Windows 10: BSOD IRQL

Discus and support BSOD IRQL in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am getting lots of BSOD and have scanned for issues and problems and found a few, They have been sorted but i am still getting the BSOD ,IRQL NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by steveboggett, Mar 21, 2021.

1. BSOD IRQL

I am getting lots of BSOD and have scanned for issues and problems and found a few, They have been sorted but i am still getting the BSOD ,IRQL NOT EQAUL OR GREATER THEN keeps coming up on the BSOD,I get other errors but not so much, below is my dumpfile with specs.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDjtQjn5pqIuGF1UnX3bl9LOPYy?e=zhrwWh. If any one has any idea's where i am not looking please reply as i am getting very annoyed with this as its been going on for a few months, The pc is a self build with all new parts.

:)

steveboggett, Mar 21, 2021

2. IRQL bsod back again? >.<

Could be a driver issue, I kept getting BSODs saying IRQL not less or equal then I removed an app called DSLMON.exe and it went away *Smile BSOD IRQL :)

oli_ramsay, Mar 21, 2021
  3. AnasTina Win User
    AnasTina, Mar 21, 2021
  4. kyle2020 Win User

BSOD IRQL

IRQL bsod back again? >.<

cant find that oli, so it must be an issue elsewhere. Im getting rather annoyed at the prospect of having a previously reliable machine that after 2 weeks of downtime is now crashing upwards of 5 times a day under normal use :shadedshu

kyle2020, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

BSOD IRQL

1. BSOD IRQL - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL

2. BSoD rcraid.sys Failure : Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD rcraid.sys Failure : Irql not less or equal: I have an X570 motherboard with AMD chipset running Windows 10. I have multiple SSD and HDD drives, but I don't think that's problematic. A blue screen occurs after some time without warning, resulting in the following support codes on the BSoD: Stop Code:...
  3. BSoD rcraid.sys Failure : Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD rcraid.sys Failure : Irql not less or equal: I have an X570 motherboard with AMD chipset running Windows 10. I have multiple SSD and HDD drives, but I don't think that's problematic. A blue screen occurs after some time without warning, resulting in the following support codes on the BSoD: Stop Code:...
  4. BSoD rcraid.sys Failure : Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Experiencing frequent crashes that only occur when I attempt to play Steam. Not certain how to debug this further. The following is the output from when I analyze the dmp file:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  6. BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Experiencing frequent crashes that only occur when I attempt to play Steam. Not certain how to debug this further. The following is the output from when I analyze the dmp file:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  7. BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD after installation of Visual Basic 6.0.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD after installation of Visual Basic 6.0.: I recently installed Visual Basic 6.0 on my Inspiron 3505 dell laptop which has 1 tb HDD. And today i encountered a BSOD as IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and under it said WHAT FAILED: amdkdag.sys. I didn't got any problem of BSOD before installing visual basic . I encountered the...
  9. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD after installation of Visual Basic 6.0.

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD after installation of Visual Basic 6.0.: I recently installed Visual Basic 6.0 on my Inspiron 3505 dell laptop which has 1 tb HDD. And today i encountered a BSOD as IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and under it said WHAT FAILED: amdkdag.sys. I didn't got any problem of BSOD before installing visual basic . I encountered the...
  10. Randomly crashed PC with BSOD Due to IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Randomly crashed PC with BSOD Due to IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello,I've done my searches, and I understand that the file in minidump path is important to analyze why this happened.I've attached the zipped version of my dmp file. Could someone please help?Thank...