Windows 10: BSOD hidclass with driver verifier

Discus and support BSOD hidclass with driver verifier in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; memory. dmp hi:) I have tried to enable driver verifier to check the stability of my computer, and every time I have got this bsod correlated to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Doc_Samson, Oct 15, 2019.

1. BSOD hidclass with driver verifier

memory. dmp

hiBSOD hidclass with driver verifier :) I have tried to enable driver verifier to check the stability of my computer, and every time I have got this bsod correlated to "hidclass.sys".

Some help?

Thanks a lot

:)

Doc_Samson, Oct 15, 2019

2. BSOD - DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION - AsusPTPFilter.Sys

Hello

I have an Asus ROG GL553VE , after the last windows 10 update 1803 I started to get the computer completely frozen seconds after loading to the actual gameplay of the games sometimes with a static noise and/or image starting to get white or parts of the
    screen going static. Here it is what i tried so far :

• Rollback NVIDIA graphic drivers - Didn't work
    • Rollback Windows 10 to 1703 - Didn't Work

What I have seen in some cases is that online games I get the screen frozen and the only to get out of it is to hard shut down on the power button of the laptop, in offline games I got the following BSOD:

• page_fault_in_nonpaged_area
    • system_thread_exception_not_handled

After some searches on the Web I decided to try the built in Driver verifier of Windows 10 , the BSOD that I get is the following :

• BSOD - DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION - AsusPTPFilter.Sys

Can you please advise on what to do in this situation ? are these issues related or should I run Memtest?

Thanks.

kinglostsouls, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Driver Verifier BSOD diagnosis opinions?

I used the link provided and selected the option that says the BSOD occurred while using my PC. The link suggests checking for updates and disconnecting hardware. My software is already up to date, and rather than disconnecting random hardware, I was under
    the impression from that by uploading the dump files from the Driver Verifier program that from

this post
    , there might be some clues as to what specific driver is causing the crashes. Is that possible to determine?

BSOD Monster, Oct 15, 2019
  4. BSOD hidclass with driver verifier

Windows Driver Verifier BSOD

I took the WinTV card out of my computer and ran driver verifier again but didn't have it check dfx12x64.sys. Still got an immediate BSOD which BlueScreenView reported as being caused by wdcsam64.sys. Ran driver verifier again and didn't have it check either of those two, this time I got a BSOD that BlueScreenView reported as being caused by rtwlanu.sys (I've included that crash dump - the previous one got deleted when I had to use system restore to disable driver verifier). Ran driver verifier again and excluded all 3 of those from the list of drivers to check and finally didn't get a BSOD. So what the heck does that mean? Driver verifier's given me BSODs for 5 different drivers now. I'm about to just give up and go back to Windows 7.

Metaphorce, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

BSOD hidclass with driver verifier

1. BSOD hidclass with driver verifier - Similar Threads - BSOD hidclass driver

2. Driver verifier Bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver verifier Bsod: Dear All,I have run driver verifier and it showed wdfserial.sys error. How to fix this BSOD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-bsod/05b8b93d-216c-4825-a307-dc2f8e2d9d44
  3. Driver verifier Bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver verifier Bsod: Dear All,I have run driver verifier and it showed wdfserial.sys error. How to fix this BSOD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-bsod/05b8b93d-216c-4825-a307-dc2f8e2d9d44
  4. Driver Verifier BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Verifier BSOD: So for like a year im having random reboots with no BSOD up to 2 times a month, so i researched the topic for a bit and ruled out some faulty hardware like GPU was already in my old PC and ran fine or RAM Memtest86 passed without problems, changed PSU too. i also changed some...
  5. Driver Verifier BSOD

Driver Verifier BSOD: So for like a year im having random reboots with no BSOD up to 2 times a month, so i researched the topic for a bit and ruled out some faulty hardware like GPU was already in my old PC and ran fine or RAM Memtest86 passed without problems, changed PSU too. i also changed some...
  6. BSOD in verifier SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by HIDCLASS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD in verifier SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by HIDCLASS: The laptop I'm using have been experiencing bsod for a quite a long time. I've never been able to pinpoint the problem. Today after some multiple session using verifier, multiple problems occurred from problems with Vanguard driver to ScpVbus driver. Both of those problems...
  7. BSOD in verifier SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by HIDCLASS

BSOD in verifier SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by HIDCLASS: The laptop I'm using have been experiencing bsod for a quite a long time. I've never been able to pinpoint the problem. Today after some multiple session using verifier, multiple problems occurred from problems with Vanguard driver to ScpVbus driver. Both of those problems...
  8. BSOD in verifier SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by HIDCLASS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD with Driver Verifier

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with Driver Verifier: Hey,so i recently noticed that my pc sometimes crashed out of nowhere and my error was The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffc68ad8e77010, 0xfffff8033a2d19e4, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in:...
  10. bsod with driver verifier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bsod with driver verifier: hello, so i have been experiencing some bsod, I've recently built a pc and installed windows 10 on a new ssd but here and there i would get a bsod around 3 a day mostly starts up again when i can sleep my pc or restart/shutoff ive gotten several errors such as ntoskrnl.exe...