Windows 10: BSoD Help

Discus and support BSoD Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, dump file at the following: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkxRHaUGXdA-jWmPBTFWWLjkh5_3?e=4YnPri For the last few days, system has been doing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Leighman, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Leighman Win User

BSoD Help

Hi, dump file at the following:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkxRHaUGXdA-jWmPBTFWWLjkh5_3?e=4YnPri

For the last few days, system has been doing the following:

- Restarting with no warning or notice whilst doing almost anything browsing internet, watching video

- Freezing completely whilst doing almost anything with audio making a loud buzzing noise

- BSoD, once with warning IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL this was maybe a week ago, and now this.

This has been ever since I installed new NVME SSD, where I cloned my old NVME SSD which was boot drive to this one, then swapped it out. According to Mobo manufacturer, it is fully compatible. Drive doesn't appear to be corrupted in anyway. It is a Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB

Also installed new RAM, manufacturers website states it is compatible with my B450 mobo. RAM is 2x: cmw32gx4m2e3200c16

I have also noticed lately my GPU has been lagging, noticeably in CoD MW where my GPU time will go up to 80 or 90ms, where network ping remains the same.

Specs as follows:

Mobo: MSI B450 PRO M2 MAX
    CPU: Ryzen 3600
    RAM: 2x 16GB Corsair CMW32GX4M2E3200C16 was 2x 8GB Team Tforce

SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB was gigabyte 512GB
    HDD: Toshiba 2TB

GPU: NVIDIA RTX 2080 Super

PSU: Corsair RM850

Case: Leaper RGB Pro

Please help!
    If you need anymore info let me know!

Thank you! :

:)

Leighman, Jul 24, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 27, 2020
  3. BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Jul 27, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

BSoD Help

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSoD Help :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSoD Help [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

BSoD Help

1. BSoD Help - Similar Threads - BSoD Help

2. BSOD issue - could you please help me analyse the dump files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue - could you please help me analyse the dump files?: Hello,I've been experiencing frequent blue screens on my computer, which has become quite disruptive. I followed the standard guide to collect the necessary diagnostic files to understand what might be causing these issues.I have first followed this guide by ZigZag3143 MS...
  3. BSOD issue - could you please help me analyse the dump files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issue - could you please help me analyse the dump files?: Hello,I've been experiencing frequent blue screens on my computer, which has become quite disruptive. I followed the standard guide to collect the necessary diagnostic files to understand what might be causing these issues.I have first followed this guide by ZigZag3143 MS...
  4. BSOD Help - Clock Watchdog Timeout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Help - Clock Watchdog Timeout: Hello! I hope anyone can help me with this recently i change my old mobo to new and I got a BSOD: clock watchdog timeout. only happens when idle or browsing not gaming. I played the game 5 hours straight not single Bsod, but after back to idle or browsing the random Bsod with...
  5. BSOD Help - Clock Watchdog Timeout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help - Clock Watchdog Timeout: Hello! I hope anyone can help me with this recently i change my new motherboard and I got a BSOD: clock watchdog timeout. only happens when idle or browsing not gaming. I played the game 5 hours straight not single Bsod, but after back to idle or browsing the random Bsod with...
  6. BSOD Help - Clock Watchdog Timeout

BSOD Help - Clock Watchdog Timeout: Hello! I hope anyone can help me with this recently i change my new motherboard and I got a BSOD: clock watchdog timeout. only happens when idle or browsing not gaming. I played the game 5 hours straight not single Bsod, but after back to idle or browsing the random Bsod with...
  7. Keep Getting Various BSOD on this PC.- Really need some help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep Getting Various BSOD on this PC.- Really need some help: hi there, I keep getting continuous BSOD on my sons Gaming PC.Kernel related Driver IRQLand other various BSOD including RAMWe changed the RAM to a new one and also tried a new Mother board. I have attached the memory dumps to see whether if something you can seem to identify...
  8. Keep Getting Various BSOD on this PC.- Really need some help

Keep Getting Various BSOD on this PC.- Really need some help: hi there, I keep getting continuous BSOD on my sons Gaming PC.Kernel related Driver IRQLand other various BSOD including RAMWe changed the RAM to a new one and also tried a new Mother board. I have attached the memory dumps to see whether if something you can seem to identify...
  9. Keep Getting Various BSOD on this PC.- Really need some help

10. Keep Getting Various BSOD on this PC.- Really need some help