Windows 10: BSOD help with minidump troubleshooting

Discus and support BSOD help with minidump troubleshooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The minidump file is located here. https://easyupload.io/op3n7f If someone is able to find out what's wrong with it, please let me know how you were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tripline21, Nov 5, 2019.

1. BSOD help with minidump troubleshooting

The minidump file is located here. https://easyupload.io/op3n7f

If someone is able to find out what's wrong with it, please let me know how you were able to troubleshoot it. I used WinDB and all I got was ntkrnlmp.exe which isn't of any help.

:)

Tripline21, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Nov 5, 2019
  3. ra[g]e Win User
    ra[g]e, Nov 5, 2019
  4. ra[g]e Win User

BSOD help with minidump troubleshooting

Need help troubleshooting BSOD minidump files

Hi guys,

I have been getting a mysterious repeated BSOD, I did an analysis on the full memory.dmp and it seems that the cfywlan2.sys may be causing it. No clue why though.

Here are the recent minidumps:

111616-20875-01.dmp

111816-90046-01.dmp

Appreciate all help!

ra[g]e, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

BSOD help with minidump troubleshooting

1. BSOD help with minidump troubleshooting - Similar Threads - BSOD help minidump

2. BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump: Hi all, I am trying to install drivers for a serial to IP converter device Serial Device Server ICDM-RX/TCP-16RJ45/RJ45-RM pepperl-fuchs.com and running into some issues, I just want to see if there is any useful info in the minidump logs as I wait for the vendor support to...
  3. BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump: Hi all, I am trying to install drivers for a serial to IP converter device Serial Device Server ICDM-RX/TCP-16RJ45/RJ45-RM pepperl-fuchs.com and running into some issues, I just want to see if there is any useful info in the minidump logs as I wait for the vendor support to...
  4. BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD minidump help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD minidump help: Hello,I have a brand new HP Z8 workstation which I've installed a NIC card. If I swap from onboard ethernet to NIC card I get a BSOD of NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE and an endless loop of BSOD and restarting. If I go back to onboard ethernet all is fine. I downloaded NIC card drivers...
  6. BSOD minidump help

BSOD minidump help: Hello,I have a brand new HP Z8 workstation which I've installed a NIC card. If I swap from onboard ethernet to NIC card I get a BSOD of NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE and an endless loop of BSOD and restarting. If I go back to onboard ethernet all is fine. I downloaded NIC card drivers...
  7. BSOD minidump help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. BSOD minidump help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD minidump help: I got a BSOD while playing zombie army 4. The screen said KERNEL MODE TRAP. PC specs Ryzen 5 360016gb DDR4 3200mhzRTX 3080 12gbminidump: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gepwcbwa0wsfdyv/102822-9953-01.dmp/fileMSinfo:...
  9. BSOD minidump help

BSOD minidump help: I got a BSOD while playing zombie army 4. The screen said KERNEL MODE TRAP. PC specs Ryzen 5 360016gb DDR4 3200mhzRTX 3080 12gbminidump: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gepwcbwa0wsfdyv/102822-9953-01.dmp/fileMSinfo:...
  10. BSOD minidump help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD minidump help: Hi, Recently my computer has been BSODing every couple of hours. I encountered a similar issue a few months ago that I was able to solve after factory reseting everything, which I would prefer not to do again. The issue seems to occur when I have chrome open and stragely...