Windows 10: BSOD in Newly Build PC Every So Often Even After Reinstalling Windows When NOT Playing Games

Discus and support BSOD in Newly Build PC Every So Often Even After Reinstalling Windows When NOT Playing Games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 2 weeks ago, suddenly i started to getting bsod 3-6 times a day about every 1-2 hours .ONLY while I'm browsing or idle When I'm playing games, bsod... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by qfai, Nov 25, 2020.

1. qfai Win User

BSOD in Newly Build PC Every So Often Even After Reinstalling Windows When NOT Playing Games

2 weeks ago, suddenly i started to getting bsod 3-6 times a day about every 1-2 hours .ONLY while I'm browsing or idle

When I'm playing games, bsod never occur, even when I'm on gaming for 6 hours nonstop only happened once and that was recently

The stopcode usually change every time, before the reinstall windows, the stopcode are :
    • system_thread_esception_not_handled fltmgr.sys
    • irql_not_less_or_equal
    • apc_index_mismatch
    • system_service_exception
    • interrupt_exception_not_handled
    • etc.
    stupidly, i forgot to backup the .dmp file before reinstall windows
    After the windows reinstallation, the bsod still occur, I suspect the hardware is faulty, but after check using WhoCrashed, it says it is driver problem and not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

Things I already tried:
    • Update the windows
    • Run sfc /scannow no error found
    • Run dism restore health
    • Run chkdsk /f
    • Update all the driver in device manager manually
    • Run memtest on both of my ram, 4 pass no error
    • Change the ram slot
    • Reinstall windows, and delete all partition
    • Reinstall my chipset driver
    • Reinstall my gpu driver using DDU
    • Make sure I'm not overclocking anything
    • Update BIOS
    • Run the driver verifier as ZigZag3143 wiki says for nearly half a day crashed once, and then I delete some apps

Recent dump file can be downloaded here

:)

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 25, 2020
  3. LalaLand Win User
    Newly build pc keep restarting

I'm having trouble my newly built pc. At first, everything was fine, I was able to play Fortnite for a game. After the game finished, the system started to restart (without any warning or error message). Then it started to does it randomly so I reset everything. Then once got back to windows, and started to install all of the drivers, it just kept on restarting every time I try to install the drivers. The temperature was below 30 C with nothing running and with game, it is below 55 C.

I tried the following suggestions:

1. Safe mode, turn off the automatic restart and update all the drivers
    2. Auto Repair
    3. switch the RAM positions/cleaning

Here are the parts:
    CPU: Intel i7 9700k
    GPU: RTX 2070
    Motherboard: MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151
    PSU: Corsair CX Series 750 Watt 80 Plus Bronze
    Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L
    RAM: G.SKILL 16GB
    Storage: SSD 750 GB
    System: Window 10 home

If someone is able to help me, I will be forever grateful to you.
    Thank you,

LalaLand, Nov 25, 2020
  4. BSOD in Newly Build PC Every So Often Even After Reinstalling Windows When NOT Playing Games

Issue when playing games

Hello,

This issue when you're playing games can be due to incompatible driver since it can be resolved by updating the display driver. However, we would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us the needed information below:

• Which device are you using in playing games?
    • Is this issue happening when you're playing online or offline games?
    • Is there a connected USB device?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you try reinstalling the driver instead of updating it. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Looking forward to your response for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

BSOD in Newly Build PC Every So Often Even After Reinstalling Windows When NOT Playing Games

1. BSOD in Newly Build PC Every So Often Even After Reinstalling Windows When NOT Playing Games - Similar Threads - BSOD Newly Build

2. Pc Restarting Randomly every so often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Restarting Randomly every so often: Recently randomly my pc will just quickly reboot then run like normal I have no clue why Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor 3.80 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB Device ID 2E4E7257-6647-44DA-BDC3-27CE182F2433 Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA791 System type 64-bit operating...
  3. Pc Restarting Randomly every so often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc Restarting Randomly every so often: Recently randomly my pc will just quickly reboot then run like normal I have no clue why Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor 3.80 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB Device ID 2E4E7257-6647-44DA-BDC3-27CE182F2433 Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA791 System type 64-bit operating...
  4. BSOD crash consistently on new PC build when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crash consistently on new PC build when playing games.: I bought a custom made PC only a couple months ago as wanted to upgrade from an xbox series x. Ever since i bought it, within the first few days i was getting seemingly random freezing leading to game crashing or just straight up BSOD. I have taken it back to the computer...
  5. BSOD crash consistently on new PC build when playing games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD crash consistently on new PC build when playing games.: I bought a custom made PC only a couple months ago as wanted to upgrade from an xbox series x. Ever since i bought it, within the first few days i was getting seemingly random freezing leading to game crashing or just straight up BSOD. I have taken it back to the computer...
  6. PC crashes and BSODS, often when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes and BSODS, often when gaming: Basically what the title says, usually the BSOD error is shown as either SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and often SSD won't be detected upon reboot. This has been going on for months by now and I still...
  7. Im Getting The BSOD Every So Often

Im Getting The BSOD Every So Often: it doesnt crash very often its only happened once before which was about a month ago just wondering if anyone can make sense of all this : ******************************************************************************* *...
  8. Im Getting The BSOD Every So Often

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Im Getting The BSOD Every So Often: it doesnt crash very often its only happened once before which was about a month ago just wondering if anyone can make sense of all this : ******************************************************************************* *...
  9. BSOD often Mainly playing Minecraft, even after factory reset.

BSOD often Mainly playing Minecraft, even after factory reset.: Hi there, I am having big issues the last 3 days with BSOD on my MSI laptop. It crashes with many different faults so I have done a complete factory reset and removed all my files. I am only trying to run Minecraft at the moment as I run a couple servers, sometimes this...
  10. Random BSOD. Most often when playing any game

Random BSOD. Most often when playing any game: Been having this issue recently with BSOD happening most occasionally while playing DOOM, WoW or Heroes of the Storm. Some days there will be no BSOD. Others it will happen 5-10 time in one day. They also happen just while browsing or while the computer is idling alone. I may...