Windows 10: BSOD - help with crash analysis - Code 1000015e

Discus and support BSOD - help with crash analysis - Code 1000015e in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; PC has been experiencing random crashes mostly it freezes and I have to reboot but sometimes it goes to BSODThis morning it happened and it did some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GyrateTube45, Sep 23, 2022.

1. BSOD - help with crash analysis - Code 1000015e

PC has been experiencing random crashes mostly it freezes and I have to reboot but sometimes it goes to BSODThis morning it happened and it did some kind of bug check? it said there was a crash dump file and wondered if somebody could assist in figuring out the issue.

:)

GyrateTube45, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Manny Cez Win User

BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Help with Analysis

Hello, i've been getting frequent BSOD crashes under the error code mem_management so I did a driver test with CMD, followed the steps and upon startup it kept crashing. I booted into safe mode to extract the minidump files and i've uploaded the latest 3
    dmp files into this onedrive link. OneDrive

Would appreciate some help with figuring out which driver is causing me issues, so I can update it and get on with my BSOD free life. THANKS!!!

Manny Cez, Sep 23, 2022
  3. philc43 Win User
    BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums BSOD - help with crash analysis - Code 1000015e :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, Sep 23, 2022
  4. BSOD - help with crash analysis - Code 1000015e

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Here you go, the HD tune scans, did memtest but after 1.5hrs only one pass had been finished so will leave it on tonight again for more passes.

shinigami8671, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

BSOD - help with crash analysis - Code 1000015e

1. BSOD - help with crash analysis - Code 1000015e - Similar Threads - BSOD help crash

2. BSOD and crashing minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and crashing minidump analysis: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-FekajzWrQif0-SxwDzMnwZkca6g?e=wtT7sWMy computer keeps crashing when I play some games such as League of Overwatch, however, all my drivers say they are healthy as well as my computer graphics being of good quality. I only have issues on certain games...
  3. BSOD and crashing minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and crashing minidump analysis: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-FekajzWrQif0-SxwDzMnwZkca6g?e=wtT7sWMy computer keeps crashing when I play some games such as League of Overwatch, however, all my drivers say they are healthy as well as my computer graphics being of good quality. I only have issues on certain games...
  4. BSOD - help with crash analysis - Code 1000015e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - help with crash analysis - Code 1000015e: PC has been experiencing random crashes mostly it freezes and I have to reboot but sometimes it goes to BSODThis morning it happened and it did some kind of bug check? it said there was a crash dump file and wondered if somebody could assist in figuring out the issue....
  5. LiveKernelEvent Code: 1000015e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent Code: 1000015e: Hello, For the past few months, my computer has been having some issues with my disk as it has constantly been at 100% on task manager . I looked up a possible solution, which was that my computer was infected with malware, but after multiple computer scans, nothing was...
  6. LiveKernelEvent Code: 1000015e

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent Code: 1000015e: Hello, For the past few months, my computer has been having some issues with my disk as it has constantly been at 100% on task manager . I looked up a possible solution, which was that my computer was infected with malware, but after multiple computer scans, nothing was...
  7. LiveKernelEvent Code: 1000015e

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Help fixing a crash with .dmp analysis

Help fixing a crash with .dmp analysis: Hey everyone! So I have an issue with my computer right now, where there is a file folder that I can not delete, because trying to delete it causes my pc to crash. I get the BSOD with: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: cldflt.sys This was probably...
  9. Help with BSOD dumpfile analysis

Help with BSOD dumpfile analysis: Hi Community, For several months I have been having intermittent BSOD issues. Today, my computer finally generated a dump file. Every other time the system has crashed, it displays the blue screen for less than a second and crashes without generating a dump file. For the...
  10. Need help with BSOD / Crash Dump analysis

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with BSOD / Crash Dump analysis: Hello, I get intermittent (lately 1 or 2 times per week) BSODs on my windows 10 desktop. I need someone to analyze the DMP files for me so I can narrow down the driver and hopefully solve the problem. I just performed the driver verifier procedure (as directed here) and...