Windows 10: BSOD IRQL not less

Discus and support BSOD IRQL not less in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been getting the BSOD for about the last ten days or so,I have been to every forum,tried everything they have suggested.and as soon as I think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by daddywoofdawg, Sep 16, 2016.

1. BSOD IRQL not less

I have been getting the BSOD for about the last ten days or so,I have been to every forum,tried everything they have suggested.and as soon as I think it's fixed,It crashes again.In my event viewer,I see a few of these.anyone tell me what is happening and how to fix the issue? this is a laptop with no hardware changes,and memory tested with both win mem test and mem 88 test both show no problems.
    Log Name: System
    Source: Service Control Manager
    Date: 9/16/2016 4:33:46 PM
    Event ID: 7022
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: Aceraspire5
    Description:
    The File History Service service hung on starting.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Service Control Manager" Guid="{555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}" EventSourceName="Service Control Manager" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="49152">7022</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8080000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2016-09-16T21:33:46.617529100Z" />
    <EventRecordID>5801</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="840" ThreadID="2340" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>Aceraspire5</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="param1">File History Service</Data>
    <Binary>660068007300760063000000</Binary>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

daddywoofdawg, Sep 16, 2016
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 16, 2016
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 16, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD IRQL not less

5. axe0 New Member
  6. Attachment 102512
    Hope this is the right one.

daddywoofdawg, Sep 21, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    Yes, but unfortunately it is empty.
    Let's try it a little different.

Before the DM Log Collector says 'press any key to close', a folder called 'SFdebugFiles' is present on the desktop.
    Zip this folder first BEFORE closing the DM Log Collector, this folder contains all files that are collected.

When you press a key with the screen 'press any key to close', the DM Log Collector deletes the folder, that is why it is important to zip the folder before closing.

8. BSOD IRQL not less

I still have a file called a folder called 'SFdebugFiles' present on the desktop,just can't get it to post on here.

9. axe0 New Member
    As mentioned, zip the folder.
    A folder cannot be directly uploaded, it needs to be zipped first.

10. Attachment 102622Attachment 102622

11. axe0 New Member
    Try the .bat version to see if it makes a difference in actually creating something that is not empty.
    Attachment 102798

You could check if there are
    • 18 .txt,
    • 1 .nfo,
    • 1 or more .dmp,
    files present, if this is the case then all logs are present *Smile
    If there are a few missing, no problem as we can get them manually if required *Smile

12. I hope that works otherwise I need to figure out zip files,I can open them never had much luck making them. even though the zip program says I made one they always seem empty

daddywoofdawg, Sep 22, 2016
  13. axe0 New Member

BSOD IRQL not less

Unfortunately it hasn't, but that is enough trying. My apologies for the trouble, we rarely have this much problem with the tool.

Let's tru it manually now.
    Please copy and paste the following command into an admin command prompt and press enter
    Code: wmic /output:"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\hotfix.txt" qfe list full /format:table&copy %SystemRoot%\minidump\*.dmp "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\"&type %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts >> "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\hosts.txt"&systeminfo > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.tmp"&findstr /v "Owner." "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.tmp" > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.txt"&del "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.tmp"&driverquery /v > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\drivers.txt"&msinfo32 /nfo "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\msinfo32.nfo"&wevtutil qe System /f:text > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\eventlog.txt"&reg export HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\uninstall.txt"&reg export "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\installed.txt"&licensingdiag.exe -report "%userprofile%\Desktop\Genuine.txt" -log "%userprofile%\Desktop\repfiles.cab"&del "%userprofile%\Desktop\repfiles.cab" /Q&net start > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\services.txt"&sc query type= driver state= all > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\driver_status.txt"&sc query type= service state= inactive > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\inactive_services_status.txt"&sc query type= service state= all > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\all_services_status.txt"&REM wmic service list full /format:htable >%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\service.html&REM wmic /output:%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\nics.html nicconfig list /format:hform[/quote] It creates the following files on your desktop
    • hotfix.txt,
    • *.dmp,
    • hosts.txt,
    • drivers.txt,
    • uninstall.txt,
    • installed.txt,
    • all_services_status.txt,
    • genuine.txt,
    • driver_status.txt,
    • inactive_services_status.txt,
    • services.txt,
    • msinfo32.nfo
    Please zip these up and upload the zip.

I have tested the command myself and all files have been created succcesfully, it takes only a few minutes for them all to be created.

14. Attachment 102878
    I upload from insert image correct? if not, which button do I use to paste the file?

daddywoofdawg, Sep 23, 2016
  15. daddywoofdawg, Sep 23, 2016
Thema:

BSOD IRQL not less

1. BSOD IRQL not less - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL less

2. BSOD, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello,I've just experienced a BSOD and have a minidump file here. This happened while I was using Photoshop, which had been having some issues after the most recent update. I was constantly prompted about memory issues while using certain tools in the program; note that these...
  3. BSOD Irql Not Less Or Equal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Irql Not Less Or Equal: Hey I keep crashing on COD, not frequently but I'm guessing its a driver , here is the info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-irql-not-less-or-equal/922ec561-dfb5-4ba3-92eb-5f8ab098a7b5
  4. BSOD Irql Not Less Or Equal

BSOD Irql Not Less Or Equal: Anyone know what this says? link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-irql-not-less-or-equal/fc49851e-7773-4f12-8ae5-3b74b0bcc751
  5. BSOD Irql Not Less Or Equal

BSOD Irql Not Less Or Equal: Hi, I've been having problems with BSOD for a long time, such as SYSTEM_SERVIVE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and others, I've got the memory replaced and tried to update as many drivers, I can't figure out whats wrong, I've also checked for corrput files, and now I'm...
  6. IRQL Less or Equal BSOD

IRQL Less or Equal BSOD: Can't go into detail because the crashes are too frequent, please look at .dmp files and let me know if anything jumps out.Thanks,https://1drv.ms/u/s!AojmUzl4EfuFi2DTj3LjVLTw4iCx?e=fwDOkA...
  7. IRQL less or equal bsod

IRQL less or equal bsod: first my computer just full restarted no bsod then loaded up 30 seconds later bsods and says that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-less-or-equal-bsod/9f345a8d-48cb-4064-ab6b-9c1ff285ff1e
  8. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD: Recently, I had a BSOD that had the error code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I want to know what thecause of this error is. Here is the minidump file : dump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal-bsod/8f1fcd67-a799-40db-bf28-36279ad82fd7
  9. IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD

IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD: This has been a problem since I first bought the computer, new. I've tried updating the drivers, doing a factory reset, installing a new hard drive, and installing new ram. The problem doesn't go away. Here's the most recent crash dumps. The problem seems to occur at random....
  10. BSoD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSoD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello, I had my laptop gives me BSoD several times. Stop Code "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL". I uploaded both drivers list report from DriverView utility and minidump folder at following URI:...