Windows 10: BSOD Help

Discus and support BSOD Help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I am getting BSOD. I have attached MSIFNO and 2 dmp files. Any help is appreciated.Issue is mostly happening when sharing screen during Zoom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mikebailie1, May 4, 2021 at 4:12 PM.

1. BSOD Help

Hi,I am getting BSOD. I have attached MSIFNO and 2 dmp files. Any help is appreciated.Issue is mostly happening when sharing screen during Zoom meetings.Memory was recently upgraded from 8G to 32G but tested ok.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AreD48rsxITtgn4uHxSsfjggsdym?e=KzFnDXhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AreD48rsxITtgnwFpV6qKH5ZoCyT?e=daitPHhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AreD48rsxITtgn0uf1skrl29FPzg?e=B7D9ev

:)

mikebailie1, May 4, 2021 at 4:12 PM

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 4, 2021 at 4:15 PM
  3. BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, May 4, 2021 at 4:15 PM
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD Help

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD Help :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD Help [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

BSOD Help

1. BSOD Help - Similar Threads - BSOD Help

2. BSOD Need Help.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Need Help.....: I am having an issue on my Computer.. when i tried to play a game BSOD appears please help here is the link of my minidump file with system information filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmXO2nVPTeV-m3AJo_Errf_eVeQT?e=cGPtpkThank you in advance...
  3. Struggling with BSOD for the last 2 months. Pls help

Struggling with BSOD for the last 2 months. Pls help: I've been really going crazy over my BSOD. I was able to go a good 3-4 days without BSOD.. thought everything was ok, but it happened again today.. Here is the last 5 crash dump files from May 5th, April 29th, April 26th, April 24th and also April 23rd. Much thanks in...
  4. Help BSOD issue (ntoskrnl.exe, amdppm.sys)

Help BSOD issue (ntoskrnl.exe, amdppm.sys): Hi, lately I've been getting a lot of BSODs with the errors mostly being (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL , SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,). But these have come up lately as well: (UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP,...
  5. Can anyone offer some help with constant BSOD?

Can anyone offer some help with constant BSOD?: I own a Dell xps 15 9560 and for months (at least six) I've been getting the BSOD. It's almost always Video TDR failure and always GPU related. I recently upgraded the ram to 32gb and the hard drive to 2tb although the problem was there prior and still is even after a fresh...
  6. BSOD Error Messages - need help.

BSOD Error Messages - need help.: I have Case #: 1022040880I had been working with someone to try and report my PC which keeps crashing BSOD, even after I did a number of hardware upgrades for it. I have attached the Stop Code messages I received. Please HELP! I need to get my computer up and running again as...
  7. Please help, constant BSOD and I have no clue what to do.

Please help, constant BSOD and I have no clue what to do.: Recently, I've encountered multiple blue screen crashes on my PC as well as random all of a sudden freezes that usually occur when I play a game like Warzone or Valorant. Some of the blue screen error codes I've had included unexpected kernal mode trap, cdd.ll, dxgmms2.sys,...
  8. Need help with frequent BSODing, variuos BSOD codes

Need help with frequent BSODing, variuos BSOD codes: For the past few months, my PC has been giving me BSODs frequently, at least one per day or so. But recently, the frequency has gone up to about 2 a day. The crashes usually happen when I am browsing the internet or watching videos, but never when I am playing video games....
  9. BSOD Help DMP included

BSOD Help DMP included: So I have this dmp file of my recent crash I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what may be the problem?Intel i7-7700HQ cpu @2.80GHz16GB RAMNVIDIA GEFORCE GTX1070https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkYymB8ktKw9gwek17l-5rmT8e87?e=gh5NCt...
  10. Help with BSOD

Help with BSOD: Hey guys! Im getting BSOD's when playing games at random intervals. I've seen a variety of blue screen error messages - System Service Exception most recent, Kernel Security Check, IRQL Not Less or Equal. I have linked my dump files and my computer specs. Please let me know...