Windows 10: BSOD In CS:GO, sometimes StarCraft2, weird display on some videos.

Discus and support BSOD In CS:GO, sometimes StarCraft2, weird display on some videos. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I have recently purchased an Acer Predator 300 PH317-53 with the following specs: 9750h, 16 GB DDR4 in dual channel, RTX 2060, 500... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by emil-robert ciuta, Oct 12, 2019.

1. BSOD In CS:GO, sometimes StarCraft2, weird display on some videos.

Hello everyone!

I have recently purchased an Acer Predator 300 PH317-53 with the following specs:

9750h, 16 GB DDR4 in dual channel, RTX 2060, 500 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD.

It has been running very well, with good temperatures and scoring very high in many benchmarks, stress tests and highly intensive games, but I have some issues while playing CS:GO and sometimes it happens in SC2 aswell.

After anywhere between 5 and 45 minutes of playing those 2 games, I either get a blue screen directly, or the game video freezes/goes black and only the sound and apparently my input continues, and wont start again, requiring a reboot that usually leads to the same BSOD and it often requires anywhere up to 15 restarts until my display turns back on.

BSOD Error: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

I have tried the following: Clean install of all drivers, Clean install of the games in question, updating windows, .net, directx, firmware/bios update, older nVidia drivers, Clean windows install with all previous steps.

I have attached two screenshots of the BSOD and the weird thing that happens very rarely on some youtube/FB videos below.

I have also uploaded my mini-dump file and the link can be found below, along with the acer community discussion.

BSOD In CS:GO, sometimes StarCraft2, weird display on some videos. 1983e19d-90e5-404f-b7b6-de3e2e77214d?upload=true.png BSOD In CS:GO, sometimes StarCraft2, weird display on some videos. 81b2b678-25f8-42e2-9429-99d1de3fcfac?upload=true.png

https://gofile.io/?c=mNNTtm
    https://community.acer.com/en/discu...bdos-in-cs-go-acer-predator-helios-300#latest

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I find it hard to believe that this is a hardware issue as it runs many intensive games/applications with very good performance, the temps and everything are optimal.

:)

emil-robert ciuta, Oct 12, 2019
  2. Senarium Win User

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Oct 12, 2019
  3. CS-15 AT commands

1) Has this list of AT commands been published?

2) Is there a chart listing the differences among the Nokia Internet Sticks (cs-10,cs-12,cs-15,cs-18)?

3) Do they all support the same AT commands?

4) Has anyone used one of these with Android?

Thanks,

David

dkesselring, Oct 12, 2019
  4. BSOD In CS:GO, sometimes StarCraft2, weird display on some videos.

[BSOD] Memory_Management

Hi Patrick,

There's a lot of reason for booting in to a BSOD, like problems with the driver for your display adapter or the video output is being sent to an unexpected port. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error message/code along with the BSOD?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

BSOD In CS:GO, sometimes StarCraft2, weird display on some videos.

1. BSOD In CS:GO, sometimes StarCraft2, weird display on some videos. - Similar Threads - BSOD sometimes StarCraft2

2. Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.: While I'm on Youtube a rectangle part of my screen very rarely flickers, not all of it. On Windows's video player the video has like red and blue colors matching what's on screen like those old 3d effect. On any game, any other app I haven't seen any flickers or weird colors....
  3. CS GO keeps crashing, freezing or displays a black screen

in Windows 10 News
    CS GO keeps crashing, freezing or displays a black screen: [ATTACH]Counter-Strike Global Offence or CS-GO is one of the most popular PC games. However, according to some Windows users, CS GO keeps crashing, freezing, or showing a Black Screen on their computers. In this article, we are going to talk about solutions that can help in...
  4. Numbers are displayed in weird font, what's going on?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numbers are displayed in weird font, what's going on?: Here's an example of what's going on. It's just the font that's displayed in the weird style. Not sure what's going on. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numbers-are-displayed-in-weird-font-whats-going-on/6319cd77-dcdc-4b5a-9db4-5a52ccb0bf19
  5. CS GO FPS low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CS GO FPS low?: I have a Msi rtx 2070 super ventus / ryzen 5 3600 and the game is installed on a Kingston SSD but still I have about 140 fps in cs:Go although others have double that with the same graka. I found a video that plays the game and the person has the same GPU / CPU. And it has...
  6. Some of windows and apps display are weird

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some of windows and apps display are weird: Hello. First of all, I'm sorry that my English is bad because it's not my first language. So, last February I do factory reset my laptop and updated it to the latest version Fyi, my laptop is built in DOS and I installed windows with original DVD. But after I do a factory...
  7. ntoskrnl.exe and sometimes hal.dll BSOD at every start of some video games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ntoskrnl.exe and sometimes hal.dll BSOD at every start of some video games.: So I've attempted to reinstall my Windows in hoping to get rid of ntoskrnl.exe BSOD at every time I play a game such as Destiny 2 / Rising Storm 2. But I've done it tonight and still got the BSODs with the same source ntoskrnl.exe and sometimes with hal.dll. PC just bought...
  8. some kind of firewall error for steam games Cs go

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    some kind of firewall error for steam games Cs go: [ATTACH] Kindly provide me possible solution for this. Every time it shows some kind of VAC error in cs go. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-kind-of-firewall-error-for-steam-games-cs-go/3ec51b5d-6d01-4a4e-a51a-926086f27f38"
  9. BSOD When downloading cs go over steam/installing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When downloading cs go over steam/installing it: So, this is really my first time writing ANY topic online. But here goes, I bought a gaming laptop, an MSI gt72vr 7re Dominator Pro,I have had for one year, you can check online for specs and stuff, im playing quite a lot of games, from online to offline and never really...
  10. Input lag while playing CS GO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input lag while playing CS GO: When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this still happens. Also, there is a little notification at the bottom of my computer that says to activate windows, even though it...