Windows 10: BSOD I don't know why it is doing it.

Discus and support BSOD I don't know why it is doing it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎12/‎13/‎2018 10:10 PM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZanShadows, Dec 13, 2018.

1. BSOD I don't know why it is doing it.

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Shut down unexpectedly

Date
    ‎12/‎13/‎2018 10:10 PM

Status
    Not reported

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 124
    Parameter 1: 0
    Parameter 2: ffffe408b1518028
    Parameter 3: b2000000
    Parameter 4: 10005
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

:)

ZanShadows, Dec 13, 2018

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 13, 2018
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 13, 2018
  4. BSOD I don't know why it is doing it.

Hi,I have a Windows Mobile 6.5 (Htc hd2)and the windows market place doesn´t work,and I don´t know whta to do

Hi,I have a Windows Mobile 6.5 (Htc hd2)and the windows market place doesn´t work,and I don´t know whta to do

PabloMilet, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

BSOD I don't know why it is doing it.

1. BSOD I don't know why it is doing it. - Similar Threads - BSOD don't why

2. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  3. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  4. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. BOSD and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSD and I don't know why: Good morning, afternoon, night, whatever the time is for anyone!I've been having this issue with my computer where, whenever I'm playing specific games such as valorant I just crash from the game with no error and/or blue screen. I've tried most of the options I could think...
  6. BOSD and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOSD and I don't know why: Good morning, afternoon, night, whatever the time is for anyone!I've been having this issue with my computer where, whenever I'm playing specific games such as valorant I just crash from the game with no error and/or blue screen. I've tried most of the options I could think...
  7. Don't know why I get BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Don't know why I get BSOD: Hi Lately my pc's been crashing, I have already cleaned it and fully reset it but it still happens. Here's my Minidump file Sign in to your account. (I use windows build 19042.630) Can someone help me find the problem. Thx 169013
  8. BSOD don't know why

BSOD don't know why: I,v had a few Blue screens of death lately . The first one happened when i tried to move a video screen ( I was watching a video ) . I thought that may have caused it because i did'nt move the screen properly . I tried to update window's earlier today , that was on ages and...
  9. Bluescreen, and i don't know why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluescreen, and i don't know why: Hello, I'm reaching out to know what was the cause of my Bluescreen, i don't really know where i can find the right answers, i Copy / Paste to you the Log report. (Btw i'm french so the log will be in french, sorry) -------------------------------------------------------...
  10. Frequent BSOD's. Don't know what to do.

Frequent BSOD's. Don't know what to do.: For the past month or so I've been getting daily BSOD's. Sometimes my PC just reboots without there being a blue screen. These are the BSOD I usually get: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE I've tried: sfc /scannow...