Windows 10: bsod. I Crash each time I start up but then it starts ok?

Discus and support bsod. I Crash each time I start up but then it starts ok? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; bsod. I Crash each time I start up but then it starts ok? The computer starts up OK but then after the desktop coms up the system will crash to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Magickbob, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Magickbob Win User

bsod. I Crash each time I start up but then it starts ok?

The computer starts up OK but then after the desktop coms up the system will crash to the bLue screen, but when I attempt restart it stars and usually runs normally

Help

:)

Magickbob, Nov 18, 2019

2. Start problem and BSOD

Did you try safemode without network connection?

Also what lead up to this? Did you install anything? Change any hardware? What did you do if it was running ok before?

TheMailMan78, Nov 18, 2019
  3. RoboX Win User
    Start problem and BSOD

Guys I have a problem: the PC (w7 64 bit) does not want to know to start, it loads the screen with the windows logo then turn off your monitor and restart (a few times instead of the monitor is off, I saw a BSOD). Restore tool startup (suggested by the same system in some reboots) failed to solve. I have no previous restore points saved. I tried to start it in Safe Mode but I did it only once, other attempts end up with a reboot after loading the files. That one time I was able to provisionally read something minidumb with bluscreenviewer and I remember that reported "Caused by driver: Raspptp.sys" and underneath was "Raspptp.sys + c0d5" Unfortunately, all the other items I do not remember.

Do you know what is derived and above all how to solve?

RoboX, Nov 18, 2019
  4. phanbuey Win User

HELP, my PC has started BSOD`ing

In my experience, video cards usually don't BSOD when they crash, either the driver crashes and recovers, or your game freezes. PSU's tend to shut off the machine instantly when going bad... Bad drives will either crawl the system, or you will not be able to boot if a system file got corrupted - but they usually won't BSOD.

Unstable ram with BSOD 99% of the time (unless its so unstable that the computer just reboots), Lightly unstable processors will BSOD (again, if you are really unstable then you will power cycle and reboot)... Mobo's going bad...

And finally - software, drivers etc etc. are you always doing the exact same thing when it BSODs? if so - it could be software - but if they are random then chances are hardware. Again - as said before - never assume, you will save time if you step through the usual suspects first.

phanbuey, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

1. bsod. I Crash each time I start up but then it starts ok? - Similar Threads - bsod Crash each

2. I start up siege, and i get the BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I start up siege, and i get the BSOD: I get the BSOD when I load up siegeI've tried factory resetting my pc, uninstalling the game and repairing the game but nothing happens. I have an i7 3770k, a 2060 and 12GB of RAM....
  3. I start up siege, and i get the BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I start up siege, and i get the BSOD: I get the BSOD when I load up siegeI've tried factory resetting my pc, uninstalling the game and repairing the game but nothing happens. I have an i7 3770k, a 2060 and 12GB of RAM....
  4. I start up siege, and i get the BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSoD every time I start up and strange behavior of application windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSoD every time I start up and strange behavior of application windows: I have no idea how this started, how this happened, or how to fix this, but my computer has been acting strangely lately. My PC is a Lenovo Ideapad 330, with 1TB of storage. This error happened one stage at a time. First, the apps didn't do the correct fluid motions when...
  6. Memory Management BSOD when starting computer up for the first time each day, reboots and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory Management BSOD when starting computer up for the first time each day, reboots and...: Hi everyone, My computer has recently been getting the Memory Management BSOD once an ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY BSOD while starting up for the first time each day. It would restart, and everything would be fine afterwards. It appears that it reaches the blue screen...
  7. BSOD on start-up

BSOD on start-up: Hello, Sometimes I do get BSOD on windows start-up/restart. I did sfc, chdsk, memtest, dism, win update, drivers update numerous times, but nothing has changed. Here is myminidump and memory dump files....
  8. Minecraft Java Edition unresponsive. Crashes during each start up.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Minecraft Java Edition unresponsive. Crashes during each start up.: Uninstalled and reinstalled java & minecraft. Updated drivers. Not a technician when it comes to these things so not sure what else to do. Game worked fine when first had it installed. Hadn't played for about a year, now unable to get on. Any help would be appreciated!...
  9. Stop Bing from starting each time I wake my PC up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop Bing from starting each time I wake my PC up: Whenever I wake up the PC and start work, Bing starts up again. I don't use or want it to come up. How to stop this. Thx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-bing-from-starting-each-time-i-wake-my-pc-up/90085bd3-f6a3-4212-97aa-b260ab649461
  10. BSOD at start up

BSOD at start up: Hello, When I boot my pc for the first I always get an BSOD or my pc is just stuck and won't do anything. When I hit the reset button it starts up like it supposed to do. And everything is just fine even when I restart it. But if it is off for a day I get the BSOD. When...