Windows 10: BSOD Help request.

Discus and support BSOD Help request. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've attached the file via the grabber. Thanks for any help/information. Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by supalup, Jan 22, 2020.

1. supalup Win User

BSOD Help request.

I've attached the file via the grabber.

Thanks for any help/information.

supalup, Jan 22, 2020
  2. LeoBloom Win User

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Jan 22, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 22, 2020
  4. EdTittel Win User

BSOD Help request.

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Help request.

1. BSOD Help request. - Similar Threads - BSOD Help request

2. Request For BSOD Help With A Dump Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request For BSOD Help With A Dump Link: Hello, i just received a BSOD crash/restart/system failure and was wondering what it was caused by. I've checked heat for my CPU and it seems within limits. I can't find anything in the Event Viewer and read that I should try the Driver Verifier. I did so and got the dump at...
  3. BSOD Help Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help Request: I have received several BSODs since I built my system. I'm sure there must be some conflict somewhere causing the issue, sometimes my system just dies out of nowere as well. Screens go black, ASUS Qcode goes to "00" and nothing works to restart it except unplugging it and...
  4. BSOD Help Request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Help Request: I have received several BSODs since I built my system. I'm sure there must be some conflict somewhere causing the issue, sometimes my system just dies out of nowere as well. Screens go black, ASUS Qcode goes to "00" and nothing works to restart it except unplugging it and...
  5. BSOD Help Request

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD help request!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD help request!: Hello,I am getting BSOD fairly regularly. I would say once a day at least. It tends to be when I'm gaming but sometimes happens when the computer is just sitting idle. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffff8201843a63e8,...
  7. BSOD help request!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD help request!: Hello,I am getting BSOD fairly regularly. I would say once a day at least. It tends to be when I'm gaming but sometimes happens when the computer is just sitting idle. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffff8201843a63e8,...
  8. BSOD help request!

9. BSOD crash help request

BSOD crash help request: Hello, can anyone assist me in figuring out the fix for some blue screen of death crashes that occur while playing total war: war hammer 2 and arma 3. Its random, I can play for hours or just minutes before it crashes. I've followed the easy solutions, reinstalling the...
  10. BSOD diagnostic help requested

BSOD diagnostic help requested: Here is this link for my two files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!At5-MYB0VK--gfd1eXKkvibxoyuQcg?e=aCXnPb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-diagnostic-help-requested/bdbf8240-cd96-4b56-b949-32fd147cc76a