Windows 10: BSOD Infinite Loop, can't do anything

Discus and support BSOD Infinite Loop, can't do anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I was playing Minecraft and I had just installed mods. When I installed the mods, I loaded up Minecraft and it crashed and did trial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Knigubyian, Jun 26, 2019.

1. BSOD Infinite Loop, can't do anything

Hello,

Recently I was playing Minecraft and I had just installed mods. When I installed the mods, I loaded up Minecraft and it crashed and did trial and error 3 times of removing mods and launching Minecraft to see which one was crashing it. After the third attempt, I got the Blue Screen of Death and have been in an infinite restart and boot loop. I cannot get to the Automatic Repair Screen as no matter what happens, I will always get a blue screen and different stop code. I tried booting off a USB but it's still stuck in a BSOD boot loop. I cannot enter safe mode or do anything. All I can do is enter the bios. What can I do?

:)

Knigubyian, Jun 26, 2019
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. SSGZ1 Win User
    Infinite BSOD Loop after upgrade to win 10

BSOD Infinite Loop, can't do anything a87c4696-0e90-413a-952c-a0450488dcb0.jpg
    My laptop is experiencing a infinite BSOD loop when I upgraded via the media creator to windows 10. I am being given the option of using the advanced
    boot menu every two BSODs. I have a lenovo Idea pad S510touch.

SSGZ1, Jun 26, 2019
  4. copiman Win User

BSOD Infinite Loop, can't do anything

Infinite Repair Loop

I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode.

Have tried startup repair
    bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot
    chkdisk

I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums and tried it. on step 13 it said "The file sizes presented here are approximate estimations, and may vary depending on your system. If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive."

Of course everything was 0-byte.*Mad

I would assume its toast and I would need to do a clean install, or maybe a repair install or something else? Not sure what is the best action at this point. Need advice.

copiman, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Infinite Loop, can't do anything

1. BSOD Infinite Loop, can't do anything - Similar Threads - BSOD Infinite Loop

2. What do I do if my computer is stuck in an infinite BSOD loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do if my computer is stuck in an infinite BSOD loop?: Things I have already triedSome of the solutions that I have already desperately tried to implement in the Windows Recovery Environment include running CMDs, doing a startup repair and uninstalling any latest quality/feature updates. None of them seemed to help and I kept...
  3. What do I do if my computer is stuck in an infinite BSOD loop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What do I do if my computer is stuck in an infinite BSOD loop?: Things I have already triedSome of the solutions that I have already desperately tried to implement in the Windows Recovery Environment include running CMDs, doing a startup repair and uninstalling any latest quality/feature updates. None of them seemed to help and I kept...
  4. What do I do if my computer is stuck in an infinite BSOD loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 infinite BSOD LOOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 infinite BSOD LOOP: My hp computer is stuck on infinite BSOD loop , I tried automatic repair but after automatic repair bsod screen appeared again and pc just infinitely restart in normal startup Please help me currently I don't have any available computer to create bootable Pendrive...
  6. Windows 10 infinite BSOD LOOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 infinite BSOD LOOP: My hp computer is stuck on infinite BSOD loop , I tried automatic repair but after automatic repair bsod screen appeared again and pc just infinitely restart in normal startup Please help me currently I don't have any available computer to create bootable Pendrive...
  7. Windows 10 infinite BSOD LOOP

8. Infinite BSOD Boot up loop

Infinite BSOD Boot up loop: My issue is I am having a infinite BSOD boot up loop, the cause of this was one day I detected some malware in my computer. So , I downloaded the Spy hunter 5 to remove the malware it detected it and rebooted the computer It was removing the malware . Finally , after the was...
  9. 0xc000021a BSOD infinite loop

0xc000021a BSOD infinite loop: I've erase my ssd storage and I can't boot from external usb to install windows 10. This error always appear when I try to boot from the external usb storage and when the computer attempt to start up windows automatic repair, the bsod appear again. I've been at this error for...
  10. Can't boot up my laptop because of infinite loop of bsod

Can't boot up my laptop because of infinite loop of bsod: Hi everyone, my name is Manav and I am using Microsoft Windows 10 in my hp laptop which contains AMD apu. While updating the drivers of apu i usually got an error1603 and decided to clean previous versions of apu with AMD cleanup utility. When I opened it, it asked me to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod infinite loop