar as well and noticed atkexComSvc seems to use a chunk of the memory. Do I absolutely need this, or any Asus programs in my computer at all? If not, is there any way to properly get rid of it? Also I have no idea what QtWebEnginePro is or what it does.

Darkula, Jan 4, 2017
  3. Darkula Win User
    I forgot to mention that I also have been having a lot more crashes with my programs as well.

Darkula, Jan 4, 2017
  4. niknik Win User

*** Memory manager detected 246884 instance(s) of page corruption, target is likely to have memory corruption.
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MBAMChameleon.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MBAMChameleon.sys

Please remove these programs.
    AsIO.sys Wed Aug 22 12:54:47 2012 - Asus PCProbe Utility
    mbamchameleon.sys - Malwarebytes Chameleon Protection

niknik, Jan 4, 2017
  5. Darkula Win User
    Deleted the two drivers, not sure if they're all gone cause I still BSoD. Not very good at software so thank you for your patience with me.

Darkula, Jan 5, 2017
  6. niknik Win User
    Many different errors.
    The Spooler service terminated with the following error:
    Ran out of memory.
    To start PoolMon, type a command at the command line:
    poolmon /b
    show

niknik, Jan 5, 2017
  7. Darkula Win User
    Could not open the command as I seem to not have the program. However, I managed to download it manually and open the .exe program of it. I have two pictures that show the bytes of the the programs. Each one was taken between 30 minutes between the two and I hope you can understand it.

Darkula, Jan 6, 2017
  8. niknik Win User

NDbf 1101971456
    tag NDbf
    Thread: Samsung Rapid Mode - Memory Leak

niknik, Jan 6, 2017
  9. Darkula Win User
    Turned off Rapid Mode, still got a BSoD, although this one took a bit longer this. Can formating the disk just get rid of this problem because I can just reinstall windows on my SSD if I have to. I did a hard reset before and still had the problem occur.

Darkula, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD has a different stop code whenever I do a task. - Similar Threads - BSOD has different

2. Multiple BSODs with different stop codes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs with different stop codes?: I have a relatively new PC, but keep getting random blue screens with a different driver and stop code each time. I can't narrow down the source. Windows 11 is updated to 22H2 and I have installed drivers to their latest version as well as the BIOS firmware. Here are a few of...
  3. Multiple BSODs with different stop codes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs with different stop codes?: I have a relatively new PC, but keep getting random blue screens with a different driver and stop code each time. I can't narrow down the source. Windows 11 is updated to 22H2 and I have installed drivers to their latest version as well as the BIOS firmware. Here are a few of...
  4. Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.: Hello, I've been encountering several different BSOD stops codes for the last few months and I was hoping to get my log files looked at. I'm running the latest Windows 10 - RTX 4090 - i9-13900k - 64GB RAM and an ASUS Pro Art Z690-Creator MOBO. Latest BSOD: Thanks in...
  5. BSOD loop with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD loop with different stop codes: Hello, I've just finished building my pc and ran into BSOD. The first time I turned it on, everything works fine. I installed windows and some drivers, and nothing weird happened. However, today, when I turned it on to start really using it, I got the BSOD loop, and it loops...
  6. BSOD loop with different stop codes

BSOD loop with different stop codes: Hello, I've just finished building my pc and ran into BSOD. The first time I turned it on, everything works fine. I installed windows and some drivers, and nothing weird happened. However, today, when I turned it on to start really using it, I got the BSOD loop, and it loops...
  7. Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

Frequent BSODs with different stop codes: I've been having trouble with BSOD over a couple of months and today I decided to try a clean install of my pc. it was fine at first but like an hour after I had downloaded some apps - Avast Antivirus, Malwarebytes, Blue Screen Viewer, Mega.nz, Nvidia GeForce Experience,...
  8. Random BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD with different stop codes: Hi,I'm having random BSOD crashes and I cannot figure out the problem. I updated my drivers but still no dice. Any help is appreciated!Crash Dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnEZiUdgnqUIgl2P5UWjGU899uUm?e=wsmVyI...
  9. BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with different stop codes: Hello, I was using an old version of Windows 10 and keeps getting a lot of BSODs .. Sometimes the stopcode was page_fault_in_non_paged_area and sometimes kernel_security_check_faliure and other times pfn_list_corrupt. I thought it was from the version of Windows is old or a...
  10. BSOD different stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD different stop codes: Hello, I built my new pc like 6 weeks ago and everything ran smooth until it randomly started to freeze. It froze 2-4 times in the last 1-2 weeks. Now its a constant BSOD with different error codes even at startup. All my research from these codes tells me that it could be...