Windows 10: Bsod - irql

Discus and support Bsod - irql in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Been having a problem recently with BSOD, system will be stable for a couple of hours, then open chrome within couple of minutes BSOD, pull plug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by netbase, Oct 16, 2019.

1. netbase Win User

Bsod - irql

Hi,

Been having a problem recently with BSOD, system will be stable for a couple of hours, then open chrome within couple of minutes BSOD, pull plug out for 2 mins then restart all ok for a few hours or all evening then in morning BSOD is waiting for me

Any help would be much appreciated

Have re-installed, Nvidia Graphic Drivers everything else up to date

Thank You

Andrew

:)

netbase, Oct 16, 2019

2. IRQL bsod back again? >.<

Could be a driver issue, I kept getting BSODs saying IRQL not less or equal then I removed an app called DSLMON.exe and it went away *Smile Bsod - irql :)

oli_ramsay, Oct 16, 2019
  3. BSOD - driver IRQL not less or equal (storport.sys)

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with ‘BSOD driver IRQL not less or equal’. This could be due to driver issue. I suggest you to update the drivers by visiting manufacturer's website and check if that helps.

Update the drivers for this device

To do this, follow these steps:

1. In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.

2. Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.

3. Follow the instructions to update the driver.

If the issue persist I would suggest you to install the latest driver in compatibility mode and check if issue persist.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Nachappa C K, Oct 16, 2019
  4. kyle2020 Win User

Bsod - irql

IRQL bsod back again? >.<

cant find that oli, so it must be an issue elsewhere. Im getting rather annoyed at the prospect of having a previously reliable machine that after 2 weeks of downtime is now crashing upwards of 5 times a day under normal use :shadedshu

kyle2020, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Bsod - irql

1. Bsod - irql - Similar Threads - Bsod irql

2. IRQL, System Service Exception, ntoskernel - Various BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL, System Service Exception, ntoskernel - Various BSOD: Just reformatted to try and escape the blue screens but still they find me. Please bear with me as I'm a verified idiot. -Version 1909 (18363.592) - - - Updated - - - Had another crash so I ran V2 again: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED dxgmms2.sys nvlddmkm+0xA7DC0 148779
  3. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: 1. I am using version 1909 18363.535 2. I did a fresh last time and got no BSOD, now problem has started again.. Specs: - Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 18363 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. System...
  4. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error BSOD code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error BSOD code: i was wondering if i can post my memory dump file here for someone to diagnose? i recently upgrade parts of my computer and it was running fine without any issue for the past month until last night when my pc suddenly started to crash and have a bunch of blue screens....
  5. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL aleatórias e as vezes com erros diferentes.

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL aleatórias e as vezes com erros diferentes.: Olá, meu pc desde que troquei de peças começou a ter telas azuis com o erro "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL", encontrei vários fóruns e seguindo vários tutoriais nenhum me ajudou. Fiz memtest, driver verifier tive que restaurar o pc de um ponto de restauração depois do driver...
  6. BSOD Bad Object Header and irql not less or equal

BSOD Bad Object Header and irql not less or equal: Lately I have had 2 BSODs playing Black Desert Online One was Bad Object Header and the other was irql not less or equal my first thought was maybe its memory but my system passed the windows memory diagnostic I havent been able to run memtest yet system specs Motherboard:...
  7. Random BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (and variety of BSOD) on new build

Random BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (and variety of BSOD) on new build: This appears to be the exact same issue found at this question, so I am sorry if it's not good etiquette to create another thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-driverirqlnotlessorequal-on-windows-10/9864100a-a98e-44b8-b583-947a7b91e29c I...
  8. BSOD IRQL less or equal, and more.

BSOD IRQL less or equal, and more.: Hello about a month ago I built this pc, and installed W10 on it (my first try with 10). Since beggining Im having BSOD with many error codes. BSOD happens randomly, during gaming, browsing web, watching youtube, sometimes even while AFKing on desktop, also sometimes i can...
  9. New Clean installation - BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL

New Clean installation - BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL: Hi, Newly installed system, Window 10 Pro 1903, runs for a few hours then BSOD IRQL error Any help would be much appreciated Thank You Andrew 142900
  10. BSOD with a DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - cmudaxp.sys

BSOD with a DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - cmudaxp.sys: Hi, I had a BSOD with a DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error code on cmudaxp.sys here is a link to the minidumps folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RqQi7MD3vXNxATbwh3qYQ109C_HjEWtN and the sys.info:...