Windows 10: BSOD I think one of my drivers are causing the issue

Discus and support BSOD I think one of my drivers are causing the issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've had an issue where my pc would bluescreen for pretty much no reason and only when Im watching youtube or doing nothing, never when im playing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ellis New, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Ellis New Win User

BSOD I think one of my drivers are causing the issue

I've had an issue where my pc would bluescreen for pretty much no reason and only when Im watching youtube or doing nothing, never when im playing a game or streaming. I need a professional to look over the memory dmp file and to tell me what exactly the problem is, and I have a suspicion its a driver that isnt working correctly. I've already gone through device manger and updated all of them individually so i know none of them are out of date.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pO2fD_jqAEborD30jmgo_dPnSoZRVfkn/view?usp=sharing

:)

Ellis New, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Golden Win User

BSOD caused by driver atikmdag.sys

Could be another driver causing the issue.

Suggest you follow this and post in the BSOD section of the forum.

BSOD - Posting Instructions

Golden, Jul 3, 2022
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD I think one of my drivers are causing the issue [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jul 3, 2022
  4. user1010 Win User

BSOD caused by driver atikmdag.sys

Nice script!!

Here is the output. I attached the zip-file.

bsod--(2019-12-15_14-16-37).zip

user1010, Jul 3, 2022
Thema:

1. BSOD I think one of my drivers are causing the issue - Similar Threads - BSOD drivers are

2. BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it: Since around December I have had regular system crashes when doing random things on my Windows 10 system I have a Ryzen 3600 with a Asrock A320/ac motherboard, rx 6750 xt. I have reinstalled AMD gpu/chipset drivers and tried to parse the dump file errors with whocrashed and...
  3. BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it: Since around December I have had regular system crashes when doing random things on my Windows 10 system I have a Ryzen 3600 with a Asrock A320/ac motherboard, rx 6750 xt. I have reinstalled AMD gpu/chipset drivers and tried to parse the dump file errors with whocrashed and...
  4. BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Driver verifier confirmed a driver is causing BSOD. But which one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver verifier confirmed a driver is causing BSOD. But which one?: My computer has been getting BSOD errors, typically with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried several things such as scandisk and going back to old restore points, but nothing worked. Eventually I did a full re-install of Windows 10, and the errors stopped for a few...
  6. Driver verifier confirmed a driver is causing BSOD. But which one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver verifier confirmed a driver is causing BSOD. But which one?: My computer has been getting BSOD errors, typically with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried several things such as scandisk and going back to old restore points, but nothing worked. Eventually I did a full re-install of Windows 10, and the errors stopped for a few...
  7. BSOD I think one of my drivers are causing the issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD I think one of my drivers are causing the issue: I've had an issue where my pc would bluescreen for pretty much no reason and only when Im watching youtube or doing nothing, never when im playing a game or streaming. I need a professional to look over the memory dmp file and to tell me what exactly the problem is, and I...
  8. Driver issue causing BSOD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver issue causing BSOD?: Hi,I have a second PC that is pretty old - 10 - 11 years.It had Windows 7 installed and I just got a Windows 10 licence for it.During install it crashed a lot with a BSOD saying KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. It does not give any other details, there is no file name in brackets...
  9. I think it's a driver issue...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I think it's a driver issue...: So posting this here. For both my older Dell laptop and my newer Alienware (though 4 years old), it took until early/mid Sept. last year before I got the msg that my computers were now ready for the Win 10 upgrade. I did the older one, 1st, as it is used primarily for...
  10. HDMI Driver Issue... I think!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI Driver Issue... I think!: I have a monitor with Analog and HDMI connections. The analog works fine, but the screen simply flickers in HDMI mode. I've tried deleting and re-installing the Intel HD Graphics driver. In Device Manager, it looks like the USB device fails, giving me "Unkown USB Device" and...