Windows 10: BSOD: I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong

Discus and support BSOD: I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; crash files I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong i updated my bios all my drivers, and fresh installed windows and i'm still dealing with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RaulAlanis, Aug 25, 2019.

1. BSOD: I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong

crash files
    I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong i updated my bios all my drivers, and fresh installed windows and i'm still dealing with the same problem please help.

:)

RaulAlanis, Aug 25, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 27, 2020
  3. Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, May 27, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

BSOD: I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, May 27, 2020
Thema:

BSOD: I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong

1. BSOD: I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong - Similar Threads - BSOD honestly don't

2. I don't know what to do anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't know what to do anymore: Hi, yesterday everything was slightly okay until I turned on my laptop to see that I need to activate my Windows 10??? The laptop came with Windows 10 but not with the Windows 10 disc so I have no ways of reactivating the key. Please OH PLEASE HELP ME.This command doesn't...
  3. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....
  4. I don't know what to do at this point

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't know what to do at this point: [ATTACH] I can't deal with this anymore. I don't know what I could use to solve this problem. The gamebar, search, the movies and tv app, all have this problem. If you don't know, I have this problem where the processes freak out. As you can see, it says weather, yet it's on...
  5. Frequent BSOD's. Don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD's. Don't know what to do.: For the past month or so I've been getting daily BSOD's. Sometimes my PC just reboots without there being a blue screen. These are the BSOD I usually get: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE I've tried: sfc /scannow...
  6. Getting BSoD everyday. Don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSoD everyday. Don't know what to do: Hi, This has been happening since the day I got my computer and installed windows 10 on it - the computer crashes with BSoD on a daily basis, sometimes twice a day, each time with a different kind of an error. The most common error codes I get are: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED,...
  7. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...
  8. BSOD I don't know why it is doing it.

BSOD I don't know why it is doing it.: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎12/‎13/‎2018 10:10 PM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 124 Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: ffffe408b1518028 Parameter 3: b2000000 Parameter 4: 10005 OS version:...
  9. I don't know what to do anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know what to do anymore: Basically I hate windows 10 and wanted to go back to windows 7, sadly windows doesn't want to cooperate with me. I want a clean install so all my files and settings would get removed and/or reset which is totally fine. Sadly windows 10 does not like me, I've been stuck at...
  10. Sometimes I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes I don't know what to do: One of my colleagues can't open .pst file. She is using MS Outlook 2013. Only yesterday hers .pst file was fine. 92750