Windows 10: BSOD - IRQL driver problem

Discus and support BSOD - IRQL driver problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I read the post from : ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) Created on February 21, 2017 BSOD Finding and fixing them So I'm sending the link (OneDrive) to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fabiochr, Mar 8, 2019.

1. fabiochr Win User

BSOD - IRQL driver problem

I read the post from : ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) Created on February 21, 2017 BSOD Finding and fixing them

So I'm sending the link (OneDrive) to be analysed: DMP files, Speecy, and MsInfo32

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsJBL-ZZrwmti2BZwlUXHZL_b5Y2

:)

fabiochr, Mar 8, 2019

2. IRQL bsod back again? >.<

Could be a driver issue, I kept getting BSODs saying IRQL not less or equal then I removed an app called DSLMON.exe and it went away *Smile BSOD - IRQL driver problem :)

oli_ramsay, Mar 8, 2019
  3. BSOD - driver IRQL not less or equal (storport.sys)

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with ‘BSOD driver IRQL not less or equal’. This could be due to driver issue. I suggest you to update the drivers by visiting manufacturer's website and check if that helps.

Update the drivers for this device

To do this, follow these steps:

1. In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.

2. Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.

3. Follow the instructions to update the driver.

If the issue persist I would suggest you to install the latest driver in compatibility mode and check if issue persist.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Nachappa C K, Mar 8, 2019
  4. BSOD - IRQL driver problem

BSOD Driver IRQL Not less or equal

I keep getting the BSOD and the error of "BSOD Driver IRQL Not less or equal" What failed: Wdf01000.sys

The dump file and the ini file are here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pi30ogsobiazk5y/AABZAnKBgAWVbBy4uUYCN7c4a?dl=0

I have tried rebooting and updating all the drivers but nothing works. It happens mostly when I run a program called NexRemote but it says it is up to date and it doesn't seem to be a widespread problem.

Any suggestions?

Ed

stardaddyed, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

BSOD - IRQL driver problem

1. BSOD - IRQL driver problem - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL driver

2. BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello everyone, I had a problem earlier with a BSOD. I'm running Windows 10 64-bitCPU: AMD FX-6100GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 8GB DDR3I have the .dmp files here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjUybNVmDUiyiydHikz7SA93lW-1?e=aw2t7bThanks...
  3. BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello everyone, I had a problem earlier with a BSOD. I'm running Windows 10 64-bitCPU: AMD FX-6100GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 8GB DDR3I have the .dmp files here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjUybNVmDUiyiydHikz7SA93lW-1?e=aw2t7bThanks...
  4. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal: My PC became unstable in the last 24 hours, and has given me three different BSODs. One is the 'Driver not less or equal', so I'm guessing a driver is causing this.Could someone take a look at these minidumps to see if they list a problematic driver?...
  5. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal: My PC became unstable in the last 24 hours, and has given me three different BSODs. One is the 'Driver not less or equal', so I'm guessing a driver is causing this.Could someone take a look at these minidumps to see if they list a problematic driver?...
  6. driver irql not less or equal BSOD

driver irql not less or equal BSOD: Hi, I have recently bought a HP laptop 4-5 months ago and I came across multiple crashes already. All of these crashes involved a BSOD,the first one had the title: system thread exception not handled and I looked it up online and did manage to fix it. A couple weeks later, I...
  7. BSOD - Driver IRQL not less or equal

BSOD - Driver IRQL not less or equal: This started happening after I updated windows to 2004. Occasionally I would get a BSOD, and it would happen at different times, so I don't know what I exactly did to cause it. The "stop code" was: 'DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL'. I've gotten this problem a week ago, but I...
  8. Bsod: Irql driver not less_or_equal to (usbxhci)

Bsod: Irql driver not less_or_equal to (usbxhci): Got my new laptop a couple of weeks ago ad it came with a carcked downloader on it. I uninstalled since it was in thai and since i updated it it liked to tell me it was cracked every minute. My laptop said restart to finish everything off so did and thats when it started...
  9. BSOD - Driver IRQL

BSOD - Driver IRQL: Attachment 98895 PC Parts List : Asus z170 A Bios ver. 1702, only drivers from Asus site downloaded and installed, excluding realtek audio (onboard audio disabled in bios, windows hd audio disabled in device manager) 6600k @ 4.6x and 4.5 cache - passed x264 stress...
  10. IRQL or driver IRQL

IRQL or driver IRQL: Hello everyone. I have a problem with my pc. After a hardware upgrade (which I will say that I didn't format my drive) I started having some BSOD. The change happened at the start of August, so I have been running most of the month without a problem. Now I know that a...