Windows 10: bsod help request, dmp files available

Discus and support bsod help request, dmp files available in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a bsod whea uncorrectable error that has been plaguing my pc for a year now to the point I had to buy another. The crashing can happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by svmcgarry, Jul 18, 2020.

1. svmcgarry Win User

bsod help request, dmp files available

Hi all, I have a bsod whea uncorrectable error that has been plaguing my pc for a year now to the point I had to buy another. The crashing can happen 30 seconds into login and othertimes a couple hours later...unfortunately it was crashing so much I couldnt even troubleshoot intially. I'm still unable to figure out the issue and would really appreciate some help as this is driving me crazy. The link has my dmp, msinfo and specs in the zip. Here's the background:

• I don't recall any event that would have triggered the start of bsod's, no updates or hardware change.
    • I'm unable to determine the actual trigger of the bsod, but bluescreenview appears to point out hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and pshed.dll as the culprits.
    • I've performed a reset of windows 10 keeping data, the issue persisted. I've also tried to do a full reset, but it always bsod after the usb win10 reset starts to ask what language i want to install win10 in, so I'm unable to reset again.
    • I've verified all drivers are updated, bios is the as recent as it will go.
    • Reseeded all hardware, including fresh paste for cpu.
    • All hardware tests pass, gpu, ram, cpu, hd, etc. currently have 12GB of 18gb ram removed from pc as part of troubleshooting.
    • I tend to not install the large feature updates in a timely fashion due to all the bad press they get. It currently has failed the 1909 update and is telling me its almost out of service, but states it is up to date so it's not letting me try again...the pc may have crashed during the last attempt.

I've spent an insane amount of time troubleshooting but I'm totally stumped. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, I will actively participate and respond. Here are the troubleshooting files zipped to onedrive.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApasJkedv6SXjgxTIRrhXHjnm9yv?e=OT3lDh

:)

svmcgarry, Jul 18, 2020

2. BSOD with DMP files and MSInfo

I have used the verifier app and collect the dmp files along with the MSInfo32.

I been receiving the BSOD for a bit and I had the motherboard replace at the Company's helpdesk requested it. I knew that was not the issue. I know is a driver issue but don't know how to fix it and what is exactly causing the issue. I believe is the Cisco
    VPN software that is causing it.

When the BSOD happened under the verifier app the

DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION (xxxxx.sys) The xxxx.sys is the name of the driver that caused the crash.
    If it is listed please note it and tell us what it is.

the xxxx.sys was something like vpnxxx64.sys I believe..can't remember it exactly.

here is the link to OneDrive to see the DMP files and the MSInfo32 files.

022417-11640-01.zip

AzureRookieFL, Jul 18, 2020
  3. HELP FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES , I NEED BSOD ERRORS .DMP .DUMP FILES

I want to analysis many BSOD errors, for this purpose, i am collecting dump files in form of .dmp and .dump files.

I knew many users are getting bsod and already some reported bsod errors in this forum.

I am requesting all the users, who is having .dmp and .dump files , upload the files in online storage and then share those links here .

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Barman58, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

1. bsod help request, dmp files available - Similar Threads - bsod help request

2. Need some help with BSOD/DMP files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need some help with BSOD/DMP files: Hello, I have been dealing with various BSOD for a few months now and I finally decided to try a clean install of windows. Unfortunately, I kept getting the error "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart...
  3. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xteFyR8Lga42YOL9WJ7-gC0tiYPGdHjc?usp=sharing...
  4. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xteFyR8Lga42YOL9WJ7-gC0tiYPGdHjc?usp=sharing...
  5. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1vq2wv9Y58OBentREeMuK-gTReef-YSOv/view?usp=sharing...
  6. BSOD DMP File Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD DMP File Help: Hello, I have followed Zigzag3143's guide on finding and fixing BSODs. I have had daily BSODs for about 2 weeks now and am looking forward to this issue being resolved. Hopefully I will not have to upgrade my software as that would be rather costly for me right now. Thanks...
  7. BSOD - help with DMP files please

BSOD - help with DMP files please: Hi, Having problems - can you help with my re-occurring BSOD? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1__oEZfyo9JTM5xsUFTz5vt8SQnlwDHV5?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-help-with-dmp-files-please/ab36c648-cd54-489a-994c-7f3c6d7ecc31
  8. Help Reading DMP Files After BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Reading DMP Files After BSOD: So a few days ago I made a post about having an IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error and not being able to get into my computer because I was stuck on an endless loop even when trying to boot in safe mode. Long story short I was able to boot off of my HDD that still had an old...
  9. Random Crashes. No BSOD, no .dmp files. HELP!!

Random Crashes. No BSOD, no .dmp files. HELP!!: My computer has been experiencing some really annoying crashes/shutdowns over the last few months and I can't figure out what is causing them. During the first week of September it crashed for the first time and that's the only time I've seen a BSOD. The stop code for that...
  10. BSOD/WinDBG setup and DMP file help?

BSOD/WinDBG setup and DMP file help?: I have followed the instructions to setup WinDBG in this videolink: Install and configure WinDBG - YouTube I did the setup instructions in this video for windows debugger and have the symbol file path saved. SRV"C:\SymCache"Symbol information I do not have the DMP...