Windows 10: BSOD IRQL crash

Discus and support BSOD IRQL crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been struggling with the crash relating to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL for quite a while now and it usually came around after a windows update where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LachlanWeymouth, Apr 15, 2021.

1. BSOD IRQL crash

I've been struggling with the crash relating to

[COLOR=rgba30, 30, 30, 1]IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL for quite a while now and it usually came around after a windows update where I would crash 1 or 2 times and then it'd be fine until the next update but more recently I have been experiencing blue screens once or twice a day and it's doing my head in.[/COLOR]

Following general procedure, it seems that all my drivers are up to date so I'm guessing it's something hardware related but I have absolutely no idea where to start as I literally have 10-20 things plugged into USB's on my computer.

[COLOR=rgba30, 30, 30, 1]Whilst looking at other questions on this page I also experienced the KERNEL BSOD which is new to me but either way. from what I've read you guys need the minidumps one a onedrive folder which I have already uploaded here:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba30, 30, 30, 1]https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgIMirvEAl76kA4aKKM_MI58dbIB?e=j7iaWK[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba30, 30, 30, 1]Would love to be rid of these blue screens.[/COLOR]

PS wrote this post in fear that id blue screen again and have to write it twice.

:)

LachlanWeymouth, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Nutron Win User

Frequent BSOD Crashes (IRQL, DPC Watchdog, WHEA)

Sure, here they are:

BSOD IRQL crash [​IMG]

BSOD IRQL crash [​IMG]

BSOD IRQL crash [​IMG]

Nutron, Apr 15, 2021
  3. IRQL bsod back again? >.<

Could be a driver issue, I kept getting BSODs saying IRQL not less or equal then I removed an app called DSLMON.exe and it went away *Smile BSOD IRQL crash :)

oli_ramsay, Apr 15, 2021
  4. kyle2020 Win User

BSOD IRQL crash

IRQL bsod back again? >.<

cant find that oli, so it must be an issue elsewhere. Im getting rather annoyed at the prospect of having a previously reliable machine that after 2 weeks of downtime is now crashing upwards of 5 times a day under normal use :shadedshu

kyle2020, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

BSOD IRQL crash

1. BSOD IRQL crash - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL crash

2. BSOD IRQL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL: Good evening,I keep having frequent IRQL not less or equal BSODs. It seems to only be doing it after I'm using google chrome for a while, but I'm not sure that is the issue. If someone could help me that would be great. Attached below is a couple of previous dumps and windbgs...
  3. BSOD IRQL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL: Good evening,I keep having frequent IRQL not less or equal BSODs. It seems to only be doing it after I'm using google chrome for a while, but I'm not sure that is the issue. If someone could help me that would be great. Attached below is a couple of previous dumps and windbgs...
  4. BSOD IRQL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD IRQL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD IRQL: I am getting lots of BSOD and have scanned for issues and problems and found a few, They have been sorted but i am still getting the BSOD ,IRQL NOT EQAUL OR GREATER THEN keeps coming up on the BSOD,I get other errors but not so much, below is my dumpfile with specs....
  6. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and game crashing: Installed a new hardrive and games are crashing and BSOD minidump-https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsPyIqzqqgb7iBpFirg7i3ZG499O?e=mCrz8M https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-irql-not-less-or-equal-and-game-crashing/87d308cb-1f77-432b-a7dd-baffb22ac62a
  7. BSOD, IRQL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, IRQL: It started two months ago. It came once, then i dodnt stop. I reinstalled windows, ran memory diagnostics, updated drivers, but the error is not going away. I have an hp laptop. the error code is IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Its not stopping, i canged my ram too....
  8. Bsod - irql

Bsod - irql: Hi, Been having a problem recently with BSOD, system will be stable for a couple of hours, then open chrome within couple of minutes BSOD, pull plug out for 2 mins then restart all ok for a few hours or all evening then in morning BSOD is waiting for me Any help would be...
  9. BSoD IRQL crashes

BSoD IRQL crashes: Keep getting BSoD. Did a fresh reinstall of windows and still getting crashes on a completely new install. Mostly driver IRQLs, but also some page in non-paged. Updated drivers, unplugged unnecessary peripherals. Still continues to happen. Thought it might be my network card...
  10. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL frequent crashing

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL frequent crashing: Hi guys, Been having large problem with frequent blue screens showing only IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. The bsod doesn't anything more than that. This hasn't happened before 3 days ago but now happens maybe 1-3 times an hour. I have once or twice received a KMOD EXCEPTION NOT...