Windows 10: BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm getting BSOD's every couple of minutes. I've run driver verifier and uploaded the three recent minidumps, system information and speccy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Konstantin Wullbrandt, Mar 10, 2019.

1. BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hello,

I'm getting BSOD's every couple of minutes. I've run driver verifier and uploaded the three recent minidumps, system information and speccy information here.

I have reinstalled Windows 10, updated all drivers, ran memtest for over 8 hours without any Errors, ran chkdsk without errors

Any help would be appreciated!

With regards,

Konstantin Wullbrandt

:)

Konstantin Wullbrandt, Mar 10, 2019
  2. vexen Win User

Installing XP : IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hello, i am building a new computer, and while formatting windows, it gets a BSOD : IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

• i have tried multiple sticks of ram, one being generic, one being A-Data
    • i have tried multiple hard drives
    • i have tried multiple power supplies
    • i have tried more than one windows cd
    Can a faulty mobo/cpu cause this?

This is the computer specs :
    • Sempron 3000+ (s754, comes included with the motherboard)
    • ECS 791GX
    • 2x1GB DDR400
    At the same time, i have built two other computers with the same setup, i just cannot figure this one out.

vexen, Mar 10, 2019
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User

Boot in step-by-step confirmation mode, and see what service or drive is causing the bsod.

4. KTR
    ktr Win User

BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

In the past, I had issues with Lite-on drives and EVGA boards, they also BSOD during formating/copying of initial files.

Thema:

BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  3. Constant BSOD, IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD, IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I'm getting a BSOD every day, if not twice a day now. No new hardware has been installed on my PC. I'm running Windows 11, Version 21H2.After digging around, I found out the system creates a dump file and stores it in \Windows\minidump directory which can help identify my...
  4. Constant BSOD, IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD, IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I'm getting a BSOD every day, if not twice a day now. No new hardware has been installed on my PC. I'm running Windows 11, Version 21H2.After digging around, I found out the system creates a dump file and stores it in \Windows\minidump directory which can help identify my...
  5. BSOD - IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Morning Folks.Just built a new machine using AM5 AMD and seem to have many BSOD, I could go hours without any issue, hell I;ve even played demanding games, other times it wont post, I have a recent bug check, if anyone can have a lookMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  6. BSOD - IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Morning Folks.Just built a new machine using AM5 AMD and seem to have many BSOD, I could go hours without any issue, hell I;ve even played demanding games, other times it wont post, I have a recent bug check, if anyone can have a lookMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  7. BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I am getting a lot of BSOD sometimes before I log into my system and sometimes within a minute of logging in. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x0000000000044528, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff803540a4188). A dump...
  8. Multiple IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod with memory corruption bsod's

Multiple IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod with memory corruption bsod's: Hello. I got multiple bsod's in any day when using my laptop. Some of them blaming hardware fault, others just that memory is corrupted. Here is link to answers.microsoft.com thread and there is seen what i have done so far. After last post there i have alredy got new...
  9. BSOD - irq_not_less_or_equal - chdrvr01.sys after update reboot

BSOD - irq_not_less_or_equal - chdrvr01.sys after update reboot: Hello Gang, I thought I'd post here to see if we can see what's up. Files attached. This is my main system, after the last two update cycles, when rebooting I'll get the title BSOD and it will loop. I have a CH Products Fighterstick, prop throttle and Pro Pedals....
  10. Daily BSODs, most IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Daily BSODs, most IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello everyone, hoping someone can help shed some light into what is going on. I am considering a full reformat / reinstall, but obviously would rather avoid if at all possible. A bit regarding the use: Computer is mostly used for design and production purposes, I actually...