Windows 10: BSOD HELP WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR minidump & system information included

Discus and support BSOD HELP WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR minidump & system information included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; can anyone help me with this dump its keep happening after a few hours while playing games, I install new drivers and all and check temp and is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Carlo ZhittoArcebido, Apr 2, 2020.

1. BSOD HELP WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR minidump & system information included

can anyone help me with this dump its keep happening after a few hours while playing games, I install new drivers and all and check temp and is not overheating

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiRDtaRXo74ngcpWYp9ScTDPvJqm7g?e=QfMMQx

:)

Carlo ZhittoArcebido, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi Jotunheim,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the issue and providing us the detailed information about the issue.

1. When do you the error message?

2. What is the make and model of the computer?

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred.
    This bug check is typically related to physical hardware failures. It can be heat related, defective hardware, memory or even a processor that is beginning to fail or has failed. If over-clocking has been enabled, try disabling it. Confirm
    that any cooling systems such as fans are functional. Run system diagnostics to confirm that the system memory is not defective. It is less likely, but possible that a driver is causing the hardware to fail with this bug check.

As per the dump files shared by you, the error seems to be with the Intel processor. I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    and see if that helps.

You may also refer the troubleshooting steps in the article

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

Additional Information:
    Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Apr 2, 2020
  4. BSOD HELP WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR minidump & system information included

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

BSOD HELP WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR minidump & system information included

1. BSOD HELP WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR minidump & system information included - Similar Threads - BSOD HELP WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

2. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  3. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  4. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Include system information.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Include system information.: I decided to Factory reset my pc since it was running slow. It brought me to the "Hi there" screen with a blue background. I clicked next which brung up the "Why did my PC restart" screen with yet again another blue background. I clicked next and my pc restarted and it...
  6. Include system information.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Include system information.: I decided to Factory reset my pc since it was running slow. It brought me to the "Hi there" screen with a blue background. I clicked next which brung up the "Why did my PC restart" screen with yet again another blue background. I clicked next and my pc restarted and it...
  7. Include system information.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump)

BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump): Hello, I am getting a lot of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR's lately. I attached the latest MiniDump file. I think its becouse of GenuineIntel (was in the MiniDump), but i ran a full CPU check with the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool. Ran a Memory check and hardware check but...
  9. BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump)

BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump): Hello, I am getting a lot of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR's lately. I attached the latest MiniDump file. I think its becouse of GenuineIntel (was in the MiniDump), but i ran a full CPU check with the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool. Ran a Memory check and hardware check but...
  10. [Minidump and System Information Included] BSOD Frequently Error Code : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

[Minidump and System Information Included] BSOD Frequently Error Code : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, For the past few days I started experiencing random BSOD on my Desktop PC running Windows 10. The Error Code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I did my homework and searches for solution online and found this forum. After some reading I decided to follow the steps I found...