Windows 10: BSoD in Windows 11 22H2

Discus and support BSoD in Windows 11 22H2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, last month I asked a question about how to upgrade to Windows 11 22H2 before it comes to the Windows Settings app. Many of the answers were to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sid Dharan 778, Nov 6, 2022.

1. BSoD in Windows 11 22H2

Hi, last month I asked a question about how to upgrade to Windows 11 22H2 before it comes to the Windows Settings app. Many of the answers were to install the update manually using the Windows Installation Assistant. So I installed Windows 11 22H2 update. After a few days then day before yesterday, I had a call so I used my laptop, and while I was searching something in Chrome, the BSoD popped out. The error code was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXEPTION. It got 2 times the same day itself. Please help me fix this. Thank you.Windows 11 22H2 AMD Ryzen 3 with Radeon Graphics RAM 8.00 GB 5.88 GB Usable x6

:)

Sid Dharan 778, Nov 6, 2022

2. Windows 11 Update 22H2 Failure and Problems

Hi Paul. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for Windows 11 22H2 failure:

https://pureinfotech.com/avoid-problems-install...

https://windows101tricks.com/windows-11-upgrade...

https://www.windowscentral.com/software-apps/wi...

https://www.minitool.com/news/windows-11-22h2-i...

https://www.windowslatest.com/2022/09/22/window...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Veteran MVP - Volunteer Moderator, Nov 6, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available

Read more: Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Nov 6, 2022
  4. BSoD in Windows 11 22H2

Windows 11 22H2 on my Windows 11

Hi - my Dell XPS 15 7590 originally came with Windows 10 but I upgraded to Windows 11 without problems. Now running Windows 11 21H2 OS Build 22000.1098

Windows update is not offering me Windows 11 22H2 to download/install.

My Windows Registry does not seem to have any reference to '"DestBuildNum, UpEx, UpExU, and RedReason" keys.

Is there some incompatibility with my system that is stopping Windows Update from offering me 22H2?

I'm also registered for Windows Insider and that does offer me an Insider version of 22H2.

Thanks for any suggestions.

William AlexanderCleaver, Nov 6, 2022
Thema:

BSoD in Windows 11 22H2

1. BSoD in Windows 11 22H2 - Similar Threads - BSoD 22H2

2. Windows 10 22h2 - BSOD - Blue Screen of Dealth - Hard Lock - Soundmax Card - Dell Precision...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 22h2 - BSOD - Blue Screen of Dealth - Hard Lock - Soundmax Card - Dell Precision...: Good Morning,Since Friday October 27, I have been experiencing a rash of BSOD across our Organization. I have about 300 old Dell Precision T3500 PCs and all have a SoundMAX Integrated Digital High Definition Audio sound card in them. I have another couple hundred different...
  3. Windows 10 22h2 - BSOD - Blue Screen of Dealth - Hard Lock - Soundmax Card - Dell Precision...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 22h2 - BSOD - Blue Screen of Dealth - Hard Lock - Soundmax Card - Dell Precision...: Good Morning,Since Friday October 27, I have been experiencing a rash of BSOD across our Organization. I have about 300 old Dell Precision T3500 PCs and all have a SoundMAX Integrated Digital High Definition Audio sound card in them. I have another couple hundred different...
  4. Windows 10 22h2 - BSOD - Blue Screen of Dealth - Hard Lock - Soundmax Card - Dell Precision...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 11 22H2 BSOD when connecting to bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 BSOD when connecting to bluetooth headset: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16PcAAmCD7kiJ5XLOPH9EMb8eqxMPp5-j/view?usp=drive_linkThis is my dump file.When I connect the Airpod bluetooth headset, then remove the device from bluetooth, the system hangs for about 1 minute and returns to the blue screen of death....
  6. Windows 11 22H2 BSOD when connecting to bluetooth headset

Windows 11 22H2 BSOD when connecting to bluetooth headset: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16PcAAmCD7kiJ5XLOPH9EMb8eqxMPp5-j/view?usp=drive_linkThis is my dump file.When I connect the Airpod bluetooth headset, then remove the device from bluetooth, the system hangs for about 1 minute and returns to the blue screen of death....
  7. Windows 10 Pro 22H2 BSOD Errors Occurring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro 22H2 BSOD Errors Occurring: Hi there. I'm facing problems about stop codes or blue screen errors recently last 3 months and they have become more with passage of time...Ill name down bluescreen error codes in list that I faced....1. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by: dont know faced almost 3 times...
  8. Windows 10 Pro 22H2 BSOD Errors Occurring

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro 22H2 BSOD Errors Occurring: Hi there. I'm facing problems about stop codes or blue screen errors recently last 3 months and they have become more with passage of time...Ill name down bluescreen error codes in list that I faced....1. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by: dont know faced almost 3 times...
  9. Windows 10 Pro 22H2 BSOD Errors Occurring

10. Frequent BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe on Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2

Frequent BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe on Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2: I used WinDbg Viewer and was able to extract to the following:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false...