Windows 10: BSOD inserting SD card

Discus and support BSOD inserting SD card in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi when i turned on my PC i typed my PassWord in and i ejected my SD card while logging in and inserted when my desktop and then i got BSOD. And i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FlimLick_Gamer, Sep 26, 2018.

1. BSOD inserting SD card

Hi when i turned on my PC i typed my PassWord in and i ejected my SD card while logging in and inserted when my desktop and then i got BSOD. And i forgot what the error was and i know whats in the sd card and its just unsupported files (thats not corrupted and no dll and exe files in there)

so can you help me

:)

FlimLick_Gamer, Sep 26, 2018

2. BSODs with SD card inserted

My Lenovo laptop was running smoothly post the November update. Unfortunately BSODs suddenly started to appear this month when a SD card was inserted in the laptop's card reader slot. I'm attaching the appropriate minidumps here.

I'm running Windows 10 Pro v1511 Build 10586.36

Minidumps:
    http://1drv.ms/1Rahoyk

Debsuvra Ghosh, Sep 26, 2018
  3. SD card inserted into PC doesn't do anything

Hi,

We may need to do further investigation to identify the issue and its cause. Please provide us the following information:

• Have you tried inserting or connecting other SD cards?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to insert the SD card, or when trying to connect the camera? If so, please send us a screenshot.
    • Are you getting any error messages in Device Manager? Please send us a screenshot.

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter to scan your computer, identify the problem, and attempt to fix the issue automatically. You may refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R and type Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Sep 26, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

BSOD inserting SD card

Lexar 300x 32gb Micro SD Card Problems

I think you have a bad micro sd card, a computer should not bsod with inserting an micro sd card.

P4-630, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

BSOD inserting SD card

1. BSOD inserting SD card - Similar Threads - BSOD inserting card

2. Windows doesn't recognize SD card when inserted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows doesn't recognize SD card when inserted: Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron running Windows 10 and it doesn't recognize/show an SD card when inserted. I have searched the Microsoft Community and many of the solutions start with locating the SD card in the device manager; however, my SD drive doesn't even show up in the...
  3. Windows doesn't recognize SD card when inserted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows doesn't recognize SD card when inserted: Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron running Windows 10 and it doesn't recognize/show an SD card when inserted. I have searched the Microsoft Community and many of the solutions start with locating the SD card in the device manager; however, my SD drive doesn't even show up in the...
  4. SD card not detected unless inserted before boot

SD card not detected unless inserted before boot: I have a common issue with my SD card where the card is not detected if I insert it while Windows is running. If I insert the card before booting up, then the card is recognized. The card works as expected with other operating systems. Version 20H2 181341
  5. SD card not detected unless inserted before boot

in Windows 10 Support
    SD card not detected unless inserted before boot: I have a common issue with my SD card where the card is not detected if I insert it while Windows is running. If I insert the card before booting up, then the card is recognized. The card works as expected with other operating systems. Version 20H2 181341
  6. Inserting a SD card point to an existing drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inserting a SD card point to an existing drive: Hi, My computer is configured like this: Drive C:\ --> SSD 250g with windows Drive G:\ --> HDD 1tb I have a built in SD card reader and when I insert a card in it, a new drive D: is created but it's displaying the same thing as the disk G:\. I've tried to visually...
  7. AutoPlay is not working when inserting SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AutoPlay is not working when inserting SD card: When I insert an SD card, I would like File Explorer to open and display the contents. I tried changing the options in Settings -> Devices - AutoPlay to the following: Removable drive: Open folder to view files File Explorer Memory card: Open folder to view files File...
  8. how to insert sd card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to insert sd card: how to insert sd card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-insert-sd-card/b093ae6e-7b9b-408e-82b6-d5dee16c5bee
  9. inserting micro sd card

inserting micro sd card: hi when I insert a micro sd card into the slot on my laptop it won't stay or click in place. it works if I hold it in place. can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inserting-micro-sd-card/110bd64b-13e0-414c-a03d-ecd379cfad66
  10. Problem showing SD cards when inserted in card reader

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem showing SD cards when inserted in card reader: Here's the thing: I have a multi card reader which has been working fine until the Anniversary Update. Now, when I insert an SD card, Windows doesn't show the card mounted. It remains as a hidden object which can only be viewed when I activate the "show hidden items"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows error stopcode after inserting suspiscious sd card

2. bsod after sd insertion boots into troubleshoot windows