Windows 10: BSOD in ASUS ROG GL 552

Discus and support BSOD in ASUS ROG GL 552 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so recently my system crashed while playing batman arkham knight. I get this bsod kernel_system_check_failure. Interesting part is that I only get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yecgaa19, Jan 6, 2016.

1. yecgaa19 Win User

BSOD in ASUS ROG GL 552

Ok so recently my system crashed while playing batman arkham knight. I get this bsod kernel_system_check_failure. Interesting part is that I only get this crash while playing arkham knight only. My system is barely a week old. Specs are- 4th gen i7 (4750HQ). 8 gb ram, 4 gb nvidia gtx 950m graphics card. Any kind of help will be highly aprreciated.

:)

yecgaa19, Jan 6, 2016
  2. Nikz7 Win User

Driver power state failure

I have the same issue since Fall Creators update, and the same laptop Asus Rog GL 553VD.

Whenever i play games such as lol/wow etc and if i tab out for more than 1min, i get the driver_power_state_faliure bsod.

I've downloaded driveryeasy and updated like 18 old drivers including the intel graphics 630 which i thought was the cause.

But i'm still getting the bsod and i'll probably revert back from fall creators if i don't find a fix soon.

Nikz7, Jan 6, 2016
  3. sibinsali Win User
    problem while shutting down my laptop

even if i shut down my lap the key board and power button stays on. my laptop is asus rog gl 503VD. why is this happening and if i need to switch off this i have to use the power button to do so.

sibinsali, Jan 6, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD in ASUS ROG GL 552

axe0, Jan 7, 2016
Thema:

BSOD in ASUS ROG GL 552

1. BSOD in ASUS ROG GL 552 - Similar Threads - BSOD ASUS ROG

2. asus rog strix g16

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus rog strix g16: In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones I haven't done are risky and could brick my laptop so imam refrain from that so if someone could guide through some safe...
  3. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  4. Getting various BSODs on Asus ROG Flow Z13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting various BSODs on Asus ROG Flow Z13: Hello, pls help me figure out what to do with constat BSODs when im working with Intel Iris XE GPU. But when I switch to Nvidia GPU BSODs are gone. That gives me a guess that this could not be the RAM problem Also tried to run memtest and intel diagnostics utility. I already...
  5. Getting various BSODs on Asus ROG Flow Z13

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting various BSODs on Asus ROG Flow Z13: Hello, pls help me figure out what to do with constat BSODs when im working with Intel Iris XE GPU. But when I switch to Nvidia GPU BSODs are gone. That gives me a guess that this could not be the RAM problem Also tried to run memtest and intel diagnostics utility. I already...
  6. ASUS ROG WiFi issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG WiFi issue: The issue with my ASUS ROG laptop is that the Wi-Fi symbol doesn't appear upon startup, requiring me to perform a network reset each time to make it visible and functional. Sometimes, the Device Manager displays a yellow symbol indicating a problem with the media tech driver....
  7. Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?: I have a ROG Zephyrus gaming laptop. I earlier reported that I was having issues with some thumbnails not opening or very slow to open on certain websites. I thought it was a Windows 11 or network issue. But I now believe it is an Asus Rog software called GameFirst. I...
  8. Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?: I have a ROG Zephyrus gaming laptop. I earlier reported that I was having issues with some thumbnails not opening or very slow to open on certain websites. I thought it was a Windows 11 or network issue. But I now believe it is an Asus Rog software called GameFirst. I...
  9. Memory, BSOD, IRQL Asus Rog

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory, BSOD, IRQL Asus Rog: Hello there, I am having some issues lately with my laptop, they started mostly after i clean installed windows 10 20h2 update, but i am not sure its the reason. Anyhow, It so happens that the google chrome started giving an error that memory is low and chrome stopped...
  10. ASUS ROG G752V trouble

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS ROG G752V trouble: So I was playing a game with my friends on my asus rog g752v and I noticed that when I alt tabbed all of my desktop icons were white, then my external monitor went black so I tried restarting my laptop. The regular startup process happened but the screen went black after a...