Windows 10: BSOD IRQL not less or equal on my standard user profile

Discus and support BSOD IRQL not less or equal on my standard user profile in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; All... everything is updated, non MS drivers came from source even when Device Manager said the latest driver was installed (DM was wrong at times)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rfrharbin, Mar 15, 2018.

1. rfrharbin Win User

BSOD IRQL not less or equal on my standard user profile

All... everything is updated, non MS drivers came from source even when Device Manager said the latest driver was installed (DM was wrong at times) even the BIOS and MoBo drivers. A log file is being saved each time this happens but if I have found the log I did not recognize it.

I had a bad update 1709 and (KB 4074588) about a month ago that borked my mouse and UPS drivers and after trying to fix it a couple days with no mouse I went back to the last (1703) major update. While bringing the PC up to date and putting in a number of changes I had made I got some BSOD's, but I thought I had fixed the problem. Earlier this week the BSOD's started again and became came more frequently.

I went through all the drivers again and am sure they are all the latest and surfed for more info but I'm baffled.
    I am lost and will be grateful for your help.

:)

rfrharbin, Mar 15, 2018

2. Never ending cycle of multiple BSOD,hang ups, freezes,

Thanks for your help! Ia appreciate it!

I backed up the hdd.

Right now I am trying to get the clean install of Windows 10 put on the hdd but I keep getting the following BSOD messages:

Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal (storahci.sys)

Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal (storport.sys)

IRQL Not Less or Equal

Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

Kernel Security Check Failure

Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

After a BSOD the computer restarts.

Any suggestions?

GregWardTRI, Mar 15, 2018
  3. Multi Bsod On windows 10

Just got another bsod Driver irql not less or equal-tcps.sys

JamesSymens, Mar 15, 2018
  4. axe0 New Member

5. rfrharbin Win User
    OWNER-PC-Sat_03_17_2018_215736_64.zip

rfrharbin, Mar 17, 2018
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please remove these programs before troubleshooting.

Code: Start Menu\Programs\Driver Easy Public:Start Menu\Programs\Driver Easy Public[/quote] If you installed any drivers with either of these programs, use a system restore point or system backup. If neither are available and you don't want to go for a clean install,
    - if you don't know what drivers were installed, check if these programs have logs of driver installations, if requested I can spit the logs for you to find out
    - if you do know, go into device manager and revert the drivers.

7. rfrharbin Win User
    *sarcI downloaded this program because it was recommended, as a third choice, by two sites when I went to get drivers from the source. (I have deleted it.) I did this about the 1st of March. I was given a list of drivers (mostly Intel) that needed updates and tried to update two of them. One was NVidia High Definition Audio and I cannot remember what the other was. I threw away my notes because my computer was OK for two weeks. BUT...I remember that although Driver Easy said the drivers needed to be updated they would not update. The process of updating ended telling me that I had the latest update.

I also tried Double Driver and am going to remove it and all it's saved drivers presently. I have a note saved in my "Where am I" folder telling me how to use Windows PowerShell to backup drivers and am using it.

I did roll back the NVidia High Definition Audio but it did not help the problem. I received a BSOD about five minutes after booting up. I have the driver disabled now. But NVidia GeForce Experience keeps a copy of the latest drivers and the Hi-Def drivers update with it, I checked to be sure.

rfrharbin, Mar 19, 2018
  8. axe0 New Member

Always get the drivers from the official vendor, no other source. Motherboard drivers from Gigabyte, GPU drivers from nvidia, etc.

9. axe0 New Member
    Each dump shows 1 driver, but I am unable to identify what program belongs to it, but since the below string is recurring I believe the driver to be related to a canon device.
    Code: 3: kd> !da fffffd0d87eeecf0 n's Canon\Early Pictures\100\P10wner-PC\My Cloud_c23090519ebe1cacae2df27f80e15f97\Sync from desktop\Pictures folder\Joan's Canon\Early Pictures\100\P1000262.JPGØîî‡ 7: kd> lmvm wdfsconnect2017 Browse full module list start end module name fffff805`29860000 fffff805`298d7000 wdfsconnect2017 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: wdfsconnect2017.sys Image path: \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdfsconnect2017.sys Image name: wdfsconnect2017.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Sat Oct 28 13:30:43 2017 (59F46A63) CheckSum: 00077BE2 ImageSize: 00077000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

10. rfrharbin Win User
    That is a pictures file from my wife's Cannon camera that was syncing to my MyCloud NAS Disk. It is done doing so.

rfrharbin, Mar 20, 2018
  11. rfrharbin Win User
    That is a pictures file from my wife's Cannon camera that was syncing to my MyCloud NAS Disk. It is done doing so.

wdfsconnect2017.sys is a Western Digtal VFS driver that was been updated on 2/27/18.

rfrharbin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD IRQL not less or equal on my standard user profile - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL less

2. BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL: Hi. I am experiencing a constant BSOD when trying to play games on my PC. The BSOD would happen about 20 minutes of game time. If anyone can help me solve this that would be really great, thank you. Link to dump filesComputer Specs:i5-12400fRTX 40702x16GB of DDR5 RAMZ690i...
  3. BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL: Hi. I am experiencing a constant BSOD when trying to play games on my PC. The BSOD would happen about 20 minutes of game time. If anyone can help me solve this that would be really great, thank you. Link to dump filesComputer Specs:i5-12400fRTX 40702x16GB of DDR5 RAMZ690i...
  4. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: WIN10 - 1-2IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL WIN10WIN11 - COD2windowsWIN11https://www.asus.com.cn/motherboards-components/motherboards/prime/prime-z690-p-d4/helpdesk_download/?model2Name=PRIME-Z690-P-D4DRV_Audio_RTK_SZ_RTK_W11_64_V6093501_20220620R...
  5. irql not less or equal bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql not less or equal bsod: My computer is experiencing random bsod with irql not less or equal bsod. Its a clean reinstall of windows 10 and i suspect it might be problem with my ram. Can anyone help or advise on what i should do next?...
  6. BSOD Irql not less or equal

BSOD Irql not less or equal: Hi, I tried installing windows 11 but it started giving me BSOD during installation. It never recovered despite returning all BIOS settings back to legacy and a clean installation of windows 10, and every scan known to man saying there's no problems.It's completely random, it...
  7. Irql not less or equal BSOD

Irql not less or equal BSOD: Hey there, Ive tried my best to fix this issue and have gotten it to work better compared to when it started Via numerous reinstalls of windows Ive been getting multiple bsods at seemingly random times although most of them have been "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" I decided to use...
  8. “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD: Hello! I've been getting this error lately and one of the helpers said "compress minidump file and share the link from OneDrive here so I can locate the problem" so here goes : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNBYoqbO8jhDu8HZpW-9Nqa-k6?e=aGp0t9...
  9. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I am getting this error following buying a new hard drive, previously I had no issues like this.It happens during playing any video game, I have tried a few. Any ideas?...
  10. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...