Windows 10: Bsod Help

Discus and support Bsod Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I have a custom PC build and I have experienced 3 BSOD over the past maybe 2 months all being "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. I have done some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by airdoc123, Dec 6, 2015.

1. airdoc123 Win User

Bsod Help

Hello all, I have a custom PC build and I have experienced 3 BSOD over the past maybe 2 months all being "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. I have done some "research" (by that I mean googling) and lots of people say its Drivers. My system is fairly new (<1year). But I tested the memory when I got it with memtest and being DDR3 it failed the hammer test which most people say do not worry about. I have had some trouble once due to a weird error while installing an NVIDIA driver. Anyway, I followed the rules and I bring you a .zip. I really appreciate the help as its about to be finals week and Im pulling my hair out trying to study and deal with this at the same time. Attachment 52445

:)

airdoc123, Dec 6, 2015

2. BSOD Help

I have been having quite a few BSOD. I had put windows 10 on my SSD, this being the first one I've ever had I was worried something was faulty with it and it was causing the errors. So I went back to the old reliable HHD and made a fresh install, yet again
    BSOD. All of my computer parts are compatible and when tested, scanned etc showed up to be in the best of shape. Most of these errors seem to be kernel related errors, I don't pretend to understand this. Anyways I was going to see if anyone would be interested
    in looking at my dmp file and seeing what was wrong.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=35F315251A006518!1487&authkey=!AKC1Qoyvs9Hd6k4&ithint=file,dmp

ZimZamSpaceJam, Dec 6, 2015
  3. garybear89, Dec 6, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Bsod Help

HI airdoc123,

I'm very sorry for the delay.
    There aren't many people in this part of the forum and I've been busy for the past few weeks.

Have you done anything more with this result?
    What test did you run?

axe0, Dec 8, 2015
  5. airdoc123 Win User
    No problem, I appreciate any help at all!
    I mean no, I ran the test on memtest. It got 4 passes with 6 errors. The error was the hammer test. I did some googling and the general concensus is that most DDR3 sticks of ram will fail this test and that there arent too many programs out there that will cause this problem to manifest in blue screens. I mean the BSOD only happen when Im watching youtube lol. I dont do much with my computer tbh woth you. Either play games or watch youtube/shows. And its never BSOD while idle. I dont care about replacing the ram to be honest. I just want to eliminate the possibility of it being something else before I spend the money.

airdoc123, Dec 9, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    This might be interesting for you

axe0, Dec 9, 2015
  7. airdoc123 Win User
    airdoc123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bsod Help

1. Bsod Help - Similar Threads - Bsod Help

2. RANDOM BSOD. HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RANDOM BSOD. HELP!!!!: Hi,Im getting random PC freezes and BSOD while playing video games.Started to happen after RAM, MB, CPU and GPU replacment. Any help here ?https://files.fm/u/efhbqkm2m3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-bsod-help/e7346803-2e62-4121-9f9c-7dc6991c2fc2
  3. RANDOM BSOD. HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RANDOM BSOD. HELP!!!!: Hi,Im getting random PC freezes and BSOD while playing video games.Started to happen after RAM, MB, CPU and GPU replacment. Any help here ?https://files.fm/u/efhbqkm2m3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-bsod-help/e7346803-2e62-4121-9f9c-7dc6991c2fc2
  4. NDIS.SYS BSOD Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NDIS.SYS BSOD Help: Hey Everyone. I keep getting a random BSOD. I was wondering if someone could read my dumpfile and let me know what might be causing it. Ive tried to read it using windbg but I dont really know what I'm doing. Thank you in advance.MEMORY.zip...
  5. NDIS.SYS BSOD Help

NDIS.SYS BSOD Help: Hey Everyone. I keep getting a random BSOD. I was wondering if someone could read my dumpfile and let me know what might be causing it. Ive tried to read it using windbg but I dont really know what I'm doing. Thank you in advance.MEMORY.zip...
  6. NDIS.SYS BSOD Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. PLEASE HELP, BSOD, anyone knows why it happens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP, BSOD, anyone knows why it happens?: I just go a BSOD for the first time, here is the error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0xffffbfaa00003108, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8034daf41ff. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  8. PLEASE HELP, BSOD, anyone knows why it happens?

PLEASE HELP, BSOD, anyone knows why it happens?: I just go a BSOD for the first time, here is the error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0xffffbfaa00003108, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8034daf41ff. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  9. Please Help!!! Frequent BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help!!! Frequent BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe: I just bought this laptop that's been giving me the BSOD. It's been doing this since about the second day I've owned it. As I guess I'm clueless I'd just return it but don't want to pay a restocking fee. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the RTX driver without success. None of...
  10. Please Help!!! Frequent BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe

Please Help!!! Frequent BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe: I just bought this laptop that's been giving me the BSOD. It's been doing this since about the second day I've owned it. As I guess I'm clueless I'd just return it but don't want to pay a restocking fee. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the RTX driver without success. None of...