Windows 10: Bsod help

Discus and support Bsod help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Desktop.zip - Google Drive i followed BSOD - Posting Instructions when i was playing valorant i got a crash dump, then a few later the audio started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dasdsadasd, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Bsod help

Desktop.zip - Google Drive i followed BSOD - Posting Instructions when i was playing valorant i got a crash dump, then a few later the audio started stuttering followed up by a blackscreen and attempted restart, after that when i launched valorant and played again it just closed randomly Windows 21H1

:)

dasdsadasd, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

Bsod help

1. Bsod help - Similar Threads - Bsod help

2. bsod problems. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod problems. Please help.: about a month ago, my laptop suddenly started to run into BSOD.it is usually because of multiple error reasons, I tried to sfc /scannow and it detected bunch of errors each time.DISM online restorehealth does not complete and usually stops at certain percentage.chkdsk ran...
  3. bsod problems. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod problems. Please help.: about a month ago, my laptop suddenly started to run into BSOD.it is usually because of multiple error reasons, I tried to sfc /scannow and it detected bunch of errors each time.DISM online restorehealth does not complete and usually stops at certain percentage.chkdsk ran...
  4. Help with diagnosing BSOD dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with diagnosing BSOD dump file: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  5. Help with diagnosing BSOD dump file

Help with diagnosing BSOD dump file: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  6. I need Help with REFERENCE BY POINTER BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need Help with REFERENCE BY POINTER BSOD: Need someone to read my minidumpsTried Updating DriversTried memtest no errors with mdschedTried reinstalling OS.Tried swapping ram so still happening.This is my dumps from previous days.Ive also uploaded my system...
  7. I need Help with REFERENCE BY POINTER BSOD

I need Help with REFERENCE BY POINTER BSOD: Need someone to read my minidumpsTried Updating DriversTried memtest no errors with mdschedTried reinstalling OS.Tried swapping ram so still happening.This is my dumps from previous days.Ive also uploaded my system...
  8. I need Help with REFERENCE BY POINTER BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  10. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...