Windows 10: BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Am having 1-2 times per week BSOD with same notice:Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: igdkmdnd64.sysThis is a relatively new Inspiron... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lawrence West, May 30, 2021.

1. BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Am having 1-2 times per week BSOD with same notice:Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: igdkmdnd64.sysThis is a relatively new Inspiron 7506 2n1 w/ souped up specs talking to a Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt dock and a pair of Dell S2421HS 1920 x 1080 monitors via display port from the dock. I regularly run the Support Assistant to update anything and everything. Dell has been ponderously unhelpful about this issue. Have sent them minidump files and have followed most of their suggestions but not the one to reinstall the O/S without a reason for doing so.Looking f

:)

Lawrence West, May 30, 2021

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (igdkmd64.sys)

I try to install newest Intel HD Graphics 4600 drivers on Windows 10, but get the BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (igdkmd64.sys). I tried drivers from:

• Intel site
    • Asus (Motherboard manufacturer) site
    • Windows Update

This error come every time when trying to update the drivers. The Device Manager shows Microsoft generic VGA graphics adapter drivers and Intel drivers cannot be installed. The BSOD comes either while installing or after reboot.

The system has only Intel's onboard graphics.

How could I get Intel drivers installed without BSOD?

BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION KdX1s.jpg

Timo Kähkönen, May 30, 2021
  3. What failed: igdkmdnd64.sys - causes different BSODs but same reason

Hi All, and thanks in advance!

I'm not sure how to even begin describing this BSOD crash. Searching for "igdkmdnd64.sys" does not give me anything online, so this feels like a rare situation. It is very random and nothing in particular causes it. Happens once every couple days.

BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION [​IMG]

The "What failed" is always the same. However, the stop code varies between this and a System Service Exception recently, I think.

SHUVAM-SWIFT3X-(2021-03-26_19-24-25).zip - Google Drive

kaishuvam7, May 30, 2021
  4. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, May 30, 2021
Thema:

BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

1. BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - BSOD igdkmdnd64 sys

2. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / igdkmdnd64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / igdkmdnd64: Hi,I am experiencing a blue screen with stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION because failed of igdkmdnd64.sys.I have searched the solution for SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION but none are directly for my igdkmdnd64.sys issue, and tried the given advice on those other threads. I did...
  3. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / igdkmdnd64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / igdkmdnd64: Hi,I am experiencing a blue screen with stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION because failed of igdkmdnd64.sys.I have searched the solution for SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION but none are directly for my igdkmdnd64.sys issue, and tried the given advice on those other threads. I did...
  4. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / igdkmdnd64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys: Hi,I recently sometimes got BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys randomly.My computer is a 3 year old notebook. It is fine until recent month. I have no idea why this BSOD keep occurring. I also update the intel graphic driver. The frequency was reduced. But,...
  6. Blue screen with igdkmdnd64.sys failed

Blue screen with igdkmdnd64.sys failed: Hi,I experienced a blue screen with stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION because failed of igdkmdnd64.sys, several times.I have searched the solution for SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION even none is directly for igdkmdnd64.sys issue, and tried the given advices. I have disabled the...
  7. What failed: igdkmdnd64.sys - causes different BSODs but same reason

What failed: igdkmdnd64.sys - causes different BSODs but same reason: Hi All, and thanks in advance! I'm not sure how to even begin describing this BSOD crash. Searching for "igdkmdnd64.sys" does not give me anything online, so this feels like a rare situation. It is very random and nothing in particular causes it. Happens once every couple...
  8. BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2

BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2: Hi, Since 2 days I am continuously getting BSOD while playing Arma 2 every 10 - 20 minutes of gameplay. It started with latest Windows 10 update i think. I uninstalled the only 3 windows update components from Programs and Features but still BSOD wasn't resolved....
  9. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  10. BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys

BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys: Hello, I an having issues with the BSOD error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys when i move my laptop from the table onto my lap. I have recently upgraded to windows 10 to try to remedy the problem from Windows 7. My computer is about 4 years old and I use it for...