Windows 10: BSOD Help Submission

Discus and support BSOD Help Submission in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; At random my machine will bluescreen with the stop code: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Here's a OneDrive link to my three most recent BSOD's DMP files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HeyMan2, Sep 3, 2019.

1. HeyMan2 Win User

BSOD Help Submission

At random my machine will bluescreen with the stop code: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

Here's a OneDrive link to my three most recent BSOD's DMP files

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj6ES1qFlDZTb0S20K90VVnTaeA?e=4MoTVQ

Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

HeyMan2, Sep 3, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 3, 2019
  3. BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Sep 3, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD Help Submission

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD Help Submission :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD Help Submission [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

axe0, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Help Submission

1. BSOD Help Submission - Similar Threads - BSOD Help Submission

2. Sign in photo submission -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in photo submission -: Like other photographers and travelers, in my opinion, I take interesting pictures. I would like to have my photos featured on sign-in. Where users have a chance to say whether they like it or not we will show you more and then it goes to Bing with details of the area....
  3. Sign in photo submission -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in photo submission -: Like other photographers and travelers, in my opinion, I take interesting pictures. I would like to have my photos featured on sign-in. Where users have a chance to say whether they like it or not we will show you more and then it goes to Bing with details of the area....
  4. Submission for malware analysis

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Submission for malware analysis: We are developing a desktop application and signing it with a Microsoft certificate. However, Microsoft Defender SmartScreen displays a message that the application may be malicious and prevents it from running. We sent the application to malware analysis and it successfully...
  5. automatic sample submission

in Windows 10 Customization
    automatic sample submission: hey. id like ti not have to "dismiss" automatic sample submission all the time.i have to dismiss is many times each week,sometimes several times a day. how can i get the "dissmissal" ti stick thanks.?...
  6. Automatic Sample submission

Automatic Sample submission: Hello, I am using Windows 10 64-bit version 2004. I have problemed in Windows 10: I cannot turn onAutomatic Sample submission. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-sample-submission/9558c44d-5bce-4d75-8590-a9c04b5e4659
  7. late submission to password

late submission to password: a few weeks ago ive made a change to my windows 10 password, i turned of my pc and tried to log back in with the new password, but then it didnt work and i just used my normal password to log back in and i forgot about the new password, a few later, in this covid situation i...
  8. Automatic sample submission

Automatic sample submission: Do i need Automatic sample submission turnedon, on my laptop? it is currently off. i honestly don't even know how i came across it. [ATTACH]so i'm not closing out the window until i get an answer. I'm not computer savvy, so i'm trying to learn what to do and what not to do...
  9. Windows Wallpaper Submission

Windows Wallpaper Submission: Regards, I was wondering if Microsoft is again accepting entries of photographs to be selected as windows wallpaper. I am a wildlife photographer from Pakistan. Recently one of my fellow photographer has got his shot selected as Windows 10 wallpaper....
  10. Malware submission

Malware submission: I have the source code to a known malware (at least is known on wiki), and as someone who has no knowledge in malware reverse engineering or the ability to assemble the source codes, i need to find someone who does. As of now i have found someone, but i dont really trust the...