Windows 10: BSOD help win 10 please

Discus and support BSOD help win 10 please in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been struggling for the last month trying to diagnose what specifically is causing the crash. Always the same symptom....OS will freeze for about 30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sorn, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Sorn Win User

BSOD help win 10 please

Been struggling for the last month trying to diagnose what specifically is causing the crash. Always the same symptom....OS will freeze for about 30 seconds then BSOD after kernel timeout. Happens most day's so any crash logs from 11/20-12/2 (today) should accurately reflect the current issue.

Win 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.476

BSOD help win 10 please content-zip-large.png
    BEAST-(2019-12-02_14-08-01).zip

Shared with Dropbox
    BSOD help win 10 please favicon-vflUeLeeY.png www.dropbox.com

Thanks to this wonderful forum for existing and all...

BSOD help win 10 please

Sorn, Dec 2, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    BSOD when starting games on Win 10

Hi Gibbinold,

Thank you for Replying back with the status of this issue.

Try the steps and check if it helps to resolve your issue.

Step 1: You can update drivers from the Device Manager and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

• Right click on Start button, type
      Device Manager andEnter.

• Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.
    • Right click and click on Properties, and go to Driver tab and click on
      Update driver.
    Step 2: I would suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display Drivers.
      • Right click on the Display drivers and select Properties
      • Click on the device tab and select Update driver.
    Also I would suggest you to check for BIOS updates from the Manufacturer Website and check if it helps.

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks.

Arul_D, Dec 2, 2019
  4. YoDaddy-O Win User

BSOD help win 10 please

Win 10 BSOD while using

Did upgrade to Win 10 over a month ago. This morning my Lenovo T410 laptop had the BSOD with Error=0xc000000f on it (it does backups overnight). I've run diags on the hardware (mem, motherboard bus, PCI bus and HDD) all PASS. Tried using my repair disk
    (built in Jan with Win7) and was unable to recover. I checked for bad sectors and found none. From CMD prompt I did DISKPART and LIST VOLUME and all volumes say HEALTHY but I see that my C: drive (primary partition) says it is RAW (instead of NTFS). My backup
    media is a network attached (NAS) disk and I used Cobian 11 Backup. Not sure what my next step would be. Looking for suggestions before I have to restore to Win7 and re-upgrade, etc.

YoDaddy-O, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

BSOD help win 10 please

1. BSOD help win 10 please - Similar Threads - BSOD help please

2. BSOD please HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD please HELP: i got BSOD randomly and that's the bug check please i need help ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. BSOD please HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD please HELP: i got BSOD randomly and that's the bug check please i need help ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. please help 0x80780119 on win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help 0x80780119 on win 10: Hi from ireland, I know everyone here work hard on their free time to help people and well done. I am in need of help with what seems to be a popular problem, every time i do a create a system image it fails with not enough space on my external ssd which has 236GB free. What...
  5. BSOD Win 10 minidump uploaded, please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Win 10 minidump uploaded, please help: Hi, I am having randomly BSOD. Sometimes when working sometimes when the PC is idle. Would appreciate any help. I ve uploaded minidump file here, since I read that this might help finding the issue....
  6. BSOD win 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) need help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD win 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) need help please: Windows 10 crashes randomly :/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) Any ideas how to fix this are highly appreciated!! -------------------------------------------------------------------- WinDbg report -------------------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft (R)...
  7. BSOD win 10 HELP please?

BSOD win 10 HELP please?: Im getting regular Bseod - and desperately need some assistance. please provide next steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-win-10-help-please/052944f9-b983-4992-b03f-72081f68f383
  8. BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please!

BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please!: Hi All, Please can a Techi person please decipher my minidump file and give me an idea of my problem. I am a little savvy with PC's but BSOD deafeat me. I appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks Steve*Smile I have complied with the Posting instructions and now...
  9. BSOD Win 10 Help

BSOD Win 10 Help: Hey i got BSOD sometime and other time PC Just Close and Reopen by it self . Thx to Help me to fix that (sorry for me English i am a French guy ) 38926
  10. Bsod help please

Bsod help please: Hey all getting bsod on windows 10 tech preview here is my debug info Attachment 12754 help much appreciated. I have run mem test overnight no ram errors. cheers Just a bit more info the error bcc is 0xc000021a and the cause is "ntoskrnl.exe" address...