Windows 10: BSoD help

Discus and support BSoD help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; May someone help me with my BSoD problem? My minidump files are here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsFjuAho3hUykmw_AjdSu1MyLCI8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Antoniopop123, Dec 31, 2018.

1. BSoD help

Antoniopop123, Dec 31, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 31, 2018
  3. BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Dec 31, 2018
  4. axe0 Win User

BSoD help

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSoD help :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSoD help [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

BSoD help

1. BSoD help - Similar Threads - BSoD help

2. Just wanted to ask if someone could help analyse this crash/BSOD i got todey.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just wanted to ask if someone could help analyse this crash/BSOD i got todey.: I think it might have been Utorrent that did something but I am not sure. I also checked the drivers for my internet adapter they seem to be op to date. This is what I got from the crash dump not sure if this was a one-off accident or if I need to change something or update...
  3. Help analyzing BSOD dump files - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Help analyzing BSOD dump files - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello, I have been receiving blue screens of death related to DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I have not been able to identify which driver is causing this and I was wondering if someone would analyze my dump files to gain more information regarding this BSOD error. The full...
  4. BSOD Help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Help.: Hello, everyone! I’m relatively new to PC’s and I got one for Christmas this past year. Recently, however it’s been hitting me like Mike Tyson with Blue Screens of Death. It’s also stuck at 0%. The error code in question is KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I can’t even log in now...
  5. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA , What Failed: netwtw06. sys , ntoskrnl.exe PLEASE HELP

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA , What Failed: netwtw06. sys , ntoskrnl.exe PLEASE HELP: This is a personal build PC. just put it together about 2 weeks ago. sense the first day I have been receiving this blue screen. According to "Auslogics Driver Updator" all my drivers are updated. mobo Bios is up to date. I have tried to turn off the automatic paging file....
  6. Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Really need help keep getting BSOD i have downloaded Blue screen viewer it says this the problems are, ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390 and Hal.dll not sure what this means....
  7. BSOD Whilst gaming, please help

BSOD Whilst gaming, please help: Hi All, I've been getting BSOD errors whilst gaming. I run into the following error\stop codes FAULTY HARDWARE CORRUPTED PAGE MEMORY MANAGEMENT I have run both chkdisk and Windows memory diagnostic tool. Chkdisk said it found corrupted files and fixed them. Windows...
  8. I ran Driver Verifier but I don't know which driver is casuing BSOD. Please help!

I ran Driver Verifier but I don't know which driver is casuing BSOD. Please help!: I ran Driver Verifier to check which driver is causing my computer to malfunction. When I reboot my computer to activate Driver Verifier, it just blue screened with the stop code, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. It repeated until the system tried automatic repair. I...
  9. Memory Management BSOD issue. Help please ?

Memory Management BSOD issue. Help please ?: Hello guys, i've been experiencing several BSOD with "memory_management" indications. I was checking for several errors within my computer, and i find that , and this is my only guess, that they mainly happen when i use a lot of RAM, maybe some hardware issues? Also i run...
  10. Help, my PC suddenly started getting BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, my PC suddenly started getting BSODs: Hello, recently I started getting BSODs (SYSTEM THREAD NOT HANDLED and SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION). Reinstalled windows, used sfc /scannow and had no problems for a while, but now I got another bsod, and running the scan tells me there are damaged files. I've checked my drivers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod helper