Windows 10: BSOD - Help Needed

Discus and support BSOD - Help Needed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everyone, its been a month or two that i have been getting bluescreens, and they have become more and more frequent. I am running windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TriGaar, Jan 30, 2016.

1. TriGaar Win User

BSOD - Help Needed

Hey everyone, its been a month or two that i have been getting bluescreens, and they have become more and more frequent.

I am running windows 10 and this is my pc build:
    AMD FX-8350, Gigabyte Radeon R9 270X - System Build - PCPartPicker New Zealand

I got a few bluescreens when i was running windows 7. When I was updating to windows 10, i bluescreened mid-install every time.

So i did a clean install of the OS and am still having the same bluescreen issue on windows ten.

Attatched is my BSOD .zip file and here is also a photo of the bluescreens I get.
    Dropbox - Computer Issues

Thank you so much,

:)

TriGaar, Jan 30, 2016
  2. Gilim6 Win User

Need help with a BSOD

Sorry about that BSOD  - Help Needed :)

I just uploaded the zipped minidumps at the same location.

Thank you.

Gilim6, Jan 30, 2016
  3. Crisaq Win User
    Need help with BSOD

I got a w10 fresh install pretty much, just got it on this week, everything was running smoothly till yesterday, I got BSOD while using Mozilla firefox (x86 and x64) with "Bad pool caller" error 0x000000C2. Any help will be appreciated

Reading through the forums I found you commonly ask for a couple files, here's the link for those:

Files.rar

Thanks!

Crisaq, Jan 30, 2016
Thema:

BSOD - Help Needed

1. BSOD - Help Needed - Similar Threads - BSOD Help Needed

2. need help with bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need help with bsod: I been having issues with my coputer i been getting the bsod when starting the computer i included my pc specs and dump file below. i just recently replace the ram cause i was haveing issues with my pc crashing showing a green screen and then restarting my pc checked ram had...
  3. Need help with the BSOD…

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with the BSOD…: Stuck on the BSOD. entered commands and I’m stuck in a “Preparing Automatic Repair Loop”. I’ve tried everything the forums have said, taken out extra peripherals. I did SFC, tried to do the bootrec commands but says access denied and don’t have a boot usb drive to connect my...
  4. Need help with a BSOD.

Need help with a BSOD.: My PC has been crashing for a while, and I never figured out what the problem was. Three most recent minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjNM0ZD1tx5rgQc-bjuO8KBTGV3O?e=cWDlNEMSinfo:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjNM0ZD1tx5rgQiYo2kHlGset9-w?e=BZcR4FSpecs:OS - Windows 10 Pro 64-bitAMD Ryzen 5...
  5. BSOD Help needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Help needed: Greetings:I need help with a BSOD that I experienced earlier today:Here is a link to my MiniDump and MSInfo32 information:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fC_BPfSl0Ttl5hnX1BA0t13hNOMENtvO/view?usp=sharingHope someone can let me know what is causing it. Thank you for your...
  6. BSOD Need Help.....

BSOD Need Help.....: I am having an issue on my Computer.. when i tried to play a game BSOD appears please help here is the link of my minidump file with system information filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmXO2nVPTeV-m3AJo_Errf_eVeQT?e=cGPtpkThank you in advance...
  7. BSOD NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD NEED HELP: Having BSOD almost everyday now I need help please. crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041520-7046-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: hardware.sys hardware Bugcheck code: 0x1A 0x41792, 0xFFFF87BFFEED0080, 0x200000000000, 0x0 Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT...
  8. BSOD, Need Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD, Need Help!: So, I just closed the lid of my laptop (I have never done that), My computer Gave me a BSOD saying UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, and then it rebooted, and It was okay. Then I again decided to make my laptop sleep, so I can troubleshoot the BSOD by pressing the power...
  9. BSOD, need help

BSOD, need help: Hi there, i had a BSOD kernal corruption, not sure the whole thing, i googled some stuff, and came across the only way to get help is by posting all the information needed to get the help... here is a link to the google drive files. Link Hope you guys can figure it out....
  10. Need help with BSOD

Need help with BSOD: I have been getting EXPOOL_DRIVER_CORRUPTED errors along with WATCHDOG_VIOLATION errors non stop. I have tried uninstalling problematic drivers but nothing works. Also, whenever I connect to a wifi network I immidiately freeze and get one of the errors mentioned above. My...