Windows 10: BSOD i dont know what this means. Crash dump.

Discus and support BSOD i dont know what this means. Crash dump. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have used whocrashed and got the following results my PC freezes when i play a specific game, it doesnt go to BSOD just freezes. I have checked most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jay2OR, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Jay2OR Win User

BSOD i dont know what this means. Crash dump.

I have used whocrashed and got the following results my PC freezes when i play a specific game, it doesnt go to BSOD just freezes. I have checked most recent dump and this is what i got anyone know what it means.

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

Crash dump directories:
    C:\WINDOWS
    C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Wed 23/12/2020 18:30:54 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\122320-5281-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5780
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B 0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF80311061FE7, 0xFFFFEC89A0331FC0, 0x0
    Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 23/12/2020 18:30:54 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: farflt.sys farflt+0xA550
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B 0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF80311061FE7, 0xFFFFEC89A0331FC0, 0x0
    Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\farflt.sys
    product: Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Protection
    company: Malwarebytes
    description: Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Protection
    Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: farflt.sys Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Protection, Malwarebytes.
    Google query: farflt.sys Malwarebytes SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

:)

Jay2OR, Dec 23, 2020
  2. dig0 Win User

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

The rebooting issue I am suffering does not generate a blue screen or dump files. After doing some research, it was recommended that I try running Windows' driver reviewer to stress the drivers and potentially generate BSODs to gain some insight into what could be causing the aforementioned reboots. Once I began running reviewer, that is when I was able to create blue screens and the dump files that I attached to this post. Hopefully, they are pointing me in the right direction; however, I am a bit skeptical. Since I cannot seem to cause a reboot using cpu, ram, or gpu stress tests, I find it very difficult to pinpoint whether my problem is with hardware or software. I hope your suggestion to uninstall Panda fixes the problem, but only time will tell.

3. Harmless Win User
    BSODs with no dump file created

I get a UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod whenever I'm playing Apex Legends or while using Origin launcher.The the main issue I'm facing is that there are not dump files created after this bsod.I have setup my dump config according to this thread:Intermittent BSODs with no dump file created
    I also tested it using a manual crash in Who Crashed and the dump was successfully created for this crash but it doesnt work for UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. Please help

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone suggest any ways I could solve this please

Harmless, Dec 23, 2020
  4. BSOD i dont know what this means. Crash dump.

Reading driver verifier crash dump

Here are the other two images:
    Ill try what you suggested, thank all of you for the help so far.

BSOD i dont know what this means. Crash dump. [​IMG]

BSOD i dont know what this means. Crash dump. [​IMG]

AaronOlson, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

BSOD i dont know what this means. Crash dump.

1. BSOD i dont know what this means. Crash dump. - Similar Threads - BSOD dont means

2. anybody knows what's this dump file mean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anybody knows what's this dump file mean: 030724-17093-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anybody-knows-whats-this-dump-file-mean/b27f80ab-44ae-4a38-93ee-c7a24001eeb9
  3. anybody knows what's this dump file mean

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anybody knows what's this dump file mean: 030724-17093-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anybody-knows-whats-this-dump-file-mean/b27f80ab-44ae-4a38-93ee-c7a24001eeb9
  4. This is a different error code and I dont know what it means

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This is a different error code and I dont know what it means: Im not able to access windows store from my computer for some odd reason or get help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-a-different-error-code-and-i-dont-know/437678bc-895a-44d2-afab-7cd8dfafa6a0
  5. This is a different error code and I dont know what it means

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is a different error code and I dont know what it means: Im not able to access windows store from my computer for some odd reason or get help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-a-different-error-code-and-i-dont-know/437678bc-895a-44d2-afab-7cd8dfafa6a0
  6. This is a different error code and I dont know what it means

7. New to windows 11 and dont know what all these mean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New to windows 11 and dont know what all these mean: Hello,I have a weird question on windows 11 pro retail.When I open task manager I see lots of pause symbols in the task manager status section.They all say the same thing when hovering over them.See attached picture. Is all this normal to have paused items?System is a fresh...
  8. New to windows 11 and dont know what all these mean

New to windows 11 and dont know what all these mean: Hello,I have a weird question on windows 11 pro retail.When I open task manager I see lots of pause symbols in the task manager status section.They all say the same thing when hovering over them.See attached picture. Is all this normal to have paused items?System is a fresh...
  9. BSOD what the dump means?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD what the dump means?: Hello everyone , first of all I wish you happy holidays if you celebrate.I have a desktop since 2 months , everything has been running smoothly but since 2 days ago I have had BSOD whenever I open the game RUST from steam, does not happen with any other game.I have all...
  10. BSOD what the dump means?

BSOD what the dump means?: Hello everyone , first of all I wish you happy holidays if you celebrate.I have a desktop since 2 months , everything has been running smoothly but since 2 days ago I have had BSOD whenever I open the game RUST from steam, does not happen with any other game.I have all...