Windows 10: BSOD Help DMP included

Discus and support BSOD Help DMP included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have this dmp file of my recent crash I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what may be the problem?Intel i7-7700HQ cpu @2.80GHz16GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Derekkkkk3320, May 2, 2021.

1. BSOD Help DMP included

So I have this dmp file of my recent crash I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what may be the problem?Intel i7-7700HQ cpu @2.80GHz16GB RAMNVIDIA GEFORCE GTX1070https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkYymB8ktKw9gwek17l-5rmT8e87?e=gh5NCt

:)

Derekkkkk3320, May 2, 2021

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD for Windows 10? (.DMP File Included)

I was given this laptop knowing very well that it was having frequent BSOD (specifically IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL errors) but I seem to have fixed that particular BSOD.

It's been a solid 48 hours since the last error, but just now as I was playing a game, the computer crashed, leaving a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error behind.

Included in the following link is the .dmp file for said crash.

.DMP File

Thank you for your help in advance!

undefinedagent, May 2, 2021
  3. MarcusAls Win User
    BSOD: System_Service_Exception .DMP file included

Hi,

I've had the occasional BSOD but as i'm not very familiar with computers I need help getting to the root of the problem.

Here is the .DMP file: MEMORY.DMP

Thanks in advance

MarcusAls, May 2, 2021
  4. BSOD Help DMP included

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, May 2, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Help DMP included

1. BSOD Help DMP included - Similar Threads - BSOD Help DMP

2. BSOD once in a while dmp files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once in a while dmp files included: My laptop which is relatively new, bought last August. Gigabyte G5 KD with the default specs. It randomly crashes once in a while, sometimes weeks, sometimes months, and sometimes days. This is the crash address every time ntoskrnl.exe+41bd30 and kbdclass.sys...
  3. BSOD once in a while dmp files included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD once in a while dmp files included: My laptop which is relatively new, bought last August. Gigabyte G5 KD with the default specs. It randomly crashes once in a while, sometimes weeks, sometimes months, and sometimes days. This is the crash address every time ntoskrnl.exe+41bd30 and kbdclass.sys...
  4. BSOD help, dumps included

BSOD help, dumps included: Laptop: i9 11th gen, rtx 3060. 16 ram 1 slot, 1 soldered. Basically, I have a lot of bsods happening with my laptop. When i wake up in the morning its shutdown because of a BSOD, when i disconnect from monitor i get a bsod. was able to fix this using the manufactures graphics...
  5. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xteFyR8Lga42YOL9WJ7-gC0tiYPGdHjc?usp=sharing...
  6. BSOD HELP dmp file included

BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xteFyR8Lga42YOL9WJ7-gC0tiYPGdHjc?usp=sharing...
  7. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1vq2wv9Y58OBentREeMuK-gTReef-YSOv/view?usp=sharing...
  8. BSOD DMP File Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD DMP File Help: Hello, I have followed Zigzag3143's guide on finding and fixing BSODs. I have had daily BSODs for about 2 weeks now and am looking forward to this issue being resolved. Hopefully I will not have to upgrade my software as that would be rather costly for me right now. Thanks...
  9. Multiple BSOD included .dmp file link

Multiple BSOD included .dmp file link: Hello, I've recently upgraded my hardware and moved over my NVMe and two HDD's into my new build specifications listed below. I thought the transition would be a lot easier, but it has not been since these stop codes/blue screen appear whenever I happen to play games. My...
  10. BSOD While Idle, Searching for Diagnosis. DMP Files Included

BSOD While Idle, Searching for Diagnosis. DMP Files Included: Greetings, My XPS 17 machine started randomly Blue Screening while I was away from the PC. It took me a little bit to realize why i kept coming back to a restarted computer. But after searching in the minidump folder, the cause became more clear. I have only actually seen it...