Windows 10: BSOD help. Can't acces computer

Discus and support BSOD help. Can't acces computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Earlier today when I was watching youtube my computer crashed. The display froze and the audio spazzed. Then I got a blue screen. I think it said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GustafNorberg, Nov 3, 2019.

1. BSOD help. Can't acces computer

Earlier today when I was watching youtube my computer crashed. The display froze and the audio spazzed. Then I got a blue screen.

I think it said something like it was collecting data and would then restart. After it got to 100% it didn't restart but I assumed that it was safe to manually shut off. The stop code for my BSOD was: KERNEL AUTO BOOST INVALID LOCK RELEASE

When I attempt to start my computer it boots some kind of startup troubleshooting menu. There are 6 options. Change UEFI settings, restore system from a mirror-system, restore system from a restoration-point, start-reparation, uninstall updates, and command prompt. (These are translated from swedish)

Start-reparation attemps to boot the system, but simply says: Unable to repair computer. Uninstalling updates doesn't work. I'm not quite sure how the system restoring options work but then don't seem to work anyway. The command prompt is accesible but it woudn't suprise me if it doesn't function properly. And the UEFI is fully accesible.

I can't access the desktop, and there doesn't appear to be any way to boot windows in safe-mode.

:)

GustafNorberg, Nov 3, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool BSOD help. Can't acces computer :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 3, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 3, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

BSOD help. Can't acces computer

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

BSOD help. Can't acces computer

1. BSOD help. Can't acces computer - Similar Threads - BSOD help Can't

2. I can't sign into any microsoft accs on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into any microsoft accs on my computer: I've tried everything, including signing out into a local account and signing back in but now I can't even sign back in. The only thing i can sign into is the microsoft website, besides that whenever I try to log in it starts loading but then the thing disappears, I can't...
  3. I can't sign into any microsoft accs on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign into any microsoft accs on my computer: I've tried everything, including signing out into a local account and signing back in but now I can't even sign back in. The only thing i can sign into is the microsoft website, besides that whenever I try to log in it starts loading but then the thing disappears, I can't...
  4. unknwn acc appeart on my computer... help please cant remove it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unknwn acc appeart on my computer... help please cant remove it...: i cant change acc either... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknwn-acc-appeart-on-my-computer-help-please-cant/2831ee9a-2956-4710-b3fe-3cf1bb578253
  5. unknwn acc appeart on my computer... help please cant remove it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unknwn acc appeart on my computer... help please cant remove it...: i cant change acc either... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknwn-acc-appeart-on-my-computer-help-please-cant/2831ee9a-2956-4710-b3fe-3cf1bb578253
  6. unknwn acc appeart on my computer... help please cant remove it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Can't Acces Internal Hard Disk.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Acces Internal Hard Disk.: I started my laptop as usual but the internal hard disk is not to be found anywhere. Only the C SSD drive is there. I am getting this notification when I open one of the folders from the "quick access"....
  8. Can't Acces Internal Hard Disk.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Acces Internal Hard Disk.: I started my laptop as usual but the internal hard disk is not to be found anywhere. Only the C SSD drive is there. I am getting this notification when I open one of the folders from the "quick access"....
  9. Help needed on new microsoft acc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed on new microsoft acc: If im already logged into my pc with a microsoft account, but i want to log in with a new one from scratch, will i keep the windows 10 or will it be removed with the old account? submitted by /u/CritsForJesus [link] [comments]...
  10. Can't acces localhost:7402

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't acces localhost:7402: All of a sudden I can't connect to http://localhost:7402/. That's the address needed to access my Highpoint RAID interface, which allows me to safely disconnect my backup external HDD enclosure drives. Without access to this, the only safe way to remove the drives is to turn...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Pc Ran into problemStop code critical process died