Windows 10: BSOD in fullscreen.

Discus and support BSOD in fullscreen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. So recently I have been having a problem with my laptop. Whenever I put an application in fullscreen mode, it gives me a bluescreen. List of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by theikegeraads, Mar 2, 2019.

1. BSOD in fullscreen.

Hello.

So recently I have been having a problem with my laptop.
    Whenever I put an application in fullscreen mode, it gives me a bluescreen.

List of applications that do this:

• Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
    • Terraria
    • Steam (Big Picture mode)
    • Dolphin (Emulator)
    • Probably a couple of others that I missed.

Not all applications do this though. Google Chrome and VMware Workstation, for instance, can run just fine in fullscreen.

I have updated my Video drivers and ran the Windows 10 Setup (from the ISO) and "reinstalled" Windows.

For anyone wondering:

Stopcode: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

What failed: ddkmd.sys

If anyone knows what causes this problem, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

:)

theikegeraads, Mar 2, 2019

2. Automatically moving a fullscreen window onto a new desktop

Hi Joel,

In Windows 10, there is an option to open an app in a fullscreen view. This way, it will be possible for you to make the fullscreen window move to a new desktop. Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on the application.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Shortcut tab.
    • Beside the Run option, click on the drop-down menu and then choose Maximized.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Mar 2, 2019
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD/ Freeze When Playing Games or Watching Youtube Fullscreen

Please update Tunggle.

Please remove ASUS software while troubleshooting, it uses outdated drivers and is known for causing bluescreens.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD in fullscreen. [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

axe0, Mar 2, 2019
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD in fullscreen.

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

BSOD in fullscreen.

1. BSOD in fullscreen. - Similar Threads - BSOD fullscreen

2. Roblox causing BSOD on my PC and inverts the colors when fullscreened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox causing BSOD on my PC and inverts the colors when fullscreened: I have two problems.first, I don't know if this happening to anyone but, for over 5 months, after i play roblox more than 20 minutes, the game crashes and shows me a BSOD. Is there any solution to this problem?The next problem is, everytime I go to fullscreen in some...
  3. Roblox causing BSOD on my PC and inverts the colors when fullscreened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox causing BSOD on my PC and inverts the colors when fullscreened: I have two problems.first, I don't know if this happening to anyone but, for over 5 months, after i play roblox more than 20 minutes, the game crashes and shows me a BSOD. Is there any solution to this problem?The next problem is, everytime I go to fullscreen in some...
  4. Roblox causing BSOD on my PC and inverts the colors when fullscreened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD when anything is in fullscreen

BSOD when anything is in fullscreen: Hello, i have been experiencing error for quite some time now. Whenever i try to play a game in fullscreen or play a video in fullscreen on my other screen while editing videos this BSOD error comes: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I cannot play a single game on my PC due to...
  6. BSOD on fullscreen video in Chrome

BSOD on fullscreen video in Chrome: I recently made the switch to windows and I get BSOD very often while trying to full screen a video in Chrome. I tried reinstalling windows and I still get the error. I tried letting windows install the video drivers, it BSODs, i tried letting the lenovo update tool...
  7. BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen

BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen: For like an half a year I have been getting blue screens, sometimes randomly when watching Youtube videoAttachment 113450s, sometimes exiting fullscreen and immediately doing something else, like going into another tab etc. I have tried to fix it by searching for the...
  8. BSOD/ Freeze When Playing Games or Watching Youtube Fullscreen

BSOD/ Freeze When Playing Games or Watching Youtube Fullscreen: I've tried so many things to no avail. Finally came to my senses to post on a forum. 40871
  9. BSOD starting fullscreen game from IDE, error 0xD1

BSOD starting fullscreen game from IDE, error 0xD1: Hi, Many BSOD's happened while I'm developing and testing a game. I'm using Intellij IDEA community edition. The game is using lwjgl 3, which in turn uses GLFW 3 and OpenGL. The BSOD always happened, while I was editing one of the source files, and quickly launched the game...
  10. BSOD when open any video in fullscreen

BSOD when open any video in fullscreen: Hi guys. I always encounter the BSOD when open any video in Chrome in full-screen mode. Can you please help? Thanks. 53982

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youtube fullscreen faulty hardware corrupted page

2. lenovo fullscreen bsod

3. bsod fullscreen win10

4. full screen bsod error,
  5. bsod error full screen