Windows 10: BSOD help please

Discus and support BSOD help please in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello everyone i keep get bsod at random times, sometimes it's when i watching a video other times it happens when i'm playing games, i would love some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by echodays, Feb 3, 2016.

1. echodays Win User

BSOD help please

hello everyone i keep get bsod at random times, sometimes it's when i watching a video other times it happens when i'm playing games, i would love some help.

i have attached the zip file for my latest crash.
    if any more info is needed please let me know
    thanks in advance.

:)

echodays, Feb 3, 2016

2. Windows 10 failed attempts to use "Backup and Restore (Windows 7)" function

Repeated backup failures. Running Windows 10, and when the “Backup and Restore (Windows 7) program is run front the Control Panel, I get the messages:

“Check your backup. The last backup did not complete successfully”.

“Windows Backup failed to get an exclusive lock on the EFI system partition (ESP). This may happen if another application is using files on the ESP.”

“Please retry the operation.”

Each time I retry, I get the same result and messages.

Windows 10 came installed on my Dell Inspiron 15 (500 Series) laptop. I have successfully used the same Backup and Restore (Windows 7) program to “Create a system image”, as well as to “Create a system repair disc”.

Please provide me with some insight and suggested actions.

{Please Help}, Feb 3, 2016
  3. Running windows 10 and lost browser connectivity after installing the 2013 Microsoft Office Suite

running windows 10 preinstalled on a new Dell lap top had no problem with windows browser, no problem installing Chrome, no problem downloading and activating 2013 Microsoft Office programs. BUT lost all browser connectivity after installing the 2013 Microsoft
    Office Suite. Internet connectivity confirmed along with DNS, pings, etc.

Should I uninstall the 2013 Microsoft Office Suite?

{Please Help}, Feb 3, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD help please

If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
    This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.
    Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:

BSOD help please [​IMG]

Please update your network drivers
    Driver Reference Table - e22w8x64.sys
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e22w10x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e22w10x64.sys 0: kd> lmvm e22w10x64 start end module name fffff801`a3cd0000 fffff801`a3cf7000 e22w10x64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: e22w10x64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\e22w10x64.sys Image name: e22w10x64.sys Timestamp: Fri Aug 28 23:05:38 2015 (55E0CD22) CheckSum: 000287FD ImageSize: 00027000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]
    BSOD help please [​IMG]
    Note This will most likely not be the only cause, but there was only 1 dump present

axe0, Feb 4, 2016
  5. echodays Win User
    Thanks I will update the driver and stop using ccleaner for a while and let you know if i have any other crashes. If I do i will post the dump files. Thanks again.

echodays, Feb 4, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please just run the dm log collector again and upload a new zip then, you can't upload dumps directly or it has to be in either plain text or in a zip.

axe0, Feb 4, 2016
  7. echodays Win User
    Okay i will run the log collector next time it crashes and upload it.

echodays, Feb 4, 2016
  8. echodays Win User

BSOD help please

i updated my killer driver, but i just had another crash.

dump zip is attached

echodays, Feb 5, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    Where is the other dump of a few days ago? Did you use disk cleanup or something?

BSOD help please [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    BSOD help please [​IMG]
    RAM TEST

BSOD help please [​IMG]
    Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

BSOD help please [​IMG]
    Note
    BSOD help please [​IMG]

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

axe0, Feb 5, 2016
  10. echodays Win User
    yes sorry i had already run ccleaner before i unchecked the memory dump box.

and sorry again for being a pain in the arse.

echodays, Feb 5, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    You're making it very difficult to find any patern with doing so.

I would highly appreciate it if you remove Ccleaner while troubleshooting.

12. echodays Win User
    okay i've uninstalled it so i dont run it by mistake.

thanks for you patience

echodays, Feb 5, 2016
  13. axe0 New Member

BSOD help please

Next, run the memory test above and let me know what the result is.

14. echodays Win User
    Right memtest is running and i will let you know the results in the morning, assuming it's finished that is.

echodays, Feb 5, 2016
  15. echodays Win User
    quick update 12 and a half down and 6 passes down should be finished in a few more hours
    no errors so far

echodays, Feb 5, 2016
Thema:

BSOD help please

1. BSOD help please - Similar Threads - BSOD help please

2. BSOD help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD help please: I need help fixing these bugchecks that are causing BSODs. I was told that my network card being outdated was the reason for this but even after updating the problem still persisted. I have tried everything under the sun but to no avail. These are the most common ones that I...
  3. BSOD please HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD please HELP: i got BSOD randomly and that's the bug check please i need help ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. BSOD please HELP

BSOD please HELP: i got BSOD randomly and that's the bug check please i need help ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. BSOD, please help!

BSOD, please help!: Hi,I have had a couple BSOD these past couple days. I followed the instructions in Driver Verifier, and have the DMP files. I also found that the error says "STOP_CODE_PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA", as well as it says Netwtw10.sys failed. How can I fix this? I am not super...
  6. BSOD please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD please help: Hi guys, i have a problem where my laptop crashes and freezes sometimes, freezing usually occurs when using chrome but that's not what i'm here about, i recently retreived MEMORY.DMP file after BSOD, i think this can help analyze errors going on recently, specifically after...
  7. BSOD help please

BSOD help please: Hi, can anyone get to the bottom of whats causing my bsods please https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvVUFKuDzrr24HpZpIbGzHNjxrP2?e=GeTYxO https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvVUFKuDzrr24HxvbXcSIBMVXAmF?e=f2zB09 https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvVUFKuDzrr24HuV9wc9MwuUyGpF?e=bEgNdo...
  8. BSOD Help... please.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Help... please.: I recently got into streaming in my downtime, and here lately I have been getting an kmode_exception_not_handled Blue Screen, upon opening Event Viewer, the critical error I'm getting is Event ID 41 Task 63. I've recently stumbled into someone else having problems and they...
  9. BSOD Please help

BSOD Please help: Getting regular BSOD's. Here is the latest analysis from WhoCrashed. On Thu 30/04/2020 12:13:02 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\043020-15015-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe...
  10. Bsod help please

Bsod help please: Hey all getting bsod on windows 10 tech preview here is my debug info Attachment 12754 help much appreciated. I have run mem test overnight no ram errors. cheers Just a bit more info the error bcc is 0xc000021a and the cause is "ntoskrnl.exe" address...