Windows 10: BSOD I need help understanding why it's happening

Discus and support BSOD I need help understanding why it's happening in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help fixing this BSOD. I can give a minidump file if needed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JosephDKV, Aug 18, 2022.

1. JosephDKV Win User

BSOD I need help understanding why it's happening

I need help fixing this BSOD. I can give a minidump file if needed.

:)

JosephDKV, Aug 18, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 18, 2022
  3. BSOD VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (nvlddmkm.sys) please help

Hi Tyler,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you fixing the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Have you installed the latest drivers available for Windows 10?
    This happens most often when playing graphic intensive games or when playing high quality videos. It can also happen with any process that uses a large amount of graphic resources, such as when editing or creating videos.
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to update the Display driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Display Adaptor”.

• Right click on the driver device and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    If the issue still persist, try the below step:

Step 2:

Go to the computer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for all the devices on the computer and then install them by following the instructions given in the website. And let us know the statues.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 18, 2022
  4. bbinnard Win User

What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

1. BSOD I need help understanding why it's happening - Similar Threads - BSOD need help

2. Need help understanding BSOD debugging crash reports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help understanding BSOD debugging crash reports: For a couple months now, my housemate's computer has been crashing several times a day, straight to BSOD. We've been hammering at it for a while now, and I'm in deep now. Normally pretty good with such things, but this is a bit further in the weeds than I've gotten before.Not...
  3. Need help understanding BSOD debugging crash reports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help understanding BSOD debugging crash reports: For a couple months now, my housemate's computer has been crashing several times a day, straight to BSOD. We've been hammering at it for a while now, and I'm in deep now. Normally pretty good with such things, but this is a bit further in the weeds than I've gotten before.Not...
  4. Need help in understanding this BSOD error I've got

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help in understanding this BSOD error I've got: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033Additional information about the problem: BCCode: f4 BCP1: 0000000000000003 BCP2: FFFFFA8005075B00 BCP3: FFFFFA8005075DE0 BCP4: FFFFF80002D699E0 OS Version: 6_1_7601 Service...
  5. Need help in understanding this BSOD error I've got

Need help in understanding this BSOD error I've got: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033Additional information about the problem: BCCode: f4 BCP1: 0000000000000003 BCP2: FFFFFA8005075B00 BCP3: FFFFFA8005075DE0 BCP4: FFFFF80002D699E0 OS Version: 6_1_7601 Service...
  6. BSOD I need help understanding why it's happening

BSOD I need help understanding why it's happening: I need help fixing this BSOD. I can give a minidump file if needed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-i-need-help-understanding-why-its-happening/7412a8bc-9409-4e34-84fb-e75e768217e0
  7. Need help with BSOD happening so much :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with BSOD happening so much :(: After I got back from my spring break trip, I got the BSOD once and didn’t think much of it. But then it started happening so much maybe 8 times in one hour. I updated graphics card driver, unplugged power supply, hard restarted but it still does it. Is there any answers to...
  8. I need help. Why is this happening?

I need help. Why is this happening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kirito9201 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m94l1r/i_need_help_why_is_this_happening/
  9. BSOD - Need help to understand what's going on

BSOD - Need help to understand what's going on: Hello, To start, some technical informations : OS : Windows 10 Pro (18363 with HF KB4560960, up to date) Hardware : i7 6700K (no overclocking done, and the temperature never rise above 50°c), Motherboard GA-Z170X-Gaming 3-EU, SSD 970 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500G, EVGA 1070,...
  10. Don't understand why this happens......

in Browsers and Email
    Don't understand why this happens......: Win 10 Home ver 1803 Build 17134.81 Default browser is IE11. No 3rd party browser installed. Home page is google.ca Situation : I have IE11 shortcut on my desktop. Each time I click it open, I get 2 google tabs. Why is that ? This situation happens only on opening...