Windows 10: BSOD Help in finding cause. Suspicion on driver

Discus and support BSOD Help in finding cause. Suspicion on driver in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,I'm on a windows 10 and for a couple of months I've been experiencing several BSOD. Since they aren't that much frequent I didn't try too hard to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Blueblaze97, Jul 31, 2021.

1. BSOD Help in finding cause. Suspicion on driver

Hello,I'm on a windows 10 and for a couple of months I've been experiencing several BSOD. Since they aren't that much frequent I didn't try too hard to solve them but They're quite annoying and I'd like to avoid reinstalling windows from scratch since that solution is relative time consuming.I already tried most of the basic solution/fixes, meaning:- updated BIOS- run BIOS diagnostic without any errors- run scanfc scannow chkdisck and all those commands from the prompt successfully- updated System- analyzed Dump and tried some googling without finding obvious answer- run verifier, with BSOD bu

:)

Blueblaze97, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

I need help finding a driver for IBM infoprint 1512 for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +X, Select Device Manger.

• Select the device and right click on it and Update the drivers.

IF you don’t find the driver there, I suggest you check the driver with your manufacturer web site and download and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Golden Win User
    BSOD caused by driver atikmdag.sys

Could be another driver causing the issue.

Suggest you follow this and post in the BSOD section of the forum.

BSOD - Posting Instructions

Golden, Jul 31, 2021
  4. jdc1 Win User

BSOD Help in finding cause. Suspicion on driver

BSOD issues two random times while playing BFV help asap

Looking at the dump file, I noted WinRing0x64.sys dating from 2013 in the list of drivers.
    Back in 2013 this driver caused numerous BSOD's - so I suggest uninstalling ALL of the programs that are using it.
    In this case it appears that EVGA Precision is using it - please uninstall that program and see if it helps.

Thema:

BSOD Help in finding cause. Suspicion on driver

1. BSOD Help in finding cause. Suspicion on driver - Similar Threads - BSOD Help finding

2. Need help finding the cause of 3 different BSOD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help finding the cause of 3 different BSOD's: Good evening, I'm really hoping I can find a solution to my on going issue. I've had 3 unique BSODs. These BSOD all belong to a newly built computer. I originally thought it might have to do with overclocking the ram but i've since turned off the over clock setting and was...
  3. Need help finding the cause of 3 different BSOD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help finding the cause of 3 different BSOD's: Good evening, I'm really hoping I can find a solution to my on going issue. I've had 3 unique BSODs. These BSOD all belong to a newly built computer. I originally thought it might have to do with overclocking the ram but i've since turned off the over clock setting and was...
  4. Need help finding the cause of 3 different BSOD's

5. Need help finding the cause of 3 different BSOD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. help finding windows BSOD cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help finding windows BSOD cause: i was playing counter strike 2 yesterday when my pc bsod'ed. i looked at event viewer and found this: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. help finding windows BSOD cause

help finding windows BSOD cause: i was playing counter strike 2 yesterday when my pc bsod'ed. i looked at event viewer and found this: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  8. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY help me find the driver that's causing it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY help me find the driver that's causing it: Hi, I've been having random BSODs for the past few months. I just performed a clean install of Windows 10 and without installing anything else got this BSOD. I tried looking at the crash dump via WinDbg but can't seem to find the driver's name. It just points to some windows...
  9. Need help finding out what caused a BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help finding out what caused a BSOD: Yesterday I was browsing the steam store when the computer froze up and rebooted itself. This the file that was created using WinDBG when analyzing the dump file: https://1drv.ms/t/s!Aq3i0DT2JpRFgWPq6VM4YlgV_ZM9?e=H5RbYm This is the original memory dump file:...
  10. BSODS - Need help finding out what is causing it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODS - Need help finding out what is causing it.: Attached is the file thingy. Just will BSOD randomly. From watching videos, sometimes when browsing the web, or when gaming. It doesn't happen that often. Like every 3 days I'll get a BSOD. Any help would be appreciated. 51426