Windows 10: BSOD hidclass.syss with verifier enabled

Discus and support BSOD hidclass.syss with verifier enabled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. //win10 version 1903 Hello :) i have enabled "verifier" to check my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DocSams, Oct 12, 2019.

1. DocSams Win User

BSOD hidclass.syss with verifier enabled

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

//win10 version 1903

Hello BSOD hidclass.syss with verifier enabled :)

i have enabled "verifier" to check my PC behaviour; well at the start of the system it gives me Always this bsod.

I have tried to:

- unplug all usb things
    - sfc /scannow and chkdsk
    - reinstall in place of Windows

No results.

Thanks in advance of all your replies.

Cheers

:)

DocSams, Oct 12, 2019

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Oct 12, 2019
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD kernel security check failure

Why is driver verifier enabled? You can't simply enable driver verifier unless instructed by an analyst as it may cause your system to become unbootable.
    Please disable driver verifier
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Enter "verifier/reset" (without quotes)

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD hidclass.syss with verifier enabled [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

4. herrshaun Win User

[SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD hidclass.syss with verifier enabled - Similar Threads - BSOD hidclass syss

2. Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop: I have a sneaking suspicion that one or some of my drivers are acting up. I tried turning on driver verifier on all non-microsoft drivers, which caused a BSOD loop irql-not-less-or-equal. I have tried:- checking device manager for erroring drivers- DISM- Turned off all...
  3. Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop: I have a sneaking suspicion that one or some of my drivers are acting up. I tried turning on driver verifier on all non-microsoft drivers, which caused a BSOD loop irql-not-less-or-equal. I have tried:- checking device manager for erroring drivers- DISM- Turned off all...
  4. BSOD in verifier SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by HIDCLASS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD in verifier SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by HIDCLASS: The laptop I'm using have been experiencing bsod for a quite a long time. I've never been able to pinpoint the problem. Today after some multiple session using verifier, multiple problems occurred from problems with Vanguard driver to ScpVbus driver. Both of those problems...
  5. BSOD in verifier SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by HIDCLASS

BSOD in verifier SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by HIDCLASS: The laptop I'm using have been experiencing bsod for a quite a long time. I've never been able to pinpoint the problem. Today after some multiple session using verifier, multiple problems occurred from problems with Vanguard driver to ScpVbus driver. Both of those problems...
  6. BSOD in verifier SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by HIDCLASS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Bsod error after enabling driver verifier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod error after enabling driver verifier: Here are the dump files https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m2Bjz5Lvnbb9v2TSoxrb9BmoiqkWYqKA/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-error-after-enabling-driver-verifier/38a66c62-3b90-425c-981f-477685ea7e3d
  8. Bsod error after enabling driver verifier

Bsod error after enabling driver verifier: Here are the dump files https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m2Bjz5Lvnbb9v2TSoxrb9BmoiqkWYqKA/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-error-after-enabling-driver-verifier/38a66c62-3b90-425c-981f-477685ea7e3d
  9. BSOD hidclass with driver verifier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD hidclass with driver verifier: memory. dmp hi:) I have tried to enable driver verifier to check the stability of my computer, and every time I have got this bsod correlated to "hidclass.sys". Some help? Thanks a lot...
  10. 2 Different BSOD afrer enabling verifier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 Different BSOD afrer enabling verifier: I have been having a slight problem with my computer occasionally slowing down and the audio crackling while it happens and so I decided to check my drivers with verifier in the command line. After enabling it I would get a BSOD upon the first reboot but before it gets into...