Windows 10: (BSOD) i updated 20 drivers through IObit driver booster and now stuck on thr infinite...

Discus and support (BSOD) i updated 20 drivers through IObit driver booster and now stuck on thr infinite... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ohk, yes now I'm aware that updating 20 drivers at once was wrong.(why do they give the option tho?) but now im stuck on the diagnosing, start up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xali-7, May 15, 2020.

1. /u/xali-7 Win User

(BSOD) i updated 20 drivers through IObit driver booster and now stuck on thr infinite...

ohk, yes now I'm aware that updating 20 drivers at once was wrong.(why do they give the option tho?) but now im stuck on the diagnosing, start up repair infinite loop( the e:....\srtTrials)

ive tried everything -uninstall recent feature in troubleshooting -restore previous versions (there were 2 options neither worked and now i dont have a version to restore to) -trying to boot into safe mode -the chkdsk method -the bootsec method -deleting IObit with wmic

basically none of the youtube tutorials are working.

what should be my course of action? i have a lot of unsaved work files which i cant afford to lose and unfortunately in this quarantine i do not have access to a usb or cd as well. shall i reset? which options shall i choose delete everything or keep my files(which files will be kept?) Also my hp laptop has recovery manager is that a better way to restore?does it need previous setting up? (believe it or not a lot of people have gotten this problem) idk why but my E drive is showing all my contents of C drive and my C drive is showing the data of D drive, on the IOshit forums someone told to go to windows/system32/config then rename SAM to SAM.old, system to system.old, security to security.old and a few other files. and some files called sam.IOBIT to sam, security.IOBIT to security and few others would this help or should i delete the ÌOBIT files itself(can j do that through the bsod terminal?) but I'm hesitant to do that cause my 5th CS teacher told not to go anywhere near the system32 folder

sorry for the long text, please help me out im having a panic attack!

submitted by /u/xali-7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xali-7, May 15, 2020

2. iobit driver boster 6.4 free

is iobit driver booster safe?

Default Username 254, May 15, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
    iobit driver boster 6.4 free

First off, I suggest to do some reading:

Iobit's products are known to bundle other programs in their installers.

Generally speaking, Driver Booster can be classified as a PUP (potentially unwanted program).

For safety reasons it's always a good idea to analyze files before installing and see if any type of malware might be detected. You can upload the installer to
    VirusTotal or any other site listed here:

Comprehensive List of Online File/URL analyzers & services

In the end you yourself have to weigh the pro and cons.

You might also want to read:

Smeed, May 15, 2020
  4. flmatter Win User

(BSOD) i updated 20 drivers through IObit driver booster and now stuck on thr infinite...

Why Iobit Driver Booster, Etc. bad?

link the thread and the reason he/she said it was bad. Could be his personal oppinion too. I have used Iobit in the past with success. I have moved on to glary utilities and do driver updates manually thru manufacturer as needed.

flmatter, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. (BSOD) i updated 20 drivers through IObit driver booster and now stuck on thr infinite... - Similar Threads - BSOD updated drivers

2. How to remove TYOS file ransomware coming from IOBIT Driver Booster?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove TYOS file ransomware coming from IOBIT Driver Booster?: Hi,I would like to ask if you know how to remove the virus tyos ransonware? I found the software application in Phcorner and decided to update my lenovo s400 i3 drivers. After the reboot, all my files are deleted from other computer users multiple users and the user i’ve been...
  3. How to remove TYOS file ransomware coming from IOBIT Driver Booster?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove TYOS file ransomware coming from IOBIT Driver Booster?: Hi,I would like to ask if you know how to remove the virus tyos ransonware? I found the software application in Phcorner and decided to update my lenovo s400 i3 drivers. After the reboot, all my files are deleted from other computer users multiple users and the user i’ve been...
  4. Bsod because of corsair driver now stuck in bsod loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bsod because of corsair driver now stuck in bsod loop.: Pc was working fine then it crashed because of a corsair v bus or something. However my pc won't accept my administrator password, I've tried every password ive used in my life. I can't reset my pc or use command prompts plus im pretty sure i never even had a password for my...
  5. Stuck in a infinite boot loop “thread device stuck in driver“

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in a infinite boot loop “thread device stuck in driver“: I thought it was the hard drive the problem at first but then i installed windows on 3 different hard drives and i am still getting the “THREAD_STUCK_IN_DRIVER” and “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” i got those error multiple times on all the hard drive and cant find a fix please...
  6. Are driver updater scam like driver booster?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Are driver updater scam like driver booster?: I've heard that windows itself keeps everything up to date sry for my bad english Are driver updater scam like driver booster?
  7. BSOD after installing IObit driver booster and updating 20 drivers stuck on the repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after installing IObit driver booster and updating 20 drivers stuck on the repair loop: ohk, yes now I'm aware that updating 20 drivers at once was wrong.why do they give the option to but now im stuck on the the start up repair infinite loop the e:\....\srtTrials ive tried everything -uninstall recent feature update -trying to boot into safe mode -the...
  8. Why is my pc running slow after removing IObit Driver Booster and Advanced System Care

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my pc running slow after removing IObit Driver Booster and Advanced System Care: I'd been using the IObit software for a while with no issues, however I installed malwarebytes which detected it as a virus so I quarantined and deleted them. I've done additional backup programs such as hitman pro and adwcleaner to help clean up the files they left, but now...
  9. iobit driver boster 6.4 free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    iobit driver boster 6.4 free: is iobit driver booster safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iobit-driver-boster-64-free/58fab3f1-a321-4804-9dec-a4ba5f20fc67"
  10. Is the iObit Driver Updater a good solution to update your device ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is the iObit Driver Updater a good solution to update your device ?: Good day, friends ! I was asking a lot of time about for how to update my device drivers if I have not the retail CD or DVDs. In the past I found a good solution, in my opinion, that it helped me to update them impeccable. It's true, the iObit it seems being a cheaper...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iobit bsod