Windows 10: BSOD IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED

Discus and support BSOD IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I'm getting subject error since yesterday, I can't open Windows 10 in safe mode, and mouse and keyboard stops working after Windows 10 brings me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Greg Gora, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Greg Gora Win User

BSOD IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED

Hi

I'm getting subject error since yesterday, I can't open Windows 10 in safe mode, and mouse and keyboard stops working after Windows 10 brings me to repair screen, I did check other mouse and keyboard and it still not working. I did some search and try some things like cold reboot 3 times as soon Windows logo appears, and it didn't help. The mouse and keyboard is working when I open BIOS, the lights are on, but as soon the repair tool starts it freezes it, I also tried to reinstall/repair using Windows CD and it is not doing anything , I can hear CD running in the drive but it's not starting, doing anything, just getting BSOD, then repair screen and everything freezes. It happened after I installed last update. If there is any solution to this problem, please help.

Thank you

Greg

:)

Greg Gora, Mar 18, 2019
  2. TheXed Win User

How to solve BSOD: VSL Initialization Failed?

So I tried to install HyperV (which use to work) all was going well, and the computer restarts and then I get a BSOD with the VSL Initialization failed...How do I fix it? and says it is going to restart, but it never does...

TheXed, Mar 18, 2019
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. BSOD IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED

bl initialize library failed 0xc0000bb

Let's try to use system restore instead. Follow the steps below:

• Start your desktop, and after the manufacturers logo disappears and Windows 10 tries to boot, press and hold the power button for 5-10 seconds to perform a hard shut
      down.

• Do the step #1 until you see the Windows logo screen or Please wait during boot. (You
      may need to perform this up to 3 times.)

• After Windows 10 boots into the Windows 10 Recovery Environment (WinRE), you can now access Startup
      Recovery, Safe Mode, and Command Prompt.

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > System Restore,
      and then check if you have a restore point.

• In the list of available restore points, choose the date prior to the issue. Steps can be found in this article on
      how to perform a System Restore. Refer to Restore from a system restore point.

If the steps above fails, we suggest that you boot your computer in Safe Mode (while in the Recovery Environment) and see if it helps. Follow the steps below on how
    to boot in Safe Mode:

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings and click Restart.

• Upon restart, click/press 4 to boot into Safe Mode.

If Safe Mode does not work, we may need to Reset your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Reset this PC.

• Choose to keep all your files and applications. This will re-install Windows 10 whilst keeping your data and applications.

Update us after you perform the steps.

Radney Dri, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

BSOD IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED

1. BSOD IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED - Similar Threads - BSOD IO1 INITIALIZATION

2. I01 Initialization failed BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I01 Initialization failed BSOD: Hi all,My PC was working fine, not sure if there were any system updates just before the crash, but this morning turned it on and got the BSOD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i01-initialization-failed-bsod/47ecc12d-c68a-40c4-8fea-d0099d7d6daf
  3. I01 Initialization failed BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I01 Initialization failed BSOD: Hi all,My PC was working fine, not sure if there were any system updates just before the crash, but this morning turned it on and got the BSOD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i01-initialization-failed-bsod/47ecc12d-c68a-40c4-8fea-d0099d7d6daf
  4. I01 Initialization failed BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stop Code: IO1 Instialization Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: IO1 Instialization Failed: Hello,So recently I've been having a problem with my computer where it keeps crashing and displays the error code of IO1 Initialization Failed. I have the same situation with this Microsoft issue post...
  6. Stop Code: IO1 Instialization Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code: IO1 Instialization Failed: Hello,So recently I've been having a problem with my computer where it keeps crashing and displays the error code of IO1 Initialization Failed. I have the same situation with this Microsoft issue post...
  7. IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED Blue Screen error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED Blue Screen error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering IO1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED Blue Screen error on your Windows 10 device, then this […] This article IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED Blue Screen error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. IO1 Initialization Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IO1 Initialization Failed: I just built my own computer and i bought a windows key flash drive. When i boot my computer , it shows choose operating system 64 or 32 bit. I chose 64 bit and after it loads files and loads some more. It eventually pops up a BSOD saying “Stop Code IO1 Initialization...
  9. IO1 INITIALIZATION FALIED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IO1 INITIALIZATION FALIED: Hi Microsoft.I also faced the same issue and i was able to run CMD under Advanced Options.I ran the commands "bootrec /fixMBR" and it said "operation was successful".But then i ran the line "bootrec /fixBoot" and it displays "Access Denied".What has to do with this denial of...
  10. Cannot boot Win 10 1809 due to "IO1 Initialization Failed" !

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot boot Win 10 1809 due to "IO1 Initialization Failed" !: My 64-bit Windows 10 Pro 1809 system has been booting and working fine. Then I created a clone of the entire system disk (120 GB Samsung SSD) using Acronis Disk Director 12.5 booted from a flash drive. When this was finished, I removed the backup device and the DD flash drive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i01 initialization failed windows 10

2. windows i01 initialization failed

3. Io1 initialization failed bootcamp

4. windows 10 initialization failed,
  5. vsl initialization failed windows 10,
  6. windows 10 update io1 error,
  7. io1 initialization error windows 10,
  8. I01 Initialization failed win10,
  9. what causes vsl initilization failed,
  10. io1 initialization failed windows10