Windows 10: BSOD help,

Discus and support BSOD help, in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, So I recently upgraded from an old SSD to a new m.2 and from 16GB of RAM to 32GB of RAM. I've been getting a specific blue screen: DRIVER... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marcos-lopez, Jan 22, 2021.

1. BSOD help,

Hello,

So I recently upgraded from an old SSD to a new m.2 and from 16GB of RAM to 32GB of RAM.

I've been getting a specific blue screen: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE. Did some digging in google and ran the verifier after which I crashed so I got the bluescreen viewer program but tbh I have no idea what the two drivers in red are or more importantly how to fix my issues.

Please help me to understand what's going on and how I can go about fixing it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WQJM2MTsaKttd1pML8YXoNC7vXw54O9r/view?usp=sharing

:)

marcos-lopez, Jan 22, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 22, 2021
  3. BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Jan 22, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD help,

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD help, :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD help, [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

BSOD help,

1. BSOD help, - Similar Threads - BSOD help

2. Windows 10 BSOD Errors Round two, thought I fixed it, guess not. If anyone can help I'd...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD Errors Round two, thought I fixed it, guess not. If anyone can help I'd...: Thought I fixed it, but got some more errors the past couple days. It always seems to be the ntoskrnl.exe issue, I did do a memx86 and my ram showed no issues. As far as I know my drivers have been up to date, I will enclose both microsoft drivers and non microsoft drivers,...
  3. Random BSOD, need help troubleshooting

Random BSOD, need help troubleshooting: Hello, I put my first computer together almost 2 months ago. In the more recent month have had 3 BSOD's. They are not close together, usually at least a week apart. If this is the wrong place to ask please let me know. My set up is as follows: OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit...
  4. URGENT HELP NEEDED! Windows 10 stuck in BSOD loop, will not boot into safe mode or recover!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    URGENT HELP NEEDED! Windows 10 stuck in BSOD loop, will not boot into safe mode or recover!: I need urgent help with this... i have tried everything ive been able to find online, and nothing has worked. I have vital college work on the hard drive a game in in the middle of making and other personal things so i cant reset the pc wiping the files. The PC gives the BSOD...
  5. HELP Regular BSOD Errors ntoskrnl.exe+407a69

HELP Regular BSOD Errors ntoskrnl.exe+407a69: Hi guys, hope someone will be able to help? I am having regular blue screen errors and it's been confirmed in BlueScreenView crash dump ntoskrnl.exe. I install windows 10 4x times, this is my new 3 mounth pc ryzen 3900x and b550-e strix motherboard. i check ram memory no...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD - hal.dll / ntoskrnl.exe while playing games only - Help?

Windows 10 BSOD - hal.dll / ntoskrnl.exe while playing games only - Help?: hello so about 3 months ago one of my old 8 gb ram died so i decide to buy brand new 16 gb ram the new ram was runining fine when playing games on stock frequency 2133 unfortunately my new ram was not as fast as my old ram so i decide to overclock my new ram i never needed to...
  7. HELP Regular BSOD Errors ntoskrnl.exe

HELP Regular BSOD Errors ntoskrnl.exe: Hi guys, hope someone will be able to help? I am having regular blue screen errors and it's been confirmed in BlueScreenView crash dump ntoskrnl.exe. I install windows 10 4 times, this is my new 3 mounth pc ryzen 3900x and b550-e strix motherboard. i check ram memoru,...
  8. !HELP! BSOD Critical Process Died

!HELP! BSOD Critical Process Died: Got this error on my PC thats 5 months old and have looked for HOURS Trying to find a solution!! Repairing, restarting, uninstall, restorenot enough storage is why all does not work. My pc is useless right now. I have tried all kinds off commands but no success! PLEASE HELP...
  9. System Service Exception 3B xC0000005 BSOD - Please help me determine the cause.

System Service Exception 3B xC0000005 BSOD - Please help me determine the cause.: I'm getting BSOD's when trying to reinstall Windows 10 v2004 and rejoin to our corporate domain. ******************************************************************************* * * *...
  10. Please help with Windows Crashing and BSOD

Please help with Windows Crashing and BSOD: Hi, I have a custom built machine with Windows 10 operating system. I have attached all the particulars of the build. I have had intermittent freezes and crashes for the past 6-7 months. I have tried doing everything I could possibly think of, but cannot narrow it down to...