Windows 10: BSOD IRQL Error not less or =

Discus and support BSOD IRQL Error not less or = in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, After updating to windows 10 (Over a previous windows Home, from a previous XP) I get BSOD's on a relatively consistent basis. I have updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cassiusclay13, May 31, 2016.

1. BSOD IRQL Error not less or =

Hello,

After updating to windows 10 (Over a previous windows Home, from a previous XP) I get BSOD's on a relatively consistent basis. I have updated all drivers (By using automatic update).

Sometimes it will go for a few hours, but other days it will just go into BSOD loops about 5 minutes apart.

Here is the file:

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

:)

cassiusclay13, May 31, 2016

2. BSOD - IRQL Not Less or Equal Error

Happy to help-the reason why we are here ATM

Please let us know if you need any other assistance.

Sumit Dhiman2, May 31, 2016
  3. SarahKong Win User
    BSOD - IRQL Not Less or Equal Error

According to the dump I believe you are experiencing issues with your power supply. It is failing on the sys file that manages power.

So basically a hardware failure.

Go to the vendors site of your make and model of PC.

From there see if you can find any support tools for testing power supplies.

Example the link provided is for testing Dells for Power issues.

http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/19/sl...

Also wouldn't hurt to check your memory as well.

Go to search and type memory... run the windows memory diagnostics.

SarahKong, May 31, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD IRQL Error not less or =

22 bytes zip is the folder header only, no data can be placed there.

Please redo the DM Log Collector and upload the zip in your reply post only.

5. I reran the utility, and the zipped folders on my desktop are 22 bytes each...I've done it 3 times...?

cassiusclay13, May 31, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Try the batch file version then. Follow the same procedure.

7. ARC
    Arc Win User
    So the batch file version also generating a blank zip!

Can you copy the crash dumps manually from C:\Windows\minidump?

Thema:

BSOD IRQL Error not less or =

1. BSOD IRQL Error not less or = - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL Error

2. IRQL less or equal bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL less or equal bsod: first my computer just full restarted no bsod then loaded up 30 seconds later bsods and says that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-less-or-equal-bsod/9f345a8d-48cb-4064-ab6b-9c1ff285ff1e
  3. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD: Recently, I had a BSOD that had the error code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I want to know what thecause of this error is. Here is the minidump file : dump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal-bsod/8f1fcd67-a799-40db-bf28-36279ad82fd7
  4. IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD

IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD: This has been a problem since I first bought the computer, new. I've tried updating the drivers, doing a factory reset, installing a new hard drive, and installing new ram. The problem doesn't go away. Here's the most recent crash dumps. The problem seems to occur at random....
  5. BSOD error IRQL not less or equal

BSOD error IRQL not less or equal: My windows 10 keeps freezing and then crashing with the error code 'irql not less or equal'. It's been several months now. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and updated drivers. No problem for a while but crashes resume in a few days. None of the command prompts like scannow...
  6. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error BSOD code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error BSOD code: i was wondering if i can post my memory dump file here for someone to diagnose? i recently upgrade parts of my computer and it was running fine without any issue for the past month until last night when my pc suddenly started to crash and have a bunch of blue screens....
  7. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - BSOD ERROR

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - BSOD ERROR: So, my computer has been crashing from these BSODS ever since I built it. I built it myself and I'm an experienced system builder. I've ran driver verifier and memory tests multiple times and they are having no issues. I'm currently not overclocked and everything is being run...
  8. BSOD IRQL not less

BSOD IRQL not less: I have been getting the BSOD for about the last ten days or so,I have been to every forum,tried everything they have suggested.and as soon as I think it's fixed,It crashes again.In my event viewer,I see a few of these.anyone tell me what is happening and how to fix the issue?...
  9. BSOD IRQL less than or equal to error

BSOD IRQL less than or equal to error: HI, Since upgrading from 8.1 to 10 my PC often blue screens with the IRQL less than or equal to error. It appears to happen more often that not if i have sound playing at the time. I have upgraded all of my drivers to the latest ones and even on the sound card tried...
  10. BSOD irql not less or equal error

BSOD irql not less or equal error: this just popped up after a month. irq not equal and kmode not handled errors. win 10. 8gb ram,fx6300,gtx680.Attachment 104749 62084