Windows 10: BSOD inaccessible boot device error

Discus and support BSOD inaccessible boot device error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A couple of days ago I got the BSOD inaccessible boot device on my Windows computer after 2 years of problem free use. My only HDD is a SSD m.2 samsung... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kolterjahn, Apr 6, 2021.

1. BSOD inaccessible boot device error

A couple of days ago I got the BSOD inaccessible boot device on my Windows computer after 2 years of problem free use. My only HDD is a SSD m.2 samsung 970 evo.

When I list the volumes I have 3: Volume. Ltr. Label. ... Info Volume 0 C. reserved ... Volume 1 D ... Volume 2 E ... Hidden

It seems like c: now is named d: and d: is e:.

When I run bcdedit I see the following (and more, these seem important)

Windows boot loader

Identifier (a guid too long to write) Device partition =D: Description windows 10 Osdevice partition=D:

Can I fix this without buying a new ssd? I'm not used working in a cmd window.

submitted by /u/kolterjahn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kolterjahn, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Ugo Lopez Win User

inaccessible boot device

Ciao,

here is a list of commone causes (and resolutions) of this BSOD:

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/inaccessible-boot...

Please let me know if any of those worked for you.

Ciao

Ugo

Ugo Lopez, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Windows BSOD - Inaccessible Boot Device

Ever since December after a windows update, any time I re-boot I get a BSOD - Inaccessible Boot Device, and have to go back to a restore point. Currently my update log shows KB4054517 failed (0x80070643 on 12/12/17, Cum update on 1/5/18 filed then succeeded,
    and all future updates through Cum update KB4056887 on Jan 19th succeeded. Windows runs fine with no errors, but having had to go back to a restore point 6 times in the past 6 weeks, if I reboot I will get the same BSOD and have to restore again. Any suggestions
    on how to fix the inaccessible boot device error I keep getting??

LewisK_900, Apr 6, 2021
  4. BSOD inaccessible boot device error

Kapil Arya MVP, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

BSOD inaccessible boot device error

1. BSOD inaccessible boot device error - Similar Threads - BSOD inaccessible boot

2. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error: My ASUS ExpertBook laptop says "Your PC Ran into a problem" with an error code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and goes directly to the Bitlocker recovery key page. Even after entering the correct Bitlocker Key I'm unable to restart the PC normally, it again goes to automatic...
  3. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error: My ASUS ExpertBook laptop says "Your PC Ran into a problem" with an error code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and goes directly to the Bitlocker recovery key page. Even after entering the correct Bitlocker Key I'm unable to restart the PC normally, it again goes to automatic...
  4. Inaccessible boot device error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inaccessible boot device error: Someone to please help me fix this error my computer won't start or reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inaccessible-boot-device-error/5613a115-72d4-48b1-8f49-190f161acabd
  5. BSOD inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD inaccessible boot device: I keep getting the bsod for inaccessible boot device on my laptop. I can start up and use it normally for a certain period of time 5-15 min before it gives me the error message. I am not sure what to do. It also seems odd that I am able to use it as most people seem to not be...
  6. BSOD inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD inaccessible boot device: I keep getting the bsod for inaccessible boot device on my laptop. I can start up and use it normally for a certain period of time 5-15 min before it gives me the error message. I am not sure what to do. It also seems odd that I am able to use it as most people seem to not be...
  7. BSOD inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Inaccessible boot device error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inaccessible boot device error: Hello, i uninstalled the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver and then restarted the computer. But after restarting the windows does not start and keeps giving the Inaccessible Boot device error and restarts the laptop. And when the laptop restarts the windows Automatic...
  9. BSOD inaccessible boot device

BSOD inaccessible boot device: Hey so i literally cant turn my pc on , i keep getting the bsod and i have tried everything , startup repair , tried repairing my pc with an usb that has windows 10 on it , tried system restore , uninstall the latest updates but i cant even uninstall them , none of them...
  10. Windows Error-BSOD-Inaccessable Boot Device

Windows Error-BSOD-Inaccessable Boot Device: I recently bought a new laptop(ASUS Vivobook S15),Updated All Drivers And My System Firmware Also Got Updated Through Windows Update,My PC Restarted To Finish Installing Updates,And After BIOS Upgrade It started Giving Me Errors Inaccessable Boot Drive,Tried...