Windows 10: BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; About after 10 minutes of playing a game, or if I exit the game, my laptop will crash and the error that comes up is IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BillalHalimi, Mar 18, 2019.

1. BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

About after 10 minutes of playing a game, or if I exit the game, my laptop will crash and the error that comes up is IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What does this mean and is there anyway to fix it?

:)

BillalHalimi, Mar 18, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. WINDOWS 10- iqrl_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Error

What is the make and model of your computer?

BSODs are often caused by poorly written or incompatible drivers.

It could suggest you need to update your chipset drivers and BIOS.

I recommend you update the most critical ones: BIOS, Chipset, Display Driver, Network adapters.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 18, 2019
  4. cplpro Win User

BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL :)

cplpro, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD NTOS.KRNL IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD NTOS.KRNL IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I keep getting BSOD'ed with the error codes while trying to launch certain games. Sometimes it is Watchdog violation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-ntoskrnl-iqrlnotlessorequal/3116e068-27b3-455f-ae06-a9137b7fe406
  3. BSOD NTOS.KRNL IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD NTOS.KRNL IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I keep getting BSOD'ed with the error codes while trying to launch certain games. Sometimes it is Watchdog violation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-ntoskrnl-iqrlnotlessorequal/3116e068-27b3-455f-ae06-a9137b7fe406
  4. Repeated BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have a Windows 11 desktop computer that repeatedly bluescreens upon startup. I have used WinDBG to try and find the source of the BSOD, and it always shows ntoskrnl.exe. One time, it showed AuthenticAMD.sys as the IMAGE_NAME but it has now returned to ntkrnlmp.exe. I have...
  5. Repeated BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Repeated BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have a Windows 11 desktop computer that repeatedly bluescreens upon startup. I have used WinDBG to try and find the source of the BSOD, and it always shows ntoskrnl.exe. One time, it showed AuthenticAMD.sys as the IMAGE_NAME but it has now returned to ntkrnlmp.exe. I have...
  6. BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL right after I enter valorant And 0x80070424 code problem in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL right after I enter valorant And 0x80070424 code problem in...: Hello Microsoft Community,My Pc was fine for a long-time few months ago, after a ransomware attacked my pc, my whole pc was literally dead. So, I used a lot of malware removal tools then factory data reset the pc. After that I don't have any ransomware anymore, but I do have...
  7. BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL right after I enter valorant And 0x80070424 code problem in...

BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL right after I enter valorant And 0x80070424 code problem in...: Hello Microsoft Community,My Pc was fine for a long-time few months ago, after a ransomware attacked my pc, my whole pc was literally dead. So, I used a lot of malware removal tools then factory data reset the pc. After that I don't have any ransomware anymore, but I do have...
  8. Pc keeps BSOD I have no idea whats causing it anymore. iqrl_not_less_or_equal error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps BSOD I have no idea whats causing it anymore. iqrl_not_less_or_equal error: I just need help Ive tried fixing my pc in every possible way and nothing has worked, can someone please analyse my dmp files and find out what I need to do or what is causing the issuehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tdxBZ99Vemk0qG2IBa8USH976xX80wcR?usp=sharing...
  9. Pc keeps BSOD I have no idea whats causing it anymore. iqrl_not_less_or_equal error

Pc keeps BSOD I have no idea whats causing it anymore. iqrl_not_less_or_equal error: I just need help Ive tried fixing my pc in every possible way and nothing has worked, can someone please analyse my dmp files and find out what I need to do or what is causing the issuehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tdxBZ99Vemk0qG2IBa8USH976xX80wcR?usp=sharing...
  10. BSOD Code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and Taskbar not functioning properly on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and Taskbar not functioning properly on startup.: I have recently been having issues with my computer where it bluescreens with the code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and after restarting, the Taskbar fails to load properly. Icons do not show, the Windows key does not work, and I need to restart the "Windows Explorer" executable...