Windows 10: BSOD IRQL_Driver_Not_Less_Or_Equal tons of BSODs all the time. then sometimes....none?

Discus and support BSOD IRQL_Driver_Not_Less_Or_Equal tons of BSODs all the time. then sometimes....none? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, so i have a bunch of problems that keep happening. Recently i have added new drivers and everything was going fine for about 6 days now. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LocustLabWA, Oct 24, 2020.

1. BSOD IRQL_Driver_Not_Less_Or_Equal tons of BSODs all the time. then sometimes....none?

Hey, so i have a bunch of problems that keep happening. Recently i have added new drivers and everything was going fine for about 6 days now. However, another BSOD just happened, with more in depth memory.DMP files etc. So ill be able to paste and show those.

I have been having bsods, mainly due to windows update and me stupidly clicking to update while the "additional" drivers were also checked. It bugged my systems drivers out, and for the life of me i dont know the exact 4. I fixed 3 i think. I have one more to find and fix, or maybe theres a direct error with my memory now. However, I have already ran mem tests, first two times it failed in the 7th pass, which i read meant it probably needed to be reseated, so i reseated it, and ran again, and sure enough it passed all 8 passes perfectly fine. So i rebooted, reinstalled some stuff, and then bsod some more. Went to the motherboard manufacturers site, and reinstalled a bunch of drivers from there. Every single one worked, ill be honest, and i thought it was done. I wrote a couple reddit threads of the issue, as well as more in depth problems and codes/errors. Ill try to find the posts and link here, or try to find the posts and add their wording below.

Because a lot of problems happened after that update, my VR equipment also screwed up. Now, the only time BSODs happen, are when I play VRChat. It seems that vrchat is trying to write to a nonpaged file? because I often get this specfic error: "Something has went wrong. " " has tried writing to non-paged file" Error Page_file in Non Paged Area

I had some DCom issues in event viewer, so i fixed those up, along with some page file problems, so i created a 100gb additional page file on my D:/.

Heard that it would write to that first before the main windows allocated page file. Stopped having page file crashes.

This time, it has given me:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Driver Name: Netio.sys

Also, idk how I am supposed to post my DMP logs, but im posting them from OneDrive.

hheeeeeelp!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!An896R8VAYL6ggFfrgB8kwCL-ZkR?e=GPV80g

:)

LocustLabWA, Oct 24, 2020
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD IRQL_Driver_Not_Less_Or_Equal tons of BSODs all the time. then sometimes....none? :)

cplpro, Oct 24, 2020
  3. bbmarley Win User
    BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

BSOD IRQL_Driver_Not_Less_Or_Equal tons of BSODs all the time. then sometimes....none? 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, Oct 24, 2020
  4. trickson Win User

BSOD IRQL_Driver_Not_Less_Or_Equal tons of BSODs all the time. then sometimes....none?

7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

BSOD IRQL_Driver_Not_Less_Or_Equal tons of BSODs all the time. then sometimes....none?

1. BSOD IRQL_Driver_Not_Less_Or_Equal tons of BSODs all the time. then sometimes....none? - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_Driver_Not_Less_Or_Equal tons

2. been having tons of bsod errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    been having tons of bsod errors: i have been having tons upon tons of bsod error from hypervisor to krenal to watchdogs and it still happens so i used sfc scannow keeps saying that there is a corrupted system files and that it fixed it but everytime i reboot and check again it gives me the same response...
  3. BSOD All the TIME !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD All the TIME !: Hello, good day. I consistently encounter the Blue Screen of Death BSOD when starting up my laptop and during using it, and I'm unsure of the cause. I attempted to reinstall all my graphics drivers from the manufacturer's website using DDU. Memtest yielded no errors after...
  4. BSOD All the TIME !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD All the TIME !: Hello, good day. I consistently encounter the Blue Screen of Death BSOD when starting up my laptop and during using it, and I'm unsure of the cause. I attempted to reinstall all my graphics drivers from the manufacturer's website using DDU. Memtest yielded no errors after...
  5. Tons OF BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tons OF BSOD: Hi There, my pc has been suffering from tons of BSOD lately. It started 3 weeks ago and I’ve tried replacing the memory Ram and SSD already to see if they were the cause of the blue screens. I’ve also reinstalled the system a couple of times by now.This is the link for the...
  6. BSOD All the time!

BSOD All the time!: Hello,My name is Sonny Aditya, i have build my own PC since a month ago but i have encountered some problems.I often get BSOD after i reinstalled my PC myself i got my PC from a local PC Builder.There are some of it but it's like, everytime : Kernel_Security_Check_Failure ,...
  7. New PC - TONS of BSODs. HELP.

New PC - TONS of BSODs. HELP.: Hi. I'm losing my mind over here and I'd appreciate any help to figure this out. Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk Wifi Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz 32GB 2x16 Intel 660p 1TB M.2 SSD MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Ventus XS OC reused Corsair RM850x, 850W...
  8. Tons of BSODs

Tons of BSODs: I have been getting lots of random BSODs for quite a while now. They are not always the same exception. I have created a compressed folder of the minidumps I found and was hoping for some help. Here is the link to the OneDrive that contains these minidumps....
  9. Having BSOD's all the time

Having BSOD's all the time: Hi, I have allot of BSOD in the last 2 - 3 years, i have tried figuring it out but i dont have a clue whats going on. Sometimes i dont have it at all, and i never change anything in and on my pc. but all of a sudden shit is going down lol. Can anyone help me, i have the...
  10. Tons of BSODs at seemingly random intervals

Tons of BSODs at seemingly random intervals: So after upgrading to Win 10 I'm starting to get tons of BSODs, and I really have no idea why. So far, I've gotten that I've written down: kmode exception not handled irql not less or equal page fault in nonpaged area kernel security check failure And all of them at...