Windows 10: Bsod: Irql driver not less_or_equal to (usbxhci)

Discus and support Bsod: Irql driver not less_or_equal to (usbxhci) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Got my new laptop a couple of weeks ago ad it came with a carcked downloader on it. I uninstalled since it was in thai and since i updated it it liked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jakeleonslater, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Bsod: Irql driver not less_or_equal to (usbxhci)

Got my new laptop a couple of weeks ago ad it came with a carcked downloader on it. I uninstalled since it was in thai and since i updated it it liked to tell me it was cracked every minute. My laptop said restart to finish everything off so did and thats when it started happening.

It happens very speradically sometimes its fine for 2 hours others its less than 2 minutes the usb ports turn off and on and off and on then crash.

Anyone know how i can sort this out i updated all my drivers but problem still persists.

Currently run windows 8.1

:)

Jakeleonslater, Mar 10, 2018
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 10, 2018
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 10, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

Bsod: Irql driver not less_or_equal to (usbxhci)

Please note that you will get better support if you use the Windows Eight forums - see link at the bottom.

philc43, Mar 11, 2018
Thema:

Bsod: Irql driver not less_or_equal to (usbxhci)

1. Bsod: Irql driver not less_or_equal to (usbxhci) - Similar Threads - Bsod Irql driver

2. Mysterious DRIVER IRQL BSOD's (bridge.sys code)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mysterious DRIVER IRQL BSOD's (bridge.sys code): First off, I am NOT using ANY anti-virus/anti-malware services (learned that the hard way), and below are the steps that I have tried already to no avail; 1) Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic TWICE (no errors) 2) Ran memtest86 for THREE hours, TWICE (no errors) 3) Uninstalled...
  3. BSOD - IRQL driver problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - IRQL driver problem: I read the post from : ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) Created on February 21, 2017 BSOD Finding and fixing them So I'm sending the link (OneDrive) to be analysed: DMP files, Speecy, and MsInfo32 https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsJBL-ZZrwmti2BZwlUXHZL_b5Y2...
  4. Bsod driver irql not less or equal

Bsod driver irql not less or equal: Hello everyone, Recently, my laptop crashes often and apparently it’s because of the error: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. The recent crashes happened Sunday and twice today. This is the information I got from Whocrashed (If this can be any help): On Tue 12/07/16...
  5. BSOD IRQL/Driver IRQL/Kernal Trap, Whocrashed report included

BSOD IRQL/Driver IRQL/Kernal Trap, Whocrashed report included: Morning Gents, I build a new rig about two weeks ago. I had zero issues with setup and installation. Last night I got a BSOD while playing a game on steam and using discord. From there the BSODs happened within minutes of rebooting.. I attempted to trouble shoot the...
  6. BSOD - Driver IRQL

BSOD - Driver IRQL: Attachment 98895 PC Parts List : Asus z170 A Bios ver. 1702, only drivers from Asus site downloaded and installed, excluding realtek audio (onboard audio disabled in bios, windows hd audio disabled in device manager) 6600k @ 4.6x and 4.5 cache - passed x264 stress...
  7. Driver IRQL Less or not equal BSOD

Driver IRQL Less or not equal BSOD: I've been getting this BSOD for quite some time now (a few months easy) and I've been slowly sorting through drivers and software trying to find the cause. All I can tell is that it seems to happen most of the time while I'm playing games (though I believe it has happened...
  8. Random BSODs, Driver IRQL ETD.sys

Random BSODs, Driver IRQL ETD.sys: Hello, I have been getting random BSODs for weeks now and I am totally clueless on what to do. The BSOD Message is : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (ETD.sys) Recently updated to windows 10. I cant seem to remember if the BSODs begun before I updated. Anyone willing to...
  9. How to repair USBXHCI driver not loading...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to repair USBXHCI driver not loading...: I ran autoruns and is says USBXHCI driver File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\USBXHCI.SYSI checked to see if the driver was in C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\USBXHCI.SYS and it is.So it may me corrupt. How can I get a fresh one installed on windows 10...Thanks... 97255
  10. IRQL or driver IRQL

IRQL or driver IRQL: Hello everyone. I have a problem with my pc. After a hardware upgrade (which I will say that I didn't format my drive) I started having some BSOD. The change happened at the start of August, so I have been running most of the month without a problem. Now I know that a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ran into trouble irql not less or equal