Windows 10: BSOD Help

Discus and support BSOD Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All Will appreciate if the experts here can help me with this BSOD. I have updated all drivers but still cannot figure out what is causing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Advit, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Advit Win User

BSOD Help

Hi All

Will appreciate if the experts here can help me with this BSOD. I have updated all drivers but still cannot figure out what is causing this random crash.

:)

Advit, Sep 12, 2015

2. BSOD Help

I have been having quite a few BSOD. I had put windows 10 on my SSD, this being the first one I've ever had I was worried something was faulty with it and it was causing the errors. So I went back to the old reliable HHD and made a fresh install, yet again
    BSOD. All of my computer parts are compatible and when tested, scanned etc showed up to be in the best of shape. Most of these errors seem to be kernel related errors, I don't pretend to understand this. Anyways I was going to see if anyone would be interested
    in looking at my dmp file and seeing what was wrong.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=35F315251A006518!1487&authkey=!AKC1Qoyvs9Hd6k4&ithint=file,dmp

ZimZamSpaceJam, Sep 12, 2015
  3. garybear89, Sep 12, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Help

Hi Advit,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Have you had any recent BSOD? The most recent dump is from last week.

The errors are 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (Windows Hardware Error Architecture)
    This means that there are problems with your hardware.
    Fortunately, this error is mostly caused by overclocking or faulty drivers.

• If you are overclocking anything, revert back to stock and see if that helps.
    • Please update your BIOS via your manufacturer.
    • Make sure every driver that is hardware related is updated.

Thema:

BSOD Help

1. BSOD Help - Similar Threads - BSOD Help

2. BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll: Hello, My laptop shows BSOD again and again after several minutes or sometimes frequently.I used the BSODViewer to identify what is causing the error and found that ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll are causing the error. I saw many posts stating this could be a driver issue, so I went...
  3. BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll: Hello, My laptop shows BSOD again and again after several minutes or sometimes frequently.I used the BSODViewer to identify what is causing the error and found that ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll are causing the error. I saw many posts stating this could be a driver issue, so I went...
  4. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  5. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  8. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD help: Recently been having issues with screen turning off and fans starting to spin at 100% for what seems to be no reasonJust recently got BSOD VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR.Happens when nothing is running and temps are fine seems...
  10. BSOD help

BSOD help: Recently been having issues with screen turning off and fans starting to spin at 100% for what seems to be no reasonJust recently got BSOD VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR.Happens when nothing is running and temps are fine seems...